Do you have the problems with pro-Trump faggotry in your internet? I mean...

Do you have the problems with pro-Trump faggotry in your internet? I mean, if you say something bad about Trump in Russian internets, apologists of this fucktard would appear immediate spewing butthurt all over the place. Any article on anti-Trump protests causes massive hatred which is, on the one had, extremely funny, but makes discussion impossible on the other. And all of them aren'tUSA citizens. I am really tired of it.

Why would you be anti-trump the other guys wanted to kill you.

yeah, literally 95% of poles active in polish Internet worship Trump
left 5% of people are either kids or elders xD

Kinda weird how the right wing of the US and Russia used to be very opposed but now seem to get along very well.

No, other than this site I don't have to deal with it at all.

Deal with it Libirishka.

No, not at all. America has a very homogeneous political culture and only a fringe minority hate Trump.

? Lol. Well, I have never seen any death threats from Trump mental slaves, they aren't THAT retarded but their opinions are still extremely stupid and ignorant by the number of reasons (well, most of them don't speak English and just read translated propaganda in VK groups, they have no clue on how USA political system is working, have no understanding of various forces operating in America). They actually remind me Jehovah Witnesses, speaking all the same style, same arguments and other sectarian shit.

Hillary wanted a no fly zone in Syria, the only way Russians would get killed because of Hillary is if they flew into the no fly zone after we told them about it.

Lol, I am a commie. But that doesn't matter, I am just tired of Trump Witnesses on the Net and wanna know if it's the international problem. You just can't have a discussion about USA now.

I'll tell you something. Before this "russian hax the election" shit no one said a thing about russia here on the media.
Then after Trump all the media leftists are ranting about russia.
I heard some dumb bitch on the radio use the strongest language I've ever heard about Russia calling it somesort of universal enemy that transcends space and time more evil than anything in history. Just because of stuff like that no one with a brain can take them seriously.

'COS WE'RE LIVING IN A WORLD OF HATE
TEARING US DOWN
WHY CAN'T THEY ALL JUST LET US BE?
WE BELONG TO YOU AND ME
NANA NANA

Really? Your media never talked about Russia's anti LGBT laws? Or the invasion of Ukraine? Or all the corruption scandals with the winter Olympics? Or how Russia is bombing anti government forces pretty indiscriminately in Syria, killing a ton of civilians?

Wait, isn't OP asking about dealing with pro-Trump faggotry?

It was always at a minimal and only during relevant events. There was never any sort of propaganda rehtoric like you may have heard in the states.
Australia =\= usa remember.
No one cared about Russia before the false accusations of Russian hacking.
In fact the news channels that are now anti-russian were pro-russian if anything before that.

Ah, he meant that?
It's not a thing for Trump worshippers here. Many of them are anti-Putin and would like Trump to establish no fly zone, you know. (Which is idiocy too, what Putin is doing in Syria is great because Islamism is 21st century nazism). They focus mostly on domestic issues of USA which is very strange because most of them don't even speak English and can't read American media.

>No one cared about Russia before the false accusations of Russian hacking.
So multiple intelligence agencies and multiple high level republicans are lying?

Olgino

Well, it was predictable and it was huge mistake of Putin. He has ruined our reputation already and we have become kind of Iran internationally. But after intervening into American elections people in the West see it as an act of cyber terrorism now and Russia has become a big topic.

Which would have started a war Russia, Syria and China vs Merica. You would of got your ass whooped.

>most of them don't even speak English and can't read American media.
I'd like to see what they think our domestic issues are, bet it'd be pretty entertaining

It will go away when he's been in office for a little while. The strongest part of his appeal was "punk rock," that he could say whatever he wanted to anybody and embarrass all the little idiot politicians. You're not punk rock when you're the president of the USA, and i don't think he'll be able to embarrass congress either, they're too entrenched and he's not popular enough.

Proofs? Russia has a decaying Soviet era military, they'd probably just decide not to kill themselves in Syria. Also, China has no reason to get involved and if war did break out, it would be on Russian soil and America would win.

No, it's too massive for Olgino and affects people from all over the political spectrum. Many leftists support Trump, all the nationalists support Trump, some liberals support Trump, not mentioning all the putinists supporting him. Tons of anti-Putin people worship Mr.Orange. It's kind of mental epidemic.

>that FAT troling
>proofs?
lol rly?

>Russia has a decaying Soviet era military

So does the USA. 90% of the American military hardware was made in the 70s-80s.

also from the other side I love how people here OMG LOVE PUTIN because he's anti-muslim when russia has more muslims than us, kadyrov and surkov might be putin's two most important people etc

But we can afford to maintain it. Russia's equipment was lower quality to begin with, and they were too poor to maintain it for a lot of years.

China has already aligned themselves with Russia, they've literally said they'd go to war with them.
And Putin doesn't give a fuck, one over-the-top aggressive act from merica and he would have sent missiles your way.

That's not even considering how turkey would react. Ageing airforce or not, russia has more missiles that are faster and have further reach than you do.

lul russia politics live in europe and america they children live in europe and america, no one start attak

>they've literally said they'd go to war with them.
Where/when did they say this and in what context?

>russia has more missiles that are faster and have further reach than you do.
You really think Russia would nuke a nation of 315 million because we put a no fly zone over one of Russia's puppet states with a population of 18.5 million people? You sound like a victim of anti-Putin propaganda painting him a Kim Jong Un tier.

Maybe because he doesn't hate Russia like Obongo did? I am not a conservative and I dislike Trump(Still better than shillary), yet if you tell that you don't understand why Russians like him, you are one giant faggot.

China and Russia have been coordinating for a long time. the Korean peninsula For eg.

>Russia nuke over a no fly zone
That's not what I said, nor did I say nukes.

Lol i don't think you get it. All it did was out liberal progressives as a crazy political minority. They are rapidly losing power the more insane they get.
Russia is looking more positive among the groups that matter. Which is the majority.

You completely ignored me when I asked you to back up your point about China.

>That's not what I said, nor did I say nukes.
You said that a no fly zone would start a war. You said in the case of a war, Russia would use missiles against us. By the transitive property of mathematics, a no fly zone = Russia using missiles. Does it matter if they're nukes or not? You can do more damage with conventional bombs than with nukes if you wanted to.

I agree 100% finnbro

Anyone that believes the hacking accusation isn't listening to what the accusation is. It's literally that russia mind controlled voters. With hacking.
Think about how fucking insane that is.

>By the transitive property of mathematics

Oh lord another pseudointellectual hillarycuck from /sci/

Nah bro it is totally Russia's fault that hillary is a corrupt criminal who betrayed her own party and her own country, lmao

>It's literally that russia mind controlled voters. With hacking.
Who actually says this? Seriously, show me one person who believes in Russian mind control

Lol, we have nuclear weapons and we have real doomsday machine. No one would start a war with us because we can turn the world into the radioactive ashes.
>Russia has a decaying Soviet era military
Not really. Putin has been flouring tons of money over the Russian military after 2008 war with Georgia and now our military is pretty good.
Well, the most hot topics for them are LGBT and feminists. Telling them many gays are Trump supporters Trump makes them ignite their buttholes. Posting pic of Trump with LGBT flag may cause massive heart attacks.
On feminism most of them judge USA by Russian standards. I mean, we barely have any feminism here because thanks to USSR women rights are protected hugely. They see no reason for feminism existence in USA and imply it's because of Jews or so. I would actually say they hate feminism even more than gays. Also people have no idea what feminism actually is, they do not distinguish between liberal and radical feminists.
It would also surprise you, but racial issues are not that big thing in Russian discourse on Trump. Well, that's maybe because most of Russians are okay with black people and Hispanics, I would even say that many Russians like Latin America. It's rarely discussed and some Russian pro-Trump supporters may even repeat BLM slogans about police violence.
Also people here like conspiracy theories on Soros and so - I guess that's because conspiracy about Jews, globalism and Soros were extremely popular here in 90s.
No one is discussing real issues, like Trump cabinet appointments, his economical policies, struggle around Obamacare, etc.

