Is it legal to fuck a potato?

Is it legal to fuck a potato?

Next door the neighbor daughter has a 10/10 body, I mean great natural BIG firms tits, very tiny waist, great ass... she is always checking me out and nervously laughs and drools when I salute her, I know she likes me in her very own way but I don't know if is legal to date a potato and much less to have sex with her, also her father is always around watching her out...

you good fam go for it and let us know how it goes

Sorry new fagg here. What the fuck do you mean by potato

when you say a potato asr you saying retarded like she cant take care of herself?
if yes then it is illegal and most illegal if under 18
but its kinda in the gray area if she is at least 18 and not super retarded
in the end i say dont do it
but you can always do it for the story, im sure youll get some good laughs in prison

it's only wrong if you get caught

absolutely NOT legal, a down syndrome person can NOT consent

in general, if the potato doesn't have a dedicated handler then you CAN fuck them. its almost never a good idea, however. almost 100% chance she'll think you're together for life if you fuck her.

she is retard to the point she can't take care of herself, her father do everything for her, hell he probably fucks her too... she has the most amazing body you can image, is just perfection

Moar

3 weeks back at 7/11 getting redbulls before work.
>8/10 Blonde girl is talking up a storm to herself
>sees me checking her out
>asks if Im paying with a EBT card.
>You mean a Debit card?
>She explains what EBT is, kind of like Credit card food stamps
>Tell her no, thankfully I can pay in cash
>She follows me to the register, she's got a jug of Milk, Peanut Butter, Jelly, and White Bread
>I didn't even know 7/11 sold that shit
>I offer to buy her food, since she can't afford it and is on government aid.
>She follows me outside, and asks if I want to go back to her place and watch Cartoons.
>Thinking for 30 long seconds, "No sorry I have to get back to work."
>She asks for my phone number, I give it to her
>I know she's mentally handicap, but she's a solid 8/10, kind of similar to the Arrested Development girl (Dresses just like her looks just like her, etc.. The blonde retarded one)
>Over next week totally forget this happened
>Randomly yesterday get a txt message, asking me how I am, and saying how cute I am and she cannot stop thinking about our meeting.
>Legit no idea who it is, ask what she's talking about
>She says I'm PBJ girl at 7/11
>I say oh yeah, how is all with life - to her
>she says she wants to meet up this weekend and go see Finding Dory with me.

Now I don't know how to let her down easy, but there's no way I can go out with a legit tard on government aid. I was thinking just being friends with her, but she's hot so will be hard to control my cock.

Don't do it, man. It's just wrong.

A downie, retard.

tards need love too.

>It's just wrong.
explain

>she has the most amazing body you can image, is just perfection
fuck, such a waste.
That would drive me nuts

Also, post pics of the tuber

Are you seriously asking me why it's wrong to take advantage of a retard just because OMG U GAIZ 11/10 BODY LEL XD?

Imagine your have a retard sister and there is a creepy mf going around thinking to bang her.

>take advantage
Niggers take advantage to fuck your gf when you're not home so why is it wrong to fuck a retard? Hell half of them aren't even fully stupid if they can go buy groceries and maintain a conv.

maybe SHE wants it...
both checked though

hold on. let me get my dick out....

ok. what happens next?

go and fuck her dumbass, also pics for us

Bed the sped.

I thought all potatoes were fat. Since they cant control themselves and just enjoy the pleasure food gives

Potato caretaker here
As long as you make it appear that you are not just using her for a Fuck doll. They are expected to be treated like any other capable adult in most agency and PnA's eyes. So Fuck her, record it and spread it on the internet.

PnA's?

Mr. F!!!

Here's a big fat (You) just for you.

Come on, man. If she can't wipe her own ass without making Pollock out of it, the she probably doesn't know what she wants. I'm sure tards get horny too, but if OP isn't willing to put a ring on it, then he'd better leave her alone. She's just gonna get hurt and kill herself as a way to cope.

this

u're fucking more retard than her

just fuck her and disapear: never giver her ur address,
consider changing phone number
Never give her ur facebook, twiter, etc

or maybe dont disapear, just have her as ur fuck buddy

>salute her

what?

>be me
>at grocery store
>didn't know grocery store sold groceries
>tard girl knew grocery store sold groceries
>tfw tard girl better at life than me

Can confirm. Im a job Coach for the differently abled. A lot of them are already sexually active, so you're not really risking much there. Just make sure she's over 18, and not handicapped to the point where she is unable to take care of herself. If she's independent enough to go out on her own, she's independent enough to fuck. Perfectly legal my dude have fun

She's in the military.

>the neighbour
>never give her ur adress.

Yeah..

Protection and Advocacy
It's a group that monitors companies like the 2 I work for to make sure everything is legal.

he could just change the numbers on his house to trick her.

no need, how the fuck would she find out were user lives?

jus fucking make sure shes not following u, and peek out the window before coming out.
Thatd be my routine if i were to do it