Is this hpv? I've been with same woman four years...

Is this hpv? I've been with same woman four years. If it is how possible is it I've been infected but they never showed till now?

Other urls found in this thread:

patient.info/health/epididymal-cyst
askthedoctor.com/white-bumps-on-testicles-181591
emedicine.medscape.com/article/1058826-overview
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordyce_spots
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not hpv. They are small epididymal cysts.

What causes them?

Being a retard who gets his medical advice from Sup Forums and not an actual doctor

patient.info/health/epididymal-cyst

askthedoctor.com/white-bumps-on-testicles-181591

I hope I've helped.

>Is this hpv?
looks like it lad

I'll do a little more research. I want talking about the bumps though I've always had those. I was speaking more about the growths that are flesh colored.

those are clearly warts you fucking moron
enjoy your disease

this

fucking gross tho

I feel for you

No lie that looks like textbook hpv genital warts. welcome to the club bro. Buy some TCA acid and dab it topically to only the warts 2 or 3 times and they will turn white, then black, then fall off and you will have scabs for a few days. They may or may not ever come back but you're infectious for life..I'm sorry

www amazon.com/dp/B00BKSQIWA

God damn, why do they have such high volume on their stupid video?

If it is, it is. I just wonder if i should question my girlfriend. Over three years without them. And now they show up?

You have aids now goodbye

yeah they can hide for decades

>avoid contact with healthy skin surrounding skin tags, warts, or moles when applying to avoid possible scarring and/or long lasting redness.

at least you tried

Go see a doctor, if you ask for medical advice on Sup Forums, then they'll just take the piss m8.

Depends how many years anything below 2 yeah it could be not her

Longer than 2 years and shes been fucking other people

they're called fordyce spots, and lots of men have them. completely harmless.

Looks like this or something similar. emedicine.medscape.com/article/1058826-overview

This

see

you could have had it for years and it's just now acting up. Alternatively of course your gf may have fucked around and caught it in the last few months and transmitted it to you. Either way shes got it too, even if she never shows symptoms. in fact about 70% of women never develop any symptoms

genital warts. ask doc for immiquimod and use it as prescribed.

it can be dormant for years. if you or gf has been with anyone else *ever* then you cant accuse her of giving them to you.

It wasn't me. She's the only one I've ever been with. Like i said, three years no signs of hpv.

for fucks sake man, it's acid peel. It's what is professionally used to remove tattoos. Yes, it burns if you get it on your skin but if your'e not a fucking complete moron its fine. literally get a q tip wet and dab it to the PROTRUDING warts. I'm trying to help here, I went through this last year

Joke's on her, besides ugly warts we don't suffer at all, she on the other hand will get cancer.

how could it be more obvious faggots
these are HPV warts there's no way around it

no but has she been with anyone else, before you?

if yes, then you cant say it was her sleeping around for definite, but it's highly likely she has if you havent been fooling around

Yep definitely HPV user. Those saying fordyce and cyst are missing the actual lesions. Can get it anywhere - it lives on your hands reasonably well (and others obviously) plus it can lay dormant for years.

Make sure your GF gets pap tested - cervical cancer can be a bitch.

If that's true then you got some questions for her, I'm not saying she's cheating on you but if she had unprotected sex with previous partners or she's cheating. You should get an elisa which is HIV test just in case. And the treatment for HPV is cryo, they freeze them and they fall off and gone for good. Med fag here

Causes throat and penile cancer in bros too moran.

I see what you're saying. Eh might as well kill myself. First and only girl i sleep with i get an STD. Super.

cancerous HPV doesn't give warts

If you do your research you will find that most strains of HPV that cause genital warts are not the same kind that are linked the cancers. Granted it's still bad, but it's the lesser of the two evils

She's having cervix removed soon. She said doctors couldn't find anything wrong but she's been having issues lately. They did pap and biopsy.

OP. LOOK AT THE WIKIPEDIA PAGE AND YOU'LL SEE AN IMAGE EXACTLY LIKE YOURS. THEY'RE CALLED FORDYCE SPