I am a 21 year old student. Have been chatting with a married 52-year old granny for almost 3 year...

I am a 21 year old student. Have been chatting with a married 52-year old granny for almost 3 year. We're going on a date the last week of september. Would you be interested if, tomorrow, I posted some printscreens of our (sometimes very sexual) whatsappchats? I have 60+ pics as well, many nudes

that's disgusting.

Yes. Op please deliver

Eww

No
/thread

what rate would you honestly give her?

post pics now.

or stfu. gtfo. and admit you are a lying asshole.

Why the fuck would we want to watch "you" and your granny of a girlfriend having sex? Maldito....

>tomorrow
lol

fuck off, asshole.

Post her pics now

>inb4 eggs-hanging-on-a-nail tits

just post the pictures

cool fake dialog cap.

whatta loser.

her pics OP, right now

OP = yawn

I'm interested

post nudes

I understand the whole older woman aspect, her eggs dry out and can't get pregnant. That and the experience she can bring to bed, you might even luck out and she'll be your sugar mama. Your occupation will be a living sex toy but that's a dream for a 21 year old. It's gross, but to each their own.

You sure its a granny and not a grandpa, cuz its a well know fact that op sucks cocks.

Post the fucking nudes already

Suck on her tits and call her mommy

Why the fuck would we care if you post them tomorrow you worthless semen slurping autist? Post the pics of her now, not your stupid chats, or leave and get back to being a cum receptacle for every nigger in a 5 mile radius.

A 52 year old woman who don't know don't put a punctuation mark in every sentence? Nice try, kiddo.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Excellent. I would be very happy and I hope you oblige with any photos you may currently have in your possession. Im actually fucking / dating a 72 year old woman, at 22. Props to you my man, good to know theres other sickos like me out there.

Bamp

Bump