My mom!

my mom!

Nudes or gtfo

Moar

what did user did mom that make her said to her for fucking?

and what you want op? maybe some advice for fuck you mom?

moar. nice titties

any pussy pics?

We all know you are posting it to get justification to fuck her. So just go and fuck her sweet pussy already. And give her clit a kiss for me

Yeah right OP that's your mom
You are a good boy

Post on /r for xray.

nudes

*yawn* where's the turd cutter already?

she related to greta van sustern?

not op but do you have any advice

i'd fuck her tbh

is she single? how old are you both? do you live under the same roof?... provide as much info as possible

I've managed to get my mom to jerk me off a couple of times. Trying to get to fuck her atm, but so far she still resists. I think I'll make it in a few months.

moar?

she is single.
i not live with her
He is 47 years old

Dubs say your mom is a whore and you should ask her to take her clothes off for people on the internet

The problem with not living with her, is that you don't see her as much, and breaking these taboos require a lot of time and hard work. I'd suggest you start meeting with her and taking her out to places she likes. At that age, women often go through phases of some sort of insecurity (they might feel less attractive, less of a woman as they lose their period, less protected as they're alone and aging with no one to take care of them, etc)... you need to make her feel desirable and young, while at the same time dependent on you. It's hard to find a balance, but you need to compliment her, while at the same time make her think that only you can save her. You need to establish dominance over her, while making her feel positive and loving... you will need that in order for her to trust you and be willing to accept the breaking of taboos as "ok if you say so".