Bump

Wow. Nice!
Also check em
Moar?

Whoa hnnnnnng

How come these threads always die so fast

Will need Moar

Gimme more!

Some1 plz post the gif of the fatass blonde walking down the sidewalk in a swimsuit.

If u got it u know what im talking about.

Moar

>tfw just bought a 300$ phone with a 13m camera and hd ultra settings
>tfw i have 3 hours of break inbetween my classes at uni when its frosh week

Sup Forumsros, i can finally contribute oc tomorrow night

any tips?

For you user.

What phone you get?

Use a folder or notebook and hold it and the phone in the same hand, leaving the camera on and facing outwards. Then snap away using the physical button.

oh my god i love you for this pic! please tell me you took more of her bro!

Only one more good one

sony xperia xa ultra brand new and discount

that sounds incredibly retarded, how do i hold a folder and phone in the same hand and take a pic with it

Also a unopened package of pencils or markers to cover phone with the camera hole positioned behind the package hanging hole is decent camouflage.

don't forget to turn off shutter sound

I personally just dim my screen to the max and lay my phone against my leg to cover most of it. Just looks like you holding your phone

It's what I do with my iPad mini, bro. You stack them like you have a professional little pile of shit, and use your index finger to hold the device in place while snapping pictures. Maybe it's because of my device size, but it's my method.

Oh, nice! I've been getting away with my method undetected, but that sounds worthwhile too.

Would double bag it to fuck this dumpster. And I usually go rawdog.

Why not video!??!!?
Video provides such a better fap

I use a belt clip
I rest my hand on the phone and use the volume buttons to snap the picture.

Agreed!!!
NASCAR is all I need to see to confirm that.

I could, but I don't have enough storage. Believe me, I hate getting blurry pictures, but I'll just keep at it, you know? Oh, and the last advantage for the iPad mini/folder combo is that you can easily turn the camera on and off by moving the edge of the off screen to the folder edge, and swiping up for the camera.

i see what you mean now but i just have a hand held phone so idk if that is possible

you can change the settings for volume instead of clicking on the screen?

Fuuuuuuck. Dem ass cheeks spilling out

Devil Check'd
And yeah storage is always a killer!

This guy knows whats up. I would just put my phone and binder in the same hand and walk around while recording, easiest thing ever.

Please tell me there's a webm of this

I love white trash

On most phones the camera can be used by clocking a side button as well

just figured it out, still don't know how to use a notebook or anything like that

can't i just pretend like im texting with the brightness down?

im sure no one would notice anyways

Is that all or do you got more?

BTW, nice trips and dubs

If you really need more accuracy, draw a mark where the iPad mini camera would be on the other side of the notebook, and hold it to that corner always.

alright i have an amazing slow motion video but the file size is 18mb. any suggestions?

oc

Dont snap photos. Just film and screenshot the money shots.

very nice ass on her

nice

AHEM...

This guy knows!

mega

Saw her and had instant boner. These were the only 2 shots that showed up clear

sauce?