Why is this guy getting annihilated in the polls?

Why is this guy getting annihilated in the polls?

Hillary Clinton is ahead by over 20 points!

Trump is done, so he might as well just give it up.

Do you Trump supporters really want to vote for another loser? First there was McCain, then Romney. Do you want to vote for a loser again?

Just vote for Hillary, and you'll finally get to vote for a winner.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ClFOt47H2dg
latimes.com/politics/
brobible.com/life/article/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-national-polls/
270towin.com/
cnn.com/2016/09/05/politics/obama-putin-duterte-xi-erdogan-g20-reception/index.html
cnn.com/2016/06/29/politics/stevens-family-clinton-benghazi-interview/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nah im already planning on voting for trump so...

Because he can't do it like Hillary can

youtube.com/watch?v=ClFOt47H2dg

Why does any of that shit matter when its down to the civilian vote?

topb8shillbot

sage

>why cant I use nukes
>the end

Because it's not.

Go ahead and decide to not vote and see how well your vote counts towards anything.

Some chamber of old bags will choose for you

This is ridiculous. In my country we are laughing how much morons you have. Who on earth would vote for him. Same thing with Brexit. You are once again proving that humanity is doomed or your countries are past their prime and Eu will rise to be a super power. We would already be one with out ur nato shit and Russia economic bans, and with out Isis refugees. And guess fucking what you started those both. If human race will in some point vanish I would bet it was because of muricans

>polls
>accurate
gtfo shill
MAGA

1 shekel has been deposited into your account.

thanks but no thanks, btw OP is a faggot shill

>RCP
>accurate polling

pick only one.

even the LA Times has Trump ahead, and they're left as fuck: latimes.com/politics/

The people who said they were going to vote for him said jk

trips checked

It's all about the electoral college and winning the swing states. Trump will win Texas and Clinton will win New York, those are already written in stone. The polling in the swing states are all that matter and those polls can change quickly.

BECAUSE WE MADE BLACK PERSON PRESIDENT SO WE MUST MAKE LADY PERSON PRESIDENT.

Have you listened to him? He's a blithering idiot and a bully.

it looks like phlegm.

ahh, good old Ben "auschwitz-yeah right" Garrison

she won't make it to the elections, so whatever

theyre both degenerates and the worst choices of their parties

both delusional economywhores that lie and betray others nonstop

Implying Obama's gender?

Nah, this is how reptilians reproduce

They usually poll 10-15% more Democrats. Trump is more popular in reality. Social media, YT, rallies. Everything.

sure kid, just keep telling yourself that.

They're all horrible, he's just the only one who is willing to say anything without a teleprompter and team of 20 people writing a script for him.
Our current president can't even talk without a script.

>Trump is more popular in reality. Social media, YT, rallies. Everything.
Yes, those things that Ron Paul and Bernie proved don't really matter at all when it comes time to vote.

Like I give a shit what polls say. They are the opinions of idiots. Or completely made up. That's how modern journalism works.

And a huge fucking racist.

Better than an orange monkey who can't think ahead enough to wrote his words down before he speaks

Fuck off, Trump will win and I hope all you liberal fucks cry

>polls
do you really believe in them?

>I hope all you liberal fucks cry

Oh they will. You can count on that.

They're already laying the groundwork for their loss, by saying Russia is going to "hack the election". There's a lot of talk about this all of a sudden, and coincidentally when Trump is pulling ahead in the polls.

but you know deep in your heart that isn't true at all, that's just what you want to happen

>Russia is going to "hack the election".

Actually I heard that they are going to be monitoring the election and plan on reporting any cheating by the Democrats that they uncover.

If we wanted a lose, we'd vote for clinton

>If we wanted a lose

brobible.com/life/article/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-national-polls/ best article on the polls.

Shills are even making songs about her now??

She's basically already won, when you take into consideration the key swing states. Trump really doesn't have any swing states in his favor. Hillary has all of the big ones, and that's all that matters in the end.

Yes I love Donald Trump!

Yep, if she takes Florida it puts her at 268 out of 270. It'll be over before the election even leaves the EST time zone.

270towin.com/

just click on Florida to turn it blue....

Can't do what? Lie her ass off with a straight face?

She has been winning polling in Florida for the past 6 weeks. Florida is hers already.

