Hi Sup Forums, I need your help, this french youtuber is making videos with his daughters and he just crossed the line

Hi Sup Forums, I need your help, this french youtuber is making videos with his daughters and he just crossed the line.
He made a video which is creepy as fuck. He's taking very weird poses and you can clearly see that he has a boner!

Video here: youtu.be/3_GpeyS7PiI?t=5m16s

YouTube is allowing it and it makes me sick, what can we do??

Can't a guy enjoy his daughters anymore?

foot fetish

Studio bubble tea :love:

So many views...

Sup Forums is not your personal army moralfag

OH LOOK

it's the american moral police
you guys are literally the muslims of the western world

>this french youtuber is making videos with his daughters and he just crossed my line

fix'd

Kek
Every single viewer is a pedophile
So are you OP

serriously OP go the fuck back to whatever your preferred safe space is, moralfags like you killed this board.

why are you watching a Frenchman's daughters on youtube, creep?

foot job

just so you can sleep at night, you know that youtube is fucking its users because of retarded new rules they are heavily enforcing. they want to "clean" the sites content and have already banned A LOT of famous channels because of content that they dont like. i guarantee that this guy will get his channel taken down.

baguette here, this guy is a certified pedo, just don't watch him, some day he will eventually get caught by FBI aniway

>banned A LOT of famous channels because of content that they dont like

that's the worst and most uninformed interpretation of what's actually happening i've read so far.

NYPA

a concept you newfags don't even seem to know

>what can we do??
Well, you should kys.

>expecting Sup Forums to do something about lewd, underage content

>advertisers tell google they no linger want to be associated with adult material
>"big" channels with a few million subs complain their material is no longer profitable
>an epedemic

Why are you watching this looking for a guys boner OP?
I think you are the one with the issues son...

nah man they're just french

Kek. Not really definitive it could just be the clothing bunched up.

nope, its literally rape

i think your taking this to a level it really isnt . u sit here and look at loli and anime feet threads all day so who honestly gives af about your opinion on this situation

Ironically enough there's nothing sexual really going on, its the pedo's projecting their own sexual urges, and seiing what they wanna see. e.g. revealing or naked kids arent sexy at all to the normies

why did OP watch this video in the first place?

Isn't it obvious?

OP 's a christfag pedo in denial

thats what im sayin dude . fucking hypocrites

It's not even figuratively rape.

like why deny being a pedo and then bitch about your perception on a father and his children

wheres your fucking right?

funny fact:
most of people being offended by this family stuff are secret pedophiles who just are just trying to raise their "karma"

wtf...

>Anyone who defends this video is either a French surrender monkey or a pedophile

all of you fuckers are gross idont even know why i come on here anymore. your all sex addicts that cant get real pussy . go fuck yourselves you in denial cp loving small cocked fuck tards . go make a change in your lives so u can learn from your guilt and not turn into a 60yr old granddaughter raper

Youtube needs to terminate his channel immediately. That sick fuck

your disgusting . your also in denial . your also a hypocrite

There's nothing remotely sexualized and he doesn't have a boner. Fuck you I want my ten minutes back. That was the stupidest thing I've ever watched.

whats a vue?