Apparently there's synthetic telepathy out there...

Apparently there's synthetic telepathy out there. The general public know about it and listen to certain targets thoughts. Doctors can also legallly murder them through health care neglect. You're conaidered a criminal and no one cares about prision health care neglect. So if you're in your parents basement and like lolicon and shit you're probably fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

synthetictelepathy.net/
statista.com/statistics/194213/crime-clearance-rate-by-type-in-the-us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice tits

So don't get cancer while masterbating to shit with rape fantasy thoughts. I repeat you're fucked.

interesting continue

Close but no cigar.

keep em coming op

tell us more about these synthetic telepathy?

any more of these chick?

synthetictelepathy.net/

From what I gather it's installed by your voice box when your under anathesia for a procedure or it can work with microchips around the ear. 90% of the people you come across know about it. It's like bluetooth. It uses subvicization or something and broadcasts it to everyone in your area. People can also remote in from any location and listen to you. At some point "normal" people were told about it and weirdos were profoiled and not told. It's a national security measure to prevent rapes, shooting, kidnappings.

Start looking at wireless mechanical limb prosthesis. Transmission of nerve signals. Op brings up something but barks in the direction, not the right tree.

i going to check that out

>prevent rapes, shooting, kidnappings.
doesnt seem to be working then lol

>redirecting this to prostheses
No, you know what, nevermind.

I don't even care anymore. I don't know why I even bothered to read this thread.

>It's a national security measure to prevent rapes, shooting, kidnappings.

statista.com/statistics/194213/crime-clearance-rate-by-type-in-the-us/

These things have a function, weeding out the weak for one.

The tec for telepathy real is budding.

Suffering is part of biology, of dynamic being pulled from unmotivated dust.

Shut up. You don't need telepathy if you already have the means of running a forecasting engine to predict the overall form of what someone will do, given the input/situation.

You don't even need a complex machine for these things half of the time.

Why would you waste your time with telepathy, except because "it's cool"? And you know what, I don't even expect a serious answer. I don't even expect a reasonable one.

Yea but a predictive machine only follows your stated peramiters. Involvement can add more points of referance. You know how fumbly the hands of men holding the helm of the masses. Greed over balance, details lost.
Boo.

sounds like youre a paranoid schizo bro

Feeling the gorge rise in your fellows throat at the sickness you drive each other to might give pause. Might help us not die as a possibility. The manipulation of the math is bad, even if the machine is accurate.

I don't know about other technology. This isn't secret government tech. They probably have crazier shit. It's tech 80-90% of the people you walk past daily know about. Tech that charasmatic criminals know about.

>details lost
>parameters
>stated parameters
>the redness of your shirt will not factor into your actions
>your red shirt will factor into your actions

>loss of the redness of the shirt is insignificant
>you don't need to account for every cause to determine an effect
>you can even work backwards from effect to cause

So, you tell me. Why, besides blaming a "they", upon a needlessly misanthropic and negative view of the world, a predictive machine cannot predict the patterns of an individual who has placed themselves in a habitual box, better than the individuals, come undone and effectively incomplete, can.

Do you trust something that simply performs, operated by something that simply performs, or something that can think for itself, err, and attempt to take full agency away from the entire situation for it's own processes? And then, if you take the nature of man so harshly... what does this make you? Do you still trust yourself?

Because you don't need telepathy to know when someone is lying. To want to use telepathy otherwise is needlessly wasteful, and convoluted.

Who is this???

Hey math is pure, people are not. Empathy is hard to miss in a future where mass movement and action is being manipulated for various ends (see current black lives matter, more than the rigged election.) And we have a budding telepathy tec. Accesible to average people.

Im not saying that the house is poorly built, I am lamenting it is a crackhouse and the neighborhood is going under.

How long has the general public had access?

And that's why rapes shooting and kidnappings have stopped! Wait, why haven't they stopped?! Oh, you're just a fucking idiod who believes in this shit

Pls tell me who this is :'(

Well our manipulation is current, the tec has been used in prosthetic limbs, wireless nerve signals are a thing now. Economy will ask that the tec improve, innovation that it diversify. It is a matter of time.

if they implant anything like that in me i'm going on a killing spree and making them shoot me
how dare they even think about it

See

It's not telepathy. The act of influencing groups and the fact that as a group, people lose overall reason is as old as the dirt the dead are buried in.

If empathy is hard to miss in a future of "psyops", then why would anyone go towards telepathy? It would stand to reason that anything else of any other measure is more valuable and more efficient- instead of feel-good or become something that is rationalized away alongside someone's own personal bent.

Seriously.

You don't need telepathy for a group to be compromised of elements that most certainly don't represent the group- and sometimes even hijack the namesake or intent of the group in of itself.

But you know what, forget it. I just don't care anymore. You live with your delusions and paranoia; you can't give reason to those who have no want of it.

Definition of self concept will change. You knocked this out of your calculation.

Definition of self concept always changes.

ALWAYS.

SINCE TIME MEMORIAL.

