MUSIC PLAYER THREAD

Post your music player and what you're listening to

you need some more tribe

What music players do you guys suggest? I've been using google play music

music bee is what a lot of this thread is

Foobar if you want it to look good. Musicbee if you don't care and just want the thing to play music.

I think musicbee looks better than foobar by far. At least with what comes with it plus I could never figure out how to get the skins I liked working for foobar. Musicbee comes with at least 30.

howd you get that layout?

can you post your background please

>At least with what comes with it
I mean, yeah. Default foobar is ugly as hell, but it has a ton of themes and it's way more customizable than Musicbee probably ever will be.

The skin is dark-metro and other than that, I just messed around with the settings on the layout button on the far right of this image. I also set the left side to auto hide since I just use it to switch between playlists occasionally. Other than that I don't remember exactly every option since it's been a while.

mine is kinda plain i guess
i'm enjoying this album tho

So is mine. I like it how it is, i don't see the need for new themes and such.

My preference is foobar, since I have a lot of fun customizing it to look how I want it to look

Why is musicbee and fubar better than Itunes and shit

Itunes is bloated in my opinion. It's more than just a music player and i find that it runs and starts up much slower than foobar. Plus foobar has much more functionality (file conversions, can play pretty much any type of sound file, you can add plugins, change layout etc.). Foobar also gives you more info about your files and allows you to easily alter and acquire tags.

similar to mine/10

What was the point of this being a webm?

To show the visualizer? I dunno.

What music player do you guys use on mobile?

Phonograph

Same guy again
Why is google play music shit?

columns ui/10

not op but here

Just installed MusicBee a few days ago after years of foobar2000, any tips/tricks? About to listen to N64 for the first time.

What's in the cosmic metal playlist? Do you like Gigan?

Update

Foobar2000 mustard

good ones
messy

similar to mine

Why is her arm text backwards?

>Musicbee if you're a hipster millennial.
>Foobar2000 if you're a grown man with refined taste.

How do you do the webm?

he probably captured the screen with OBS and then converted it to webm with ffmpeg or something similar.

What skin or theme?

Nice Bondage Fruit and MDK mane

bit of an aggressive wallpaper, colour-wise imo

the claustrophobia of that album is so neat

The idea of having the player be transparent is hella cool but your wallpaper makes it hard to see or follow anything

what's in the sleep playlist

what's your problem with minimalism?

I'm too lazy to do anything with it. It's only for listening, not looking at

parararararara