I miss her so much.. Feels thread?

I miss her so much.. Feels thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=clI-Oswg1ZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, I just miss her

we never dated but I liked her as a person and she was overall a great person. I miss her too

I lied to her.

I miss her everyday.

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding.
Even as the stone of the fruit must break, that its heart may stand in the sun, so must you know pain.
And could you keep your heart in wonder at the daily miracles of your life, your pain would not seem less wondrous than your joy;
And you would accept the seasons of your heart, even as you have always accepted the seasons that pass over your fields.
And you would watch with serenity through the winters of your grief.

Much of your pain is self-chosen.
It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self.
Therefore trust the physician, and drink his remedy in silence and tranquillity:
For his hand, though heavy and hard, is guided by the tender hand of the Unseen,
And the cup he brings, though it burn your lips, has been fashioned of the clay which the Potter has moistened with His own sacred tears.

Kahlil Gibran

Damn Sup Forumsro..

why do we lie to ourselves and say everything is ok and we're over it, it always comes back.

I'm in love with my girlfriend's best friend.
Like, a few days ago, I realised I'm actually in love with her.
I've been with my girlfriend for 3 and a half years and I've known her best friend all that time, but something's clicked recently and now I can't shake it.
What do I do
Am I fucked

That's not his newfag

Damn man. Sounds like you fucked up bad. Have you tried...y'know, NOT fucking up? It's not hard especially in relationships which usually have hard set and easy to follow rules.

Tell them both. Chances are you'll turn both of them off but it's unfair to the girlfriend and unhealthy for you in the extreme. I know it sucks but sometimes you gotta bite the bullet and trust me when i say there WILL be others so long as you actively look, the current population and density damn near ensures it.

Because at every persons core is a weak child emotionally vulnerable and ultimately untested. These experiences we have that hurt that child are what make an adult and adult. Yes it is a sad thing but it also makes us stronger as a person which is a good thing.
Eventually you can make mistakes without the hurt and thats where LEARNING from mistakes truly happens, which is a better thing. The lies just help us cope with the change by prolonging the injury.

is it bad that i get angy at people who make feels threads over love problems and not because they're permanantly depressed little shits like me?

This image kept me from killing myself the last couple depressive spirals I've had. I think about it every time I want to commit suicide and I can't do that to my 2 cats. No one cab explain to my 2 cats that I love them so much, I just don't love myself

i mean, that's not a very believable lie. but you gotta do what you gotta do.

That sounds so logical and I'm so unwilling to do it.
Why must we have emotions

Yes. At best its petty. Your pain is as equal in intesity as theirs is despite the problems technically being on different scales as they have as little experience as you have experience with internal turmoil. Everyone deserves help and no one more than the other as we're all suffering.

Get over her you fucking pussy.
You'll know what's pain when you lose your legs to war.
Thank God that you're alive. Thank him everyday and stop obssesing over shit like this.

>Yes. At best its petty.

yeah that's what i thought too.

Its logical cause i've been there and that is the shortest cut you could take and the best option overall as staying in stasis will do nothing but emotionally kill 2 out of the 3 of you.
We have them because without them we'd never do great things like art or science or see the grandeurs of the universe or make wonderful music. Emotions are the workds gift to us and while they may hurt us from time to time its our gift to ourselves and others to experience and use it.

go to a doctor faggot they got pills and sofas

i'm not a big fan of pills.

well then don't complain about being depressed if you don't even try

I can suggest all of you to watch the videos and read the book of Corey Wayne. This man is truely amazing and can pick anyone up in a rough time

Wishing you all lots of love anons, you just gotta do it yourself first

>not taking pills equates to not trying

okay my american friend.

Pills aren't great as most commonly prescribed pills like SSRI's have been around long enough for suspected side effects to be proven side effects. Long term usage of common anti-depressants commonly damage long term and short term memory as well as the ability to deal with emotions which is the opposite of what you want in these cases. Some also fuck up the intestinal flora which is generally bad as well.

fuck man.

Does anyone else like to go on long drives at night and listen to chill music when they're sad or am I just a useless pleb?

Nice

My gf of 2 years is trying to dump me, I'm basically a NEET but i'm doing a college course in a subject i don't have any interest in.

We spoke today, had sex, spoke some more. "We're TOO different", "I don't think you can change" came up a lot.

>pic is messages from earlier.

I miss her

Suffering is the Clinging of Mind.

When your mind clings to things you suffer. Its this clinging that you have to learn to tame.
The thoughts of this girl you liked are doing nothing positive for you, so every time you start to find yourself clinging to those thoughts you have to conciously decide to think of something good in your life, or something positive like a goal you want to achieve.

Picture thoughts of her as clouds passing by in your mind. Its okay that theyre there but you dont need to focus on them bc they hold no value.