IT IS THE NATURE OF MAN.

I don't know what you're talking about. We've been using verbal and written communication for 2000+ years. Why not use telepathic if it's easy to mass produce. That doesn't stop other crazy technologies.

Mass manipulation is not telepathy, what im saying is with being interconnected the lenths you will go to to manipulate may not overcome empathy as now, as easily.

Because it's not easier to mass produce, and nobody here has shown me the white papers to prove the positive (it is easier to mass produce telepathic instruments or means of communication). Than you know, words. Or simple flow charts. Or behavioral analysis.

Jesus fucking Christ dude google image search exists!!!

Well giving the power to listen to certain individuals thoughts to the general public is less risky than handing out whatever tech you're talking about. They sell tape recorders at walmart you can use to "spy" on people, but not what the goverment uses.

kacy hill

kanye's side bitch

My perfect woman...

You do know im just throwing concepts out as brainworms for people, not actually arguing with you? Your playing platform buddy, here is to a futuristic day you would know it and play along for the lulz.

tell us more?

Eh bored im out

how did u kno that

I have heard from that thing you call google. I'm just new to this whole internet and i thought it would be easier for op to provide the name instead of me learning what google is.

It's the opposite. The general public is stupider and less put together as a whole than any given nondescript individual. It makes no sense to waste resources and equipment for such a system. It's redundancy at it's finest.

With your point of power/knowledge, that is exactly why you would not give such an infrastructure to any society. You have no clue what would happen.

There would be no semblance of indirect democracy, anywhere. There would be no "freedom of press" or "freedom of speech". There would be no leeway for the individual, because there would only be a group, and there could be no higher learning, because higher learning would reveal what sits in the ivory tower. Power. And the perversion of the power to those who otherwise follow their own behavioral ruts. Everything would be based upon true and total hierarchy to ensure that art imitates life- and that life imitates not art, but an abstract system.

There would be no real art. Just approved art, to which the populace could only call "art", because they could and would never know about what art isn't being shown.

A system that has it's populate attempt to perform mass surveillance, and if they are to be wholly infallible, they themselves would need to all be subject to said surveillance, or threat of surveillance, and it would be the conclusion of those ruling that power cannot be distributed to the many, as the many would then run amok and create chaos in their wake. Otherwise, abuse would occur. And that would not make sense, because then the very concept of a ruling class would fall apart, completely.

Why would you let those you control, control those who you control? Why? What kind of nonsense is that?

You would not have the privilege to question otherwise. There would never have been a world to do so, no former example.

Well, I wholeheartedly say fuck you. I'm not talking to an audience. I know the future we're more or less destined to follow- it's not telepathy.

Bravo!

Either you know about mind reading tech or you don't. If you don't you were profiled and not invited. It's an open secret. You'll get called crazy and it labeled as future sci-fi but it's 100% happening right now.

Well I can tell you with my anecdotal evidence it's not future tech. It's present tech. My family, coworkers, 80% of people can listen to my thoughts. They openly mock me and want me to know. They aren't keeping it a secret. If i call them out or talk to a mental health prof they proceed to call me crazy and then keep mocking me with my thoughts.

If you don't know about it you weren't told by your family or friends because they profiled you.

You were directed to this thread by malfunctioning thought transmission.

Bumperino

stop huffing paint thinner

Or, the tech does not exist as you think it does. Or, my friends and family would also be subject to such things. Or, I'm part of something you don't understand.

Or, I'm just not living a life riddled with the wrong kinds of fear, hatred, and bias.

To be honest, if anyone bothers to read my thoughts, for whenever I am brooding or considering/as I nuance the state of things, even the little things, I wholeheartedly believe that the common folk would be put off. I would be glad to communicate what I can't yet put into words.

But that's not the case. And it won't be, either because it will be a gimmick technology until there is an absolute necessity for it( whether it's due to some sp00ky new world order, or the need to better interface with technology for some specific task)

Or because it doesn't exist. Your anecdotal evidence is just that, anecdotal.

Turn yoself down buddy your bummin me out.

usual conspiracy theory
>only a few from elite circles know all the details, thats how they keep it secret
your theory
>everyone knows it except basement dwellers, thats how none of us knows about it.

i dont think i can quite follow, OP.

is that real?

OP here. Either you know about the tech or you don't. If you don't you need to reconsider your life and shape up before you get fucked. Seek therapy. The goverment doesn't care about rehab or helping someone become a productive member of society.

The government is not immortal; you become the government when members of the government are no more.

Would you care about rehab, or helping someone become a productive member of society?

I'm being killed because I went christian racial conspiracy but the funny ironic thing is my fucking christian god isn't doing jack shit!

Shiiiit with how crazy I've been? I just was running up on some dude in a car that was internet shit talking to me, seen his pussy ass driving, got out my car to punch him through the window and his ass drove off so fast lmao.
Cops will never find out about it because there is nothing like this around.

Yes. i don't see the need to needlessly murder people for thought crimes. If i hate them but if they can live out their life not hurting someone then I'd let them.