You put the exit bag over your head. Turn on the gas. All your problems will soon disappear

You put the exit bag over your head. Turn on the gas. All your problems will soon disappear.

What album are you listening to while you fade into the eternal night?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p_x56BIY2aE
youtube.com/watch?v=C6PNc9KN50M
youtube.com/watch?v=I8piMHsOya4
youtube.com/watch?v=sb5ZCr3YkM8
youtube.com/watch?v=_6HrhFG3Dyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the funny thing about this thread is this is the kind of thing that's going to come up when you're about six months into a relationship

she's going to ask you if you've ever thought about suicide

you're going to have to either lie or tell her that you've read up on final exit, researched how to make an exit bag, and imagined the music you'd put on while you drifted off into death

jk, you won't tell her all of that

source: I'm really fucking embarrassingly old

Mazzy Star btw--olds no special significance for me, but I'd rather die to something nice and satisfying and relaxing as opposed to something drenched in memory and meaning

either Bonito Generation, Pnk Ssn, or Seance.

Low - I Could Live In Hope

It's an obvious answer, but it's one of two albums I would call effectively perfect.
>when you're about six months into a relationship

>tell her that you've read up on final exit, researched how to make an exit bag, and imagined the music you'd put on while you drifted off into death
I would not be happy in a relationship with someone I could not comfortably tell that to after 6 months

I appreciate this post,

Also I would probably put together some kind of playlist that is melancholy American folk. I have a bunch of field recordings and that type of junk.

Think Alan Lomax and Shenandoah

If I really trusted that person, they better fucking be able to handle that kind of baggage since it's there and won't be hidden away just by casually saying "haha no, I've never done that" forever.

But the biggest joke here is
>6 months into a relationship
>implying well-adjusted males that can actually land dates with their social skills come here often

dude I'm 30, married, hold a respectable job, and have a great core of close friends.

This is where I come to vent those dark tendencies.

There is hope for some of us.

>when you're about six months into a relationship

also probably Music for Airports.

disintegration loops, most likely 1.1. but it wouldn't just be for me, it would be the soundtrack for the scene in which my family member finds my body.
imagine finding your dead son's body, lifeless and cold, every single memory you've ever had, even the ones that you have forgotten over the years, flashing through your mind as you begin to break down. you break down exactly like the music and you realize that life is fleeting and it didn't have to end this way oh god why did it have to end like this? he was only 26, he had was finally starting to get his shit together, he had a great job, he was overcoming his mental struggles, he was working out, everytyhing looked fucking FINE but now I'm cradling his body, weeping and yelling at god for doing this to me. why? why did this happen? what have I done to deserve this? the start of his life was rough and hectic but we overcame that. I did everything in my damned power to make sure he succeeded. did I fail? have I failed him? I must have. this is my fault. who else would have done this? who else would have tried so hard?

i'm breaking down. the music's breaking down. fade to black as i faint. as the music fades.

>Implying I won't go to the grave without having a relationship that lasts as long as six months

I probably won't listen to music when I kill myself because I'm not a romantic moron

Fucking normalfags etc.

user please don't do this

damn....

I would go for Attic of the Universe but Undersea is super underrated
Great choice

probably gonna have this on repeat when i kill myself sometime later this week (probably the weekend) youtube.com/watch?v=p_x56BIY2aE

Attic, while thematically very fitting lyrically (searching for meaning to only find you are "small, smaller than the smallest fireball"), doesn't quite musically reach the depths that Undersea does. If I were to go out specifically from asphyxiation, I just feel like the tones of Undersea would better match the crushing weight of life forcing the breath from me.

I probably wouldn't even put on any music. I just want to die. I don't even care anymore.

Good point. I might like Attic more and get more emotion out of it personally but Undersea is definitely their peak musically and stylistically. I liked Familiars but I wish they had done more like this.

I haven't listened to either one in forever and I once considered Attic one of my favorite albums. I should give it another spin this weekend, I guess. Shame it seems like the band is pretty much done now :(

Have you been following Peter's solo output?

ITT

Speaking of the Beach Boys, if my wife ever leaves me, I think I'll go with "You Still Believe in Me" as I go, leaving it on repeat for whoever finds me.

he would later be found in his bedroom with both wrists slits and this song playing on loop in the corner
youtube.com/watch?v=C6PNc9KN50M

Yeah, I am digging most of it, New York is pretty damn amazing, in my opinion.

Suicide is the most masculine thing possible. You commit an independent act that defies biology, society and God at the same time. If you don't kys, you're cucked by all three of those things.

great choice, brother

Agreed. Same with Karuna. Reminds me a little bit of Mark Hollis type stuff.

Always happy to talk to someone else who appreciates all of Peter's work

youtube.com/watch?v=I8piMHsOya4

What does this image mean?
Really makes you think.

And can we just get it out there, Hospice is still a fucking amazing album, even if it gets most of the attention and amazing work was done before and after.

You've Passed and Someone is Waiting by Neutral Milk Hotel in a playlist on repeat. If let my psyche stew in it's darkness for years, it's almost time. Before I go I'm going to do some crazy things though. Might as well.

I made this exact thread a few nights ago, looking for some outside perspectives. Talk about why you want to kill yourself.

