Sorry OP, dont think you can make that bullshit taste any better

this. git better weed.

Can't fix shit...
You can plate it with gold,
cover it in sugar,
drown it in oil,
and it will still be shit.

Sorry.

I've read somewhere that putting an orange peel in your bag helps. Never needed to try it tho, I only get fire son

orange peel will help the taste a tiny bit. itll also help the bud be a bit moist instead of so dry and harsh. take a slice and put it in a tiny jar or bag right against your bud and seal it tight for a day or so.

Roll it with a little flavored pipe tobacco

That will cause mold to form on the weed and make it even worse. OP's best option is to get a bong or gravity and take as many hits as possible in a row. Also, buy better weed,

Baking soda

buy some greek ouzo and drop a few drops, let it dry, profit

You cant make shit weed taste better
Return it and ask for better ffs...

try some flavoured rolling paper also I've heard if you bag it up with like fruit skins like orange peels etc. and you let it sit for awhile some of the flavour transfers but not tried it myself

Lavender works. Makes for a smooth(er) smoke too

just stop being a pussy and mix it with tobacco

"hey man, about this weed you sold me earlier, yeah it tastes bad so I need to retu-..hello?"

Maybe fluffing it back then 7-10 days cure time would help some man. Try a few days with cut up fresh potatoes or something in a brown paper bag, all within a ziplock. Look out for mold tho, open the bag a time or two a day for a min or two. Cure in whatever kind glass jar; again, open daily once daily and tumble. Not gonna stamp out the shit taste entirely but it does help dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=luuKcNx2nwA

Stoners are fucking horrible.
You should stop smoking crap weed that turns your brain into oatmeal.

get better weed
hope u didnt pay more then 5 bucks cause that shits barely even weed at that point bud

How about just don't be a pussy and smoke what your nigger ass connect sold you.

Lol there is always that op.

they got these things called juicy drops, its basically a flavoring that you drop or spray on weed

Jesus christ, I haven't seen weed like that in over 20 years. Looks like shit. Only thing you could do is put it in a jar with some orange peels.

Just turn it into edibles

you don't know the struggle of having weed illegal most of this shit isnt even cured right and harvested before time

just buy better weed you fucking savage

fucker everyone don have the luxury of living in a country that have good weed this is the best shit i could of gotten in miles and i looked boy i fucking looked

But I really do dude. I live in east Tennessee, haaarsh fucking Marijuana laws. Mostly the only Marijuana that I had access to for yrs was brick shit until I started growing my own 5 yrs ago.

ame got fed up and put some seeds to germinate