Give me one good reason why you're concerned about who wins this election, Sup Forums...

Give me one good reason why you're concerned about who wins this election, Sup Forums. We've basically managed two nominate the two biggest national jokes for their respective major parties. What difference, at this point, will choosing one over the other make? We're screwed either way.

Inb4 "Hillary gonna take muh gunz." Obama didn't, so how's she going to?

We survived Bush; we can survive anything.

Hillary is a pretty good choice actually.

She''l die within months.

Oh yeah, if forgot the straws you guize are grasping at nowadays

Bill was a good president. But at some point he and his wife lost all sense of ethics. Now it's like they got the devil in 'em. Trump is no better.

We have been at this one for months now.

I guess after Benghazi failed and muh-emails failed this isn't a terrible angle. But everybody in the world has had a chest cold that makes you cough up shit for weeks, and everybody in the world knows that everybody else in the world has had this.
tl;dr it's normal for a 70 year old

It is all normal, but what I think of is the seizures she has.

up supreme court picks anti gun, would shift the balance of power would be stuck with a liberal fucking cort for a long time.

Obama wants to ban them, hillary wants to ban them these are facts. They just need the courts to line up and them empty supreme court seats will allow them to do it. What they want is to ban guns, what they call it is "common sense gun laws" basically if you regulate , tax, gun into outer space you never have to ban them because it become to hard to buy sell and too expensive

trump is an ass but hillary is literally the fucking antichrist in comparison. She is a puppet the establishment and corporations who own the media re doing their damndest to prop her up and tear down trump.

The health and well-being of a prospective president has always been an important consideration. Too often, parties, particularly republicans in my view, offer nothing positive that they will do, no new ideas to solve problems, no solutions, only bashing what the other side has done. 100% unadulterated negativity. So I understand your comment. But her health is indeed a valid point of concern. She should go get a clean bill of health report from a reputable medical center and just put this shit to rest.

Hillary is the embodiment of everything that is wrong with our government all in one being...

Most of us don't like trump but for the good of the nation Hillary MUST not win.

>le hillary is just as bad as trump meme

Nice trips, yo

Nice trips, yo

Nice trips.

>online poll
>any meaning whatsoever

oh you mean the 5 second clip of her faking being overwhelmed by the barrage of questions that you guys play on repeat and claim is unrefutable evidence? The one that in context you see all the reporters laughing at the joke afterwards? That's the one, right?

I don't give a fuck what you americans do as long as you don't invade or nuke the rest of us.

>Bill was good
Thats a fucking riot right there. He gets the benefit of having the dot com boom while he was in office which did wonders for the US economy. Beyond that his economics were shit, he pussed out in Somalia, and he was about a crooked as the day is long. His wifes no different only at in this day and age its a lot harder to get away with everything. Only people who say bill was good are some democrats and kids who were born in the mid 90's- 00's

Well Hillary's pretty hawkish and Trump likes to lash out immaturely, so that's always a possibility. We're known for invading countries that never did shit to us and we spend more on our military than any other country, by a huge margin.

You mean the several dozen times she has done that on live T.V.?

I didn't say he was perfect, but he was good. I'm 50. I voted for Reagan in 1984. Regretted it ever since. I lived through the 80s and the 90s. I lived through how their policies impacted me every single day. Bill was much, much, much fucking better. I didn't just read about it on the inner webs. U don't like him? That's cool. He won't be president again. He's corrupt now anyway.

Tbh there hasn't been a good president in ages. Bush was a puppet but I suppose at least he was halfway genuine in personality. Might have to go all the way back to Eisenhower or JFK.