Have you erased it yet?

Have you erased it yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wq11vdt50BQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this an autofellatio bread?

I wish I could suck myself.

i can't but i can suck other's cocks so it's okey

I can suck myself, I read online that around 1 every 1k people can, but not sure how true that statement is

I can only lick the tip

I like this kinda thing

i did it

there are a bunch of them

Who are they? I want them to do that with my pics

pls explain the meme my m8 :)

i find autofellatio to be a turn on

Keep em comin

anyone know some stretches i can do so i can be flexible enough to do this

story?

hello, please anyone.

How do I get girls to do this for me?

Dudes life is now ruined. i would be careful what you ask for

How so?

Come on there's gotta be a story. Or atleast something so I can find the story.

Second

Beta was dating a girl and trying to sleep with her. She found out he was able to do this. She had him show her. She snapped a few pictures and dumped him. She put the picture on Sup Forums and told him. He then came in begging for it to be erased. Not a smart move. He is now the constant laughing stock of women around the world.

That pic is so old though...

Not going anywhere any time soon. When did you first see it?

Idk, but it's it been at least a few years. 4, maybe 5 years?

I seek out autofellatio pics fairly often, and I remember that one popping up many times over the years

lol so did you erase it?

I don't think I ever saved it. But I've seen it pop up plenty

i can get the first 2 inches of my cock in my mouth. I told a girlfriend that I could do it, and she thought it was hot, and wanted to see.

So I did it for her.

Glad she didn't take any pics!

I'd be fucking mortified if anybody saw a pic of me sucking my cock! What could be worse??!?

Are there any more pics of girls posing with it?

whats hillarious is that the guy didnt even get laid. he supposedly went all the way with himself and she knew she could never date him.

Didn't work that way for me. My girl really loved watching for some reason, and then wanted to fuck like crazy. I'll consider myself lucky!

the girls with the printed pictures are very obviously strippers

Sounds like you are smarter. This guy is one of the top google image search results for autofellatio now. no going back.

yoga

Congrats to him. I put a lot of effort trying to get that spot, but never quite made it

It's odd that doing this would seem 'beta' in any context. I mean, its embarassing as hell having any photo of you doing anything sexual 'solo' circulated, but if it had just been him jacking off it wouldn't have been as 'sensational'. Autofellatio isn't much different from jacking off. It's not like you have to swallow your own cum (which wouldn't fucking hurt you...it came from your own fucking dick and its mostly protein), you could just fucking spit it out. Autofellatio is fucking badass, imo...who else could possibly respond better to your own sensations getting blown than you could while doing the blowing?

Fucking Dethklok even had an episode about it...

youtube.com/watch?v=wq11vdt50BQ

Well, think of getting a handjob from a girl. That's one thing. Then think of getting a blowjob from her. That's taking it to another level.

Same thing when you do it to yourself.

Show the pic to any girls you know. I guarantee they would laugh. Most had never seen it done hence why it took off. Beta cause he whined and begged. Now he is literally the definition of the word to google. I find the whole thing fascinating on a trainwreck sort of way

I still don't understand why all the fuss over a several years old picture

It is because it crossed into mainstream and spread like wildfire. My gf had seen this from a friend before i even met her.

I really don't think it has. The only time I've seen it is when searching for pics like that.

You arent a sorority girl. Thats how my gf saw it.

How many people have seen this one?