I personally have never been able to connect to anyone. I've had friends, I've tried psychedelics, and connected with other people. I feel that I've witnessed the human experience. Yet, no matter how much I try, I cannot seem to love myself to allow myself to love other people. I'm constantly ashamed of myself, and constantly disappointing of everyone around me.

I'm thinking of stealing my roommates money and car and fleeing to a city a few hours away to relax a few days before offing myself via overdose.

I don't know anymore. I can't fake my job or my happiness any longer. I'm about to lose it trying to live this pretend normie life. Growing up is impossible. I was destined to be a failure, no matter how hard I tried. I was destined to sleep around and never be loved. I was destined to end my own life.

>implying that you have had a relationship but it wasn't 6 months

Ok, Norman

*I let my psyche stew in it's darkness

Tell me your story, anons. Why are you depressed?

My relationship with my mother

You sound like you would benefit at least partially from antidepressants

hey friendo,
this post is actually me and it's me venting so i want u to know that i feel u. but pls don't give into it, go seek help and while you're in the hospital, be as open as you can to your doctors and tell them what makes you happy and try try try to do that thing as much as possible

i was deffo gonna kill myself at the end of the school semester but i got offered a full time position and while it's been a rocky start so far because i'm not used to working 9-5 (haven't done it in year), i'm doing what i love. it's really breathed new life into me.

sending love ur way no homo

Elliott Smith's Eithor/Or album. He knows how to take the pain away.

this a cringe thread?

you can't honestly say that you've never thought about your suicide soundtrack

>Be depressed and have low self-esteem since I was in the single-digits
>growing up never appealed to me, life seemed pointless, even watching cartoons about a character becoming an adult would get me down
>Because of the apathy and low self-esteem, I never bothered to do anything like learn an intsrument and was too scared to make friends as a child
>These p much reinforced themselves throughout middle school and high school, along with existential nihilism, but that sometimes helps
>always felt that my death would be by suicide
>also no gf and have made exactly one friend in the past decade.
I'm only 19 tho so I'll keep going through college because I'm not THAT melodramatic

Strange. I'm in a similar position. I was going to go to rehab though. It always surprises me the people I see in Sup Forums who I want I have to ask, "Are you me?"

Take it easy man. Don't kill yourself

For sure. I don't listen to it as much anymore because I think it's a little generic-sounding compared to their other albums but there are quite a few 10/10 tracks on there

FABOTH is the one to play and not even because of the context desu
>Memory Lane
>King's Crossing
>Little One
>Shooting Star
Would stab myself multiple times in the chest to

What song would you want played at your funeral (assuming you 100% knew your family would give you one)?
youtube.com/watch?v=sb5ZCr3YkM8

I know this feel a bit. I feel it's the pressure to follow a certain path in life and stick to it until you die. I only feel truly happy not intoxicated or watching TV, but following my hobbies and goals. I feel like even though I've disappointed myself and everyone in my life, when I'm there pushing toward my goal, whatever gay shit it is, I'm once in my life not dissapointing myself, and that brings me a little closer to heaven, in the not dead kind way. Bit shitty of a motivational speech, but I tried lad

secede - foilage pathway

Bad luck I guess. I can't remember not feeling depressed for more than a few hours since I was about 9. I've given up on getting better, making friends, finding hobbies I enjoy, etc. I just take enough drugs to stop wanting to die and use work and philosophy as escapism. I'll probably do that until I die a preventable death from a heart attack or stroke in my 50s since I'll live alone. I'll probably die listening to brown noise to try to drown out my tinnitus desu.

It's good to hear that I'm not alone.
Sorry if this is a little wrong, english isn't my first language but I study very hard.

they can play whatever they want at the funeral

stars of the lid, the most peaceful music i know. dreambient, I call them.

the happiest end i know would be like that, like a really long, slow dream from oxygen deprivation
no more pain or worry, no more waking up at 6 am and slowly being forced back into reality as you obsessively read bad news, just sleep

let me sleep

not everyone fits in society.
this kind of society is not your thing.
there are other societies, other truths, other goals and aspirations in other places on this earth, maybe nearer than you think

it is a toxic society we live in the western world, mainly bacause it assures you that it is the best possible form of life

try 5 points of md?

Come Softly - Grouper

youtube.com/watch?v=_6HrhFG3Dyk

>You put the exit bag over your head. Turn on the gas. All your problems will soon disappear.
SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

i would listen to In Rainbow so i'd drift into the abyss while Nude is playing

Talkin' Shit About a Pretty Sunset
>Blanketing opinions that I'll probably regret soon
I think it captures the mindset I would be at, knowing that maybe things would be ok if I could wait it out, but the idea of waiting it out is unbearable.

Sup Forums isn't /r9k/

i would never be able to choose a final song to listen to, there's always another one i want to listen to right after

Is that dean blunt outside

one day i will put 50mg of fentanyl on this LP and snort it

thank you. Life makes perfect sense now.

I hope you all find the help you need, im not trying to be ironic, a problem's a problem
Good luck friends

>You put the exit bag over your head.

No I don't, you RPing cringelord faggot.

I would probably stress really hard about the last thing I wanted to hear before I died and then not go through with it because "what if I die before THAT part of the album." But probably the instrumental track entitled "sadness" by Isaac Brock.