-user

You'll talk tomorrow

DUMP HER NOW

this is breaking my heart

>We're TOO different
>I don't think you can change

meh tier excuses

Sounds like your a codependent emotionally shuttered person and she's an average human. Thats not a good mix user and she's right about it being a problem and in the long run "fixed" is lots of therapy and possibly a mood stabilizer for you.
Main thing to take away from here is NEVER make someone else your only motivation or reason for emotional stability as its vastly unsustainable and extraordinarily unfair to the other person. You should try and avoid the manipulative behavior to keep her close and talking as well as that generally makes people uncomfortable.

That's funny,

My friend told me to do the same. "dump her before she dumps you, thats how you win"

But no, i want her to stay. It was my birthday the other day, she wrote loads of lovey crap in my card, i keep reading it over and over, haven't cried yet...

Do you guys ever just feel alone? Like, so alone and misunderstood in your problems that it's almost smothering, and you don't bother to tell anyone anymore because even though they ask, they won't understand? I'm just laying here and the dark really does feel like it's trying to smother me, wanted to know if it's just me

She already found another guy (probably didn't cheat yet though), a normie with a job or a good college and a lot of normies friends. He talks to her about his nights at the club and at the movies and his travels, all these things you probably don't (can't) give her. In short, a guy with other motivations.

>is trying to dump me

Unless you're willing to immidiately change things in your life in order to TRY ( try is the keyword here ) to keep her in your lif, it's basically a done deal. Of course that brings forth the question of, do you want her in your life?

In my opinion you don't. Not really. You do want to have female company. But not her in particular. She's just the most convenient one and you're used to her.

Chances are it wont get better either way. Even if you do manage to keep her this time, how long til she starts making ridiculous demands once she figures out she can bait you with the threat of leaving?
>b-b-but user, she's not like that

They never are.

Have u tried talking to someone whos opinion u value and respect?
Find someone with life experience. They may not "understand" you but they may be able to rationalize your problems better then you can right now.

I don't think it's that bad, plus she's being influenced by her best friend, who just got out of a shitty relationship and has found someone new who makes her happy...
>plus her friends hate me for no good reason
>i can't be problem...can i?

yeah. a lot. i literally broke down the other day and sadly/thankfully there was someone there to see it. i'm not sure how i feel about it. i think i'm better these days but i don't like that there's someone else besides me that knows this side of me.

>Do you guys ever just feel alone? Like, so alone and misunderstood in your problems that it's almost smothering, and you don't bother to tell anyone anymore because even though they ask, they won't understand? I'm just laying here and the dark really does feel like it's trying to smother me, wanted to know if it's just me
No because nobody asks me.

(But they call tell you fell alone.)

That's a good idea user, maybe I can find someone like that. Always good to talk to people with a bit more experience.

She's already dumped me twice. (but for bullshit reasons that she admitted)

I think the main problem in my relationship is communication on her end..
She doesn't tell me whats wrong until its too late.

found out my gf lied about being raped and abused and lied about me to her parents and myself as well, luckily it wasn't anything serious. Used me for the year we dated, basically told me to fuck off. That's when I told her to kill herself multiple times and then made memes of her and she came to visit me after she saw them. Triggered beyond belief

Fuck, I'm not strong enough for those feels.

>I think the main problem in my relationship is communication on her end..
No. You are the problem because you made "[her your] ONLY motivation". It can't work and she doesn't have to be your guardian.

They probably respect you more because of it. I wouldnt worry about the fact that they saw you break down. Anyone who actually judges you for being human is a piece of shit anyway.

I understand that completely. It's not always bad, but it definitely isn't always good. Lost the one person who I knew could really, really relate and she took all those things with her when she left. Es no bueno.

>made memes if her

what?

Holy fucking shit.

I come on Sup Forums to kek and troll and hate.... I never expected to come here to be enlightened.

You're doing god's work, user, you beautiful bastard.

>try to warn user of impending doom
>turns out impending doom has already come and now he feels comfy with it

welp, i tried.

She was the very first pepe

Never heard of the mystic meme makers?

>made memes of her

do share

im crying

You're right..
>it was my fault.

Whats next?
How do you meet people?
Will i just fuck it up again?

Whats the fucking point..

I've seen this before

No reason is bullshit when it comes to breaking up. Theres literally no reason u can give to someone on the recieving end of a breakup that will make them understand.

If someone is breaking up with you, be a man about it and let them go. Why would you sacrifice your dignity by telling them their reason isnt good enough.

As a person with the outside and unstaked view here you're acting like your stereotypical codependent person right down to casually manipulative behavior. Sadly, yes, you're the problem.

Four months ago I split with my gf of 14 years. Didn't speak for three months, and then she called start of August.

This exact thing. I'm useless without her, but I can't be with her because I only hold her back. We both love each other, but in the wrong ways for the other person.

