ITT: We all act like educated gentlemen, speaking in a well mannered matter. When someone rolls trips...

ITT: We all act like educated gentlemen, speaking in a well mannered matter. When someone rolls trips, we all turn int dirty niggers and must act like one.

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/r0ow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why hello there, good fellow! How do you do?

Ok.

roll

Hello! Welcome to the thread! Can I get your first name and something about you to put on your nametag? We are so glad to have you at this event!

Salutations my good men.

Will you watch this musical masterpiece that I have concocted?

vid.me/r0ow

Why hello there kind sir, my name is Sir Walter! My favorite thing in the morning is a good ol' cup of tea.

Hello fellow gentleman!
Im very intrigued if i am the person that rolls trips

Why that's preposterous! Why in God's name would anyone click on that link. Even the "niggas wouldn't click that shit".

Well sir, we have been quite close to quads but I'm afraid our education will prevent us from our downfall.

Oh, jolly good show indeed!

Sir, you do realize that that's the new YouTube?

Hopefully, it will catch on, due to Youtube's insane choices in the matter of censorship.

My nigga.

YouTube is garbage when it comes to that matter, good fellow, but I will have to agree with the slaves and "not click the shit"

You almost rolled trips this is rather exciting indeed

It probably wont because where would all those imbeciles find their worldstarhiphop compilations

Good afternoon dear fellow,
I can verify that link is not harmful and is actually a music video feel free to ask for a proof if you're still interested and unsure.

let me roll another time while i sensible chuckle

Folks could we stop saying profanities? Do you realize there's a possibility that we might have ladies and young people browsing right now?

most certainly

Well you see, according to proffesor darthro's theory on space time continuam you must first enter the uvula and eurethra of the black hole to introduce the swords of darthro which Counslemen Homer once said but was later disproven by doctor bill nye

Good sir, no intention of rejecting your proposal, as I consider it valid, but I do believe there is restricted access to this website so that the young are not exposed to such profanity

This is the first time im hearing this theory can you elaborate more?

>this thread
Not original.

bow down fags

Why would we bow down a bundle of sticks?
You silly goose you

I sure do hate niggers

Well as we all know the uvula of the spectrum is really just illusory according to science man plato who once said that proffesor Megatron took consideration and admiration of plan Dodecahidron which to this day many historians agree is logically and reasonably the one and only solution to pin pointing the actual area of file 223nemo.jpeg which is actually confidential to the main idea of Space Time continuam.

Hello Sir Walter! We are honored to have such a distinguished figure here! How would you like your tea: cream or sugar?

Ahh what a joyous new thread! I myself quite enjoy a lovely conversation between gents.

We respect your opinion, if you don't want to be part please follow the next instructions;
1. Stay in silence.
2. Leave.
Have a nice day.

Roll

Trips it is, gentlemen

Roll

triips mah nigguhz

Last roll

Would anyone like to read my New York Times, I'm all done with it.

I have acsended

I prefer daily news my friend

Fascinating you must be quite the bright light could you elaborate more this is starting to tickle my sense of wonder quite much

Roll

Perhaps I may acquire trips and be the proverbial butt of your abuse.

ooga booga
555 get

Roll

Not trips get.

Why hello good sir. I am going to attempt to roll Trips.

Pardon my misdemeanors, gentlemen. It was but a slip of the tongue.

My good sir, oh no.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Good afternoon. May I join this thread?

It seems must difficult and unlikely to achieve three repeating digits.

CALM calm my son.

i like naked black girls

The trips shall be mine

roll

I shall achieve 3 repeating digits gentlemen

999 get

Please check my repeating digits

another one

I shall achieve 999

damn

I

We are nearing dangerously close to a repeating digit trifecta, fellows.

A roll of the die, good lads.

We can do this gentlemen. Trips get.

thread derailed LETS NIGNAGBOOOGBOOGA

Good evening, gentlemen. I shall now roll for trips.

But I dindu nuffin

indeed as you can see on pages 569 and 666 author Anthonium Padildo stated, "an eye for an eye keeps the doctor away" To which he evidently meant that we as beings are merely pawns in a game we do not even know is being played to which philosopher Malcom IT Middlester extracted a deeper understanding that would later change the course of history and I know that all us gentlemen currently sitting around this table know our niggletasouraus Rex's are currently constructing the missle named AQHF which was a major plot device on plan: DC universe to which we will send into the eurithra of the black hole which ultimatley open a crack in space leading to the extraction of the black serpant that was stated by Doc Joe Blow

Ask not for whom the bell tolls for the bell which hath tolled asks not for whom the bell tolls for as it tolls for thee who hath heard upon whom the bell hath tolled for tolling for thee the bell hath.

Quite a day, quite a day

YOUR NAME IS TOBY

Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Gentleman let us remain civilized

Boi

1 2 3 4

Everyone do the dinosaur

Everyone named Kevin is already a filthy nigger

Evening gentlemen

Egad! Who has allowed this inferior being within the premises!?

gunga din

roll

I say, I'm still looking for those trips. Sir Barf are you in the Chateau?

Dear me, what ever shall I do if I roll those fabled triples