Hello Sup Forums, as promised, Siscon-Chan and Co...

Hello Sup Forums, as promised, Siscon-Chan and Co. are here for the Q and A thread a lot of you requested on the original thread. Feel free to ask me and my sister anything, as she will be answering as well today.

Also, I'll probably post the next part of the story in about 2 weeks or so, give or take a few days.

Pic very related, its the screencapped story about our first incest adventures.

хеy ribyята fanfiк guу iз heрe
>prove me this story is real
>protip:you can't

Prove this isn't bait with an original picture of your sister in an arms-crossed "X" pose.

Bumping so people will see thread

I've already said multiple times that I wont be providing pictures, as we don't want any chance of being recognized.

Then how are you gonna prove that this isn't all some basement dweller's fantasy?
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

People have had no problem believing countless other stories on here without any sort of proof, many of which are many times more unbelievable then this, so I do not feel like I am required too just because some people dont believe it.

Part 2??

I'm reading your story now cuck. It sounds like a fantasy rp more than anything
Post a photo of your shoe and your sister's shoe with a timestamp if you really don't want to give anything away.

As stated above, Ill be posting part 2 probably in 2 weeks or so, and plan to keep posting every now and then

I mean alright, give me a moment

>OP is now running to the nearest Goodwill for a girl's shoe

TIMESTAMP AND MAKE SURE THAT YOU'RE WEARING THEM OP

Ew, no, have his sister wear one, and he can wear the other, and both legs be in the photo.

T-that's what I meant user-kun.
That or post a photo of the blue onsie your 'sister' wore op

Fuck off I already took the picture

This is superficial at best op, they could be anyone's shoes. get your sis to put one on and put one on yourself, then take a photo of the two of you wearing them. Don't show us anything other than the leg, foot and shoe.

they could be anyones legs how is that different

That onesie is long gone, its been 11 years since then

^^^

>came all over her tits and face
>proceeded to go another round
>no recovery period
Niggu you must have the libido of the gods

Also
>fucking with cum all over her face
enjoy your ruined bedsheets.

You can tell when a leg is younger or older.

It's not. It's for my own enjoyment

Well I had about 20 minutes of recovery time, which is more than enough time to get my cock hard again.

Also yeah, sex can be messy, nothing a washing machine cant fix

Also she is 23 right now, can you not read? She is no longer 12

Which would make you 30 or something
Post pic
We can tell.

29, and the point still stands that they could be anyone's legs

That was a pretty good read. Did people ever find out about you two?

Thankfully not, we've been able to live under the guise of a married couple as we share the same last night.

So basically
>I don't have a sister actually
>these are my friend's shoes that I borrowed
Good job Op, really fooled us all.

I have a question:
Is there anywhere where I can read all of your greentext stories?
I have seen a few, but I'm pretty sure there's a lot.
Big fan

> My friends shoes that I borrowed
> Managed to get them in mere minutes without question from said friend

Okay

I think you are mistaking me for someone else, this is the first greentext I've done and isnt related to any others you may have seen

>can't post a photo of sister
>thinks he'll be recognised
okay

Alright I wont be replying to any more posts about whether or not its real or fake, its a bit annoying at this point

>comes to Sup Forums
>shitty greentext story
>disregards tits or gtfo rule
>won't validate claims
>gets annoyed
Just kys basement dweller

post some more good stories, dont have to be yours

I saw your other thread earlier and you had a timestamp picture of you with your sister and Amelia. How come you're not posting it anymore?

Dude you make this thread like every half an hour. How desperate are you for attention?

Scarlett regretted it very soon after and didnt want to post it anymore, she's terrified at the thought of being recognized and having our lives torn apart. May be extremely unlikely, but we do know a few people who browse Sup Forums, and thats enough of a deterrent for her.

> Made the thread twice
> 3 and a half hours apart
> Every half hour

Reupload that photo then op and I will leave ye be.
Sage until further notice.