>Oh lord another pseudointellectual hillarycuck from /sci/
I'm not from /sci/ and I voted Johnson. I'm sorry that my use of words triggered you, do you have a list of acceptable vocabulary I can use in this safe space? You also responded to the wrong person.

it's the opposite

if you don't hate him, you're a nazi

Well he did promise to improve relations between Russia and the US. But yeah getting extremely butthurt and not being able to have discussion with are typical traits of Sup Forums kids, no matter what their political ideologies are

The charge was first that they hacked paper ballot.
Obviously retarded.
Second charge was they hacked a private and illegal server revealing corruption(lol irony) again no proof and absolutely retarded.
Finally the charge that leftists settled on was that Russia swayed public opinion in key US states with hacking.
Competely utterly retarded

I voted for Johnson too honestly I just can't stand when people are bombastic

>The charge was first that they hacked paper ballot.
No, the charge was that they hacked the DNC and the RNC, yet only released the DNC emails.

>Second charge was they hacked a private and illegal server revealing corruption(lol irony) again no proof and absolutely retarded.
Hillary's private email server is not the main server that was hacked, it was John Podesta's emails, which weren't on that server.

>Competely utterly retarded
The CIA released their report with evidence. Continue to dig your head into the ground and ignore everything that disagrees with you.

You also just moved the goalposts from literal mind control. You didn't show me a single person who believes Russia has mind control capabilities.

Private servers were not the DNC. Wikileaks leaked the shit but they are not "hackers" they are leakers. As Assange said one of the passwords was password.
Libtard americans don't know what they are talking about.

There is no hint of improving relations but a couple of phrases in intervyu Trump. Russian believe that he will cancel the sanctions, if it will improve their lives. Expensive oil is gone, ruble cheap as fuck. No one will buy imported goods except for the rich, which sanctions have not touched.

Russia is everything the right wing wants.

>flat tax
>outsized military expenditures
>bizarre mix of church and state
>social conservatism
>shitty social programs

>Not really. Putin has been flouring tons of money over the Russian military after 2008 war with Georgia and

Once oil prices fall off...

Gorgeous women.
Bears
Aks
Manly hats.

>Private servers were not the DNC
But I was talking about the DNC. Are you going to address the evidence the CIA put out? Or are you just going to ignore everything that disagrees with your version of the facts?

Why did you stop responding to me and wont address your point about China?

Never understood it. Of course Putin is not anti-Muslim. He is building mosques, finances religious establishments of Muslims. So he does with orthodoxy here. He supports all the conservative forces in Russia, including religious organizations of all the traditional religions of Russia. I actually never understood anti-Muslim attitudes of western conservatives. Putin supports anything which shares conservative agenda on traditional family and values, religion and so. It's highly logical. I don't understand how can anyone consider Putin anti-Muslim.
We have nukes, what war are you talking about? Also our establishment has property and families in the West, lol.
The thing is, our Trump worshippers do not care about that. They concentrate mostly on domestic issues of USA and many would like Trump to be tough on Russia because many Trump worshippers are anti-Putin.
I don't think average American likes foreign states intervening into their elections.
You can change opinions by publishing compromising materials. No one even in Russia denies that Putin did it to empower opponents of Hillary.

Trumps side intends to increase Russian relations a lot.
Thisis why the left hates Russia.

But the DNC was not hacked you shithead. It was shittlerys PRIVATE SERVER and PRIVATE EMAILS from people not part of the DNC

>Gorgeous women.
>Bears
>Aks
>Manly hats

THESE
also
>rich, hearty food

>Thisis why the left hates Russia.
We hated Russia for invading Ukraine, the anti LGBT laws, giving loans to far right parties in Europe, etc etc. There was a lot of tension in the west between leftists and Putin before the election season even started.

No, I dont

My problem is that Russia and Germany exist

>But the DNC was not hacked you shithead.
Ah, so you resort to insulting me instead of addressing my point. Yes, the DNC was hacked. Even the CIA agrees. Are you going to address that?

> It was shittlerys PRIVATE SERVER and PRIVATE EMAILS from people not part of the DNC
These were also hacked, but it's not what we started off talking about.

Yes food. Honestly Russia is the best this is why allying with them is love.

