Guys I think I am losing it

Guys I think I am losing it.

I am 25 and I had two gfs in my life so far. They have been solid 6 - 7/10 girls, with a perfect figure.

Now there is a new colleague in work. She is 25 too and I am starting to fall in love with her. The problem is she is a fucking landwhale.

Does something like this ever happened with you? We talk a lot, she likes me a lot, I think about her a lot, but I am disgusted too by her body.

How can I start to hate her or something? She wants to go out with me tomorrow, I can't live with the shame dating a fat girl.

bump

This won't help you but goddamn this made me laugh

Well thank you. I hope you won't get in the same situation.

Fuck her and then ditch her. She´ll hate you, no one will believe you fucked a whale, you´ll be able to destroy her reputation and she´ll either quit work or kill herself. Or kill you.
You can also try to get over your prejudices and try to have an actual relationship with her.

>She is 25 too and I am starting to fall in love with her. The problem is she is a fucking landwhale.

the problem is only to pay for her dinner.

you ain't wrong, dude.

since the very beginning, Real Men prefer Large Ladies.

Pic related.

>Fuck her and then ditch her.

She is almost like pic related. I wouldn't be even able to get my dick hard.

>You can also try to get over your prejudices and try to have an actual relationship with her.

Would you be able to do it? I am not muscular but I am average looking guy. Everybody is going on a holiday with their hot gf, and would you go with a fat girl?

I´m in Sup Forums. I willing to fuck almost anything human shaped.

I'm the one who kissed mouth-to-mouth a 5'3" x 330 lbs in public (well, actually she started it, and I thought it was just too gay to turn her down).

can't unsee that ~10yo boy stunned face while he was looking at me. This is the only thing that makes me sad.

jesus

Uh duh... You fucking groom her into shape boy-o

ugh... just tell her that you dont want your relationship to go "too far". She'll understand. and if she wont, then you'll quit talking and the problem is solved anyways

nope, I'm just a mortal human.

I've kissed a bunch of hot girls and then a guy at a party..let's not talk about what's gay. It's shame

Post a picture of her please.

Yo, scoop her up, then hint that you started working out. Have her walk/bike whatever, she will decrease in mass, you will find her attractive, win win

This guy knows what's up

Dude, fuck her. Best sex in my experience is with fatties. They're kinda easy to to ditch too because I guess deep down they expect it.

start frequenting fastfood ragularry. get to whale size yourself. then you you can get the chick you wanted without being shameful about it

Give something back to society and take her on active dates like hikes and shit. One less landwhale is a worthy contribution to society

You can do this or you can start getting fat. When you become a big whale, see if she still likes you.

>How can I start to hate her or something?
Oh the stupidity.
Well, your choice of picture says it all, faggot.

Post pic of her OP we need to know how fat she is

but I want. And dont. In the same time. fuck

no I won't take that risk that you are gonna find her. our boss is pretty sensitive about bullying I don't want to get fired

but how can I start this? please I love you but do some fucking exercises? I would be totally o offended if in her place.

lol no

I tried to fap on her pictures and I failed

Then at least a pic of another girl similar to her

OP her that is not me posting

I already posted see

i dislike fatties too OP but your pic isn't exactly "land whale" status. I assumed you were talking like 300-400lb orca fat, not average fat

get drunk and fuck her asshole raw, then see how you feel in the morning

>found his penis covered with shit

Go on the date and start talking about chemtrails and how the government's after you. Then make her pick up the check because you don't want your fingerprints anywhere or have any documents stating your location.

Insta kill of relationships.

I was in a relationship with a 19 year old dwarf once. If you love her, she's the most beautiful girl you know, and it's worth it.

wtf.
once did it, and she totally fell for me.
didn't know she was a closet conspiracy otaku.

Fat girls give the best head. I fucking swear to you. At least get some top, do yourself that favor.

Listen here faggot, you can post the land whale and we won't do jack shit except get a kek at what you might be bare ass boxing with. Crack on.

K I L L Y O U R S E L F