No can do, Scarlett deleted it

Right.....

Then take a new one.
By the sounds of it you make these threads a ton so no one really gives a shit if you're seen.
Besides, think about it, if your friends find you or her, then you can question why they are browsing an incest thread.

I saw the picture and you did a pretty shitty photoshop of trying to re-write someone's elses time stamp.

Im glad we live in a world where even someone saying that they deleted a picture they didn't want spread around is thought to be a lie.

What did the picture look like?

We don't want to take any chances of being recognized, in case I haven't made that clear.

Also I've made a total of 3 threads over the course of 3 days, which is hardly a ton

Then you're wasting everyone's time OP
No one's interested when the assumption is 'it didn't happen' because you won't post pics.
You're really concerned about being recognised on a place like Sup Forums of all things?

It literally looked something like this. Except it was a male and two females. They were each holding a sheet of paper with a number over there faces. From left to right the number was 9,16 and 6. Apparently OP said that was today's date but I don't know what fucking country he lives in where you go month, year then date. Also the 16 was photoshopped for sure. I'm pretty sure the original picture was just people giving scores...

I'm not really the one worrying so much as enforcing the fact that we arent going to post pictures, its Scarlett who is worried, and even though the chances of being recognized are literally one in a million, I do not wish to make her uncomfortable by posting pictures of us anymore.

Also as I've said before, countless others have believed many other stories posted here that are much more unrealistic than this and haven't provided proof of it being true, the one that pops into my head right off the bat is "Rob and Em"

Can you post a picture of her from behind? Thx OP

Well that's because he's a decent fucking story teller and he doesn't make posts every single fucking hour looking for attention dimwit.

Satanic Trips confirms OP, you have to do it!

Kek is this true OP lol!

Actually, in order from left to right it was 6, 16, then 9, but the 16 was held lower by our daughter, so it was supposed to be read as 6, 9, 16, as in 06/09/16 (Day/Month/Year, thats how its listed in Canada)

You had a daughter?
Imagine how your parents would feel about that if they were still alive

Who knows, dead men tell no tales...

Yeah no, that phrase doesn't really apply here.

When are you going to finish the story?

i tried

It could be any random broad from behind OP. Don't be a faggot and obey the trips.

Just kys my man
You can't even post photos to an anonymous website to validate your incestuous claims.

No clue, were going to be posting parts every now and then, so it could go on for as long as we still wish to do it or until we completely catch up to our lives nowaways

That wasnt me?

Eat my ass
Photos or gtfo you attention seeker

No one cares...

Well the guy that asked clearly did

Look Op, the only way you're going to get interest in this thread and any other related threads is if you post images. I can guarantee that no one cares enough to trace who you are and I seriously doubt that anyone will recognise you. This is Sup Forums after all. We're all sick fucks here.

Just post the photo then catch us all up from where your first story was to now.

That was me doofus! There's 11people posting in this thread and I'm two of them. Fucking idiot.

Im not posting pictures, so if that means that nobody gives a shit about the thread then so be it, you're all free to leave at any time

Then stop making threads and seeking attention.

underwear of her or something that shows you life together or fuck?

how long the two of you kept/plan on keeping this going?

Wow, you got me good

Alright, Ill get a pair of her panties if it will appease you

And we plan on staying together 'till death do us part'

A picture of some random's panties prove nothing. We need a photo of her. Stop dodging around the mark op

op ded?

Here you go

No but my belief in this shit is.

Woah a random, isolated pantie photo. Really a testament to her existence op. Well done.

Alright, well I'll be leaving then. We're posting these stories to entertain people and get it off our chests, not to listen to people bitching about us not supplying proof. Believe it or don't believe it, your choice. OP out.

>mfw op is so much of a cuck that he abandoned his own thread because he couldn't validate his claims

Bye don't come back.

I believe you. Keep writing man, I'm enjoying this.