Yeah I'll admit I'm very misinformed about what Trump said he will and will not do
But for the average person for I believe any country just a few words are enough to catch their attention, it's what most politicians rely on to get support

You're dumb you"re not smart enough to discuss this stuff your entire kind is dumb and heading towards extinction. You cam't be functionally retarded amd expect to have influence on the world.

Your Muslims are somewhat native to Russia though. The problem Muslims we tend to see in the west are the disaffected children of immigrants from MENA looking for an identity and finding it in religious extremism.

>tfw your country is cucked

Do you just not understand what is being said?

Ahh, now you're just autistically rambling because you can't address my points. It's not that hard to just remain calm.

BTW my IQ was tested at 99 (117 if you adjust to take my ADD into account), I'm well above the IQ for being functionally retarded.

I've lived in Belarus, been to Russia and Ukraine, and they're complete shitholes. No women or AKs (which they can't even buy) will make up for having to live there.

Well, you have to remember: for every troll in Olgino there may be a thousand useful idiots.

Explain how I don't understand.

Aye, Russian food is underrated

Also having good relations between the 2 most powerful countries is good for everyone's safety

Look retard you had it explained to you that what was hacked which before you go on wasn't hacked by Russians or even hacked at all since it had virtually no security was a provate server.
This is shittlerys fault not anyone elses. If you can't grasp that you are a potato.

Some of my favourite food is Russian recipies. This was long before I accepted Russia into my heart as my one true love.

>autistic rambling full of misspelled words and insults
Dude, just breathe.

>if you don't agree with me you're just dumb
This is the cancer killing political discourse and polarizing the west. I never called you an idiot for disagreeing with me.

Goodnight or morning or whatever it is in Australia.

>implies that the Russian eat it not for New Year

Fuckwit. Trump won.

t. Nikolai on vacation

I'm not that guy, but you're seriously fucking retarded and barely coherent.

Why are you so angry? Your candidate won, you should be happy, not bitter like this.

>misspelled words and insults
maybe he's russian lol

There is something really comforting about slavic food in general, it's like it was designed to be a respite from the biting cold

>My candidate
holy fucking shit you libtards are the dumbest fucks in the cosmos aren't you. Absolutely no brain matter in there.

Are you idiot? Even Trump Witnesses here do not deny it was hacked but consider it a good thing.
Yes, it's a problem in the West but responding to it with anti-Muslim stances would only alienate them which would cause even more people to turn to extremism. In fact, you should propagate secularism and promote liberal ideas to influence these people. Only making religion at all the irrelevant issue would work. Trying to promote Christianity while hating Islam would only cause religious divisions and alienation, while empowering another group of retards (as Russian, I can honestly say orthodox fundamentalists are the same as Muslim fundamentalists except only for terrorism).

Please feel less angry, I actually feel sorry for you now.

Nothing was hacked. Even the us intelligence can't confirm it. It is as made up as the pee thing.

Hey my candidate won. Felt good voting. Also I hacked the election with my dick from Perth.

>Hey my candidate won. Felt good voting.
I said he was your candidate because you clearly support him enough to become emotionally invested in defending him. I never claimed you voted for him or even could.

>still thinks Trump is a candidate for Australians.
Stop.

Did you want Trump to win over Hillary? If yes, he was your candidate, because you favored him.

Weird thought: this thread would be really good without the emu victim

>my condition when sanctions are not lifted

I personally just want you to die of aids from being raped by niggers that is my political opinion.

>this australian that is so cucked to american politics that he has to throw an autistic fit to defend his bull

>doomsday machine

You're the most retarded Australian I have ever seen.

We have. Read about Perimeter system. If there is no one to give orders after enemy nuclear strike it would launch nukes automatically.

>if you don't conform to libtard thought you are supporting Trump.
Well as one of the Aus posters here all i've done is criticised the liberal rhetoric around the world towards Russia. I don't see any posts defending Trump.
You filthy mexican.

>he continues autistically raging

But its true hillarys servers were not the DNC saying the Democrats was hacked is false.
Also it sounds like her emails were simply downloaded by someone walking in and out of the building. Can't even be confirmed that hacking took place.

You're an idiot. Even we do not really deny we hacked DNC server. It's a fact acknowledged by all the US secret services.