Funny thing is 45% in the polls still means Hillary gets a 69% probability of winning.
I don't like Trump but it's true this democracy is rigged

It wouldn't matter. Even if Russia had proof of cheating, and showed it to the world, the MSM in the US would ignore it, and pretend that it didn't happen. Obama would just make a statement saying that Russia is trying to undermine our elections.

do you mean the polls that have trump ahead?
like the cnn poll that has him up by 2?
is this a troll or an honest shill attempt i cant even tell anymore

nice try, retard

whatever he's holding, it's not the thing pictured at the bottom. you wouldn't hold a long tube sideways like that; you'd hold the tube in your palm

Whoever made this conspiracy theory up has absolutely no knowledge of executive protection or the secret service.

I bet Trump can go up a flight of stairs better than her, though

Yeah, bit he isnt exploiting the electoral college and also isnt sick

Can't wait to see the next leaks Assange promissed though. Are we taking the bets yet? Is it going to be on Benghazi? The emails? Others?

honestly, i'd rather have 4 more years of Obama than Clinton or Trump. Fuck, I'd rather have 4 more years of Bush.

kek

This was already debunked. He as holding a flashlight so he could walk her to the podium.

>g-guys! hilary is so good at everything and not flawed in any FUCKING way at all, and most definitely didn't commit crimes and just get away with it!

Florida always tightens up at the end though. There are other swing states in play this election that Dems don't usually have a chance at.

All hail Madam President

yes clearly is a just a conspiracy theory, not like she said herself she was sick and coudlnt remember certain things because of it
so your left with two options either she is sick or she straight up lied
which one

You know the election is rigged when the DHS announces that it will be in charge of the election process.

NY, PA, OH, AZ, and FL are all Hillary's. Trump can't possibly win without at least 2 of these states changing.

>lrn2electoralCollege

I wanted to post the "Miss Me Yet?" picture of Bush, but I apparently don't have it saved in my Sup Forums folder and i cba to look for it

Why do you assume he's secret service and not a close aide?

yeah that definitely looks like a flashlight and he would totally need one in a brightly lit room
debunked by who? cnn
top kek

I'm well aware of electoral college. But it has nothing to do with who is leading in the polls... which is what this thread is about.

OP implied that Hillary is beating Trump in polls. But she isn't.

i couldnt believe that
we;re currently investigation government corruption with one of the candidates let put a government agency that is under the thumb of someone that is shilling hard for that candidate in charge of the election

why are they not even pretending we dont live in a orwellian future anymore?
is there no need? are we really so far past the point that we can do anything about it that they are willing to be so open

i was insulting the first post and using the second post to make the point - i take it you were the second

If 'it' means do the most fucked up criminal shit without having to face any punishment then he's right

That picture distracts from the complaints about the Benghazi incident.

The issue isn't that people died, it's how it was handled by Clinton. She abandoned them and offered no help at all despite having ample time to do so. She knowingly left them there to die.

But, of course, since you identify as a Democrat you don't actually care about the issue. You just want to turn it into a left/right issue and blindly defend your side.

It has everything to do with them. Hillary has the top 5 key swing states already by double-digit leads. Trump can't win.

you realize Russia has already been hacking both political parties, and DHS issued a warning that electronic voting machines could be susceptible to internet-orchestrated tampering, right?

>Clinton e-mails supposedly hacked
>DNC e-mails hacked
>Romanian hacker arrested, but the stuff he did was apparently years ago
>who's doing stuff now that will be arrested several years in the future?

>"lrn2electoralCollege"
That's exactly what I'm referring to shithead. You're full of shit if you think it's ok that most states have de facto no say in the election process.

we'll see
polling doesnt mean much and we havent even had the debates yet

No, I'm the first... the guy who is actually discussing the topic the thread is about. You're the guy derailing because it turns out that Clinton isn't actually ahead in polls.

You spelled Muslims wrong you fucking cuck.

Bad b8

Of course I'm aware. Isn't everyone?

The point I'm making is that Hillary Clinton is the establishment candidate and Trump is the anti-establishment candidate. The DHS stepping in opens up the door to blatant corruption of the election process as they have a vested interest in maintaining the status quo.

>embassies everywhere constantly making requests for more security
>lets just invade countries so we know our embassy is safe

you have no idea how international politics and embassy security works

or how embassies work. it's not a fucking military base. it's usually just a building with a fence around it, sometimes a brick wall. that's it. it's not a mile deep of razorwire and trip mines with fifty machine-gun bunkers

Guys...stop feeding the shillbot.

Obama has been trying to start shit lately with lots of other nations.

His end game, to start WW3 so that he can suspend the elections, and remain in power.

cnn.com/2016/09/05/politics/obama-putin-duterte-xi-erdogan-g20-reception/index.html

Keep your eye on him.

Go ahead and link your current polls, then. If you are even remotely informed about the election you know that there are paid shills posting lies constantly. If you want to be taken seriously you should be backing up your opinions with some sources.

But at the end of the day I don't even give a shit about polls regardless of who is leading. They're too easily manipulated to be relied upon. The public is far too ignorant to be predicted at this point. God only knows what's going to happen before the election.

yep russia spies on us, and we spie on russia
and we have a treaty in place that allows them to step in and give evidence if they find something illegal

anyway if anyone is going to rig voting machines it would be hillary's camp
shes the one who did amazingly well in counties where voting machines were proven to be hackable durng the primaries
just saying

but then the shillbot just responds to itself and makes its seem like an argument happens that it wins
its much funner to call out its bullshit, raise valid counterpoints then watch it scramble to try to pull some bullshit out of its ass before giving up and either covering its ears and repeating some non issue over and over like it has a point or just straight up tries to derail the thread with insults

the entire bureaucracy has a vested interest in the status quo...

in college, i was an office assistant for student government. even i had a vested interest in who won the student government elections. whatever government body is in charge, they have the same kind of vested interest

>most states have de facto no say in the election process
>not understanding representative democracy

this is really just a finer point of Churchill's line that 'democracy is the worst form of government - except for all others ever tried'

yes, we could go by pure popular vote. but then california would have more importance than like 10 states in the midwest put together

the electoral college is there for a reason (keep in mind that actual electors - people - go and cast a physical vote to elect the president - it's not just a summation of numbers). this system has its drawbacks, and pure popular vote has its drawbacks. that's like arguing whether purple or green is a better color.

Invade? You act like these countries are stable in any way shape or form. They're practically begging for US help in order to stabilize their governments.

You misuse the word "invade" to make it sound like sending aid to your embassies is some sort of extreme action. These countries can not defend their own governments let alone other foreign embassies.

Benghazi was under siege for hours. They had ample time to send help. They had the foreign influence to do so with the consent of local governments (as unstable as they are). These embassies weren't being attacked by military, they were being attacked by terrorists who opposed the local government.

But, again, your blind support for the left-wing is what warps your view of the situation. You aren't really making an honest argument at all. You're just saying whatever you can to justify how Hillary handled the situation.

You realize that Trump getting elected would be great for Russia, right? Trump has essentially said NATO isn't a big deal, he's said Putin is a cool guy, he doesn't care about the future of Syria, one of his aides was getting money from pro-Russia Ukraine.

Considering Putin will blatantly invade countries, you think he's above messing with the election?

i'm saying that people who actually know about the attack aren't criticizing Hillary - only the Republican nutjobs

>The sister of the U.S. ambassador to Libya killed in Benghazi said she doesn't blame Hillary Clinton for Chris Stevens' death, instead pointing to Congress for under-budgeting the State Department.
cnn.com/2016/06/29/politics/stevens-family-clinton-benghazi-interview/

The last two elections Nate Silver nailed his polls - per state. In 2012 he got EVERY state plus the District of Columbia. A perfect 51/51. In 2008 he got 50/51, he missed only Indiana which Obama lost by less than 1%. His predictions were dead-on and they will be again.

The electoral college made sense for the founding fathers but now it's just giving more weight to voters in swing states and no weight at all to the vote of citizen is small states. A vote should be a vote, the president should be elected by pure popular vote

id rather have someone who might be a pal of putin then someone who has stated she will declare ww3 because russia dared to supposedly leak her bullshit at the dnc
anyway what you have just stated is literally just possibility. i have seen no solid proof of trump actually beng putins puppet. i mean at least hes not backed by george soros right?