If you're too different, and you know it, don't hold on for the sake of holding on. It hurts, it hurts so fucking much, but it's better for you both if you don't drag it on to the point you start to resent each other.

I'll send good vibes to you, user, but it's all down to you what happens. Good luck.

I'll do a green txt if anyone wants me too about how I got friend-zoned

>gf of 14 years

who took the kids?

you're only asking for attention, either do it or don't.

>friend-zoned
You don't get friendzoned, you always friendzone yourself.

>I'll do a green txt if anyone wants me to
nah thanks, i'm good.

She's more than likely lying too

quick question, did you just search for the lst 2 pictures for the sole purpose of posting just now or do were they laying around in your HDD somewhere?

what did you do then?
get back with her? or ignore her?

Meet people through social activities. Talk online or go to clubs or bars or events of any nature and chat them up. Eventually you find people interested in the same things and you as a person. Eventually one of those people will want to date and hopefully you feel the same way.
The main issue is if you go looking you usually don't find them you sort of have to just throw yourself out into open space and it just happens.

>Be me
>Be asked out by a girl I liked
>We go to the movies
>I pay for our tickets
>She leans on me as the movie starts
>Suicide Squad
>As she gets out of my truck, she looks at me
>I look at her and tell her that I love her hair
>She got it done 3 days ago
>She smiles and says thanks user
>She kisses my cheek through the window
>And tells me that I am a great friend
>I got home
>I lay down to sleep for the night
>She calls me
>Drunk
>Tells me about her life
>About how she's lonely
>Turns out she went to the movies because her bf dumped her
I hate my life

ha

>her communication is poor
>she tells you exactly what's wrong in the message
>you respond with "see you tomorrow charms x"

You completely disregarded what she said, and put it off. I do this all the time, so this is very hypocritical, but that's a shit tier level of communication on your side, not hers.

cool

>filename

nonetheless, i relate too much to this pic

Haha even just dumped she didn't sadfuck you

youtube.com/watch?v=clI-Oswg1ZA
fuck I feel empty inside

Sounds like she opened up to you while getting sauced and you missed out on earning brownie points.
Like the other user above said, you don't get friendzoned by others you just place yourself in the friendzone through your own actions.

Didn't have any. Always putting it off "until the time is right".

My mum has the dog we bought, though (no pets in London city flats).

>NO IT'S HER FAULT!

Quite possibly the Most beautiful words ever seen on Sup Forums thanks user

It's manipulative is what it is. It's forcing her to talk to you later and you get the satisfaction of being guaranteed that moment and thus make yourself feel better at the expense of her.

that's good then. better than having kinds in this situation at least.

best of luck mate.

we're meeting tomorrow, and she was going to bed.

But fucking hell, earlier she said that i'm never open with her, and that i always disregard what she says...

I'm so fucking blind to my own actions

>Ask her why she's drunk
>She tells me that all her bf wanted was to use her body
>Resist the urge to tell her I told you so
>Tell her about my new job
>About how It'll make me move out of state for a while
>She tells me that if I leave her, then she would be lonely
>I ask her what she meant by that
>She just goes silent for a while
>Then she sighs and tells me that she really does love me
>But she wants to be just friends because it would be weird
>I told her to give me a chance
>Told her that I want her to be happy
>that was the moment I fucked up
>She laughs lightly
>"user, Thanks... But what about your leg?"
>>>Prosthetic leg
KILL ME!

I was jealous, a hypocrite, uncaring, and selfish. I still am, and I can't help it. She left me, and I was angry but when I realised what kind of person I was, I stopped being angry and regretted how I acted. I have a girlfriend now who I love, but I'll always miss my ex.

I'm making the same mistake again, but I'm already dead inside

for fuck sake, am i really that much of a cunt?

quick bump

I let her go.

I knew I was holding her back, I couldn't be what she wanted, and that despite loving her a lot I'm too autistic/narcissistic to ever think anything is my fault in the moment. It was only the fact that our last conversation (the one four months ago, not the one last month clearing the air) ended with is both angry and hurt and we literally went into radio silence for three months. I could think of how shit I was and how much we clashed when together.

On reflection, I was lucky I held onto her for so long.

did this actually happen?

fuck she deserves the guy she was with

I also missed out liar

well. yeah.

pic of leg with timestamp please

>I tell her that it is fine.
>Tell her that since I had the fitting, I can drive again
>She kinda chokes up
>She asks if I am ok
>She tells me that everyone in town talks about what happened in the accident
>Accident involving oil well
>She says that everyone thought I was drunk
>Tells me that they way I drink, I turn into a different person
>Says that she does not want to be with me, because I push myself too much

No. just lonely and probably a little autistic.

Not sure if agreeing with me that he's the one with the comms issue or not. But the pic is a phrase she said. 2 years and he's only just opened up to her. My case status: rested.

Meme arrows =/= sarcasm shorthand