Fapfics featuring Jill from Resident Evil 3

Fapfics featuring Jill from Resident Evil 3

Read em, review 'em

www.archiveofourown.org/works/7794475

www.archiveofourown.org/works/7794544

You can post anonymous reviews there, so please do so if you want to.

Other urls found in this thread:

games.adult-fanfiction.org/review.php?set=read&no=600088532
games.adult-fanfiction.org/review.php?set=read&no=600088292
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are such a sad bastard. Stop with these fucking pathetic threads. Your writing is terrible. Give up.

Would appreciate any tips then

He probably t didn't even read it

Did you check it out?

I read them and left a comment when you were linking to that other site a few eeks ago.

On AFF.net?

The site has problem with comments/reviews from Mobile Phones

I wasn't on my phone

games.adult-fanfiction.org/review.php?set=read&no=600088532

games.adult-fanfiction.org/review.php?set=read&no=600088292

Then I have no idea, because it showed up blank. What did you say?

This is what I left on the Dario Rosso story

1. If you're going to break the canon you may as well just do it. The opening following the game precisely doesn't fit very well with the rest of the story and it seems out-of-place and raises the question of how did Jill get tied up if Dario locked himself in the container. Considering you have Dario commit suicide instead of being eaten by zombies as he is in the game shows you have no intention to make this scenario fit within the canon, so don't pretend to.

2. You jump around a lot with perspective. There are sentences that seem to be internal monologue that are then followed by third-person narration with no clear definition. You also jump from Dario to Jill without warning. This gets jarring and it seems as though you are just saying what springs to mind as you write rather than deliberately crafting an effective scenario.

3. The only part of the story that seemed to have been given any real attention was the rape scene. Fleshing out the story around the sex scene can enhance the sex scene itself.

4. The story reads like a first draft. Your work will benefit from spending a bit of time redrafting. Trim things that aren't working, flesh out parts that are lacking, make sure each paragraph is focused, and make sure your chosen perspective is the most effective.

>The only part of the story that seemed to have been given any real attention was the rape scene.

You say that like that's a bad thing

But no really, thanks.

I've always had a fantasy of Carlos fucking Jill while she spends two days passed out in the Clocktower.

If you ever do more I would be happy to read such a story.

With her entirely out cold?

He's never going to do more with Jill. He's just going to spam these two stories over and over again because he has nothing else going for him.

Mostly. Sometimes it involves her getting pregnant and not knowing how after she escapes, other times with Carlos getting infected as a result and becoming a zombie.

There's this Rebecca story I want to finish up first before doing something with Jill again

>Mostly. Sometimes it involves her getting pregnant and not knowing how after she escapes

That's kind of hot in a weird way.

She could think it was Nemesis' love child for all she knows

So why exactly are you spamming this story over and over again? Is it because you want to reconfirm how shitty you are? You should spend more time actually writing stories instead of shilling them. Maybe you'd actually improve.

Did life not go the way you had planned it?

You should be asking yourself that question. Especially being a "writer" who spends more time spamming Sup Forums than actually, ya know, writing.

I just put up some new stuff. What is your problem?

Then how bout you link to your new stuff instead of constantly spamming the same two stories over and over again like some kind of mongoloid.

Why not link to some of that next time you make a thread?

It would also make it easier for people to see if you're getting better and offer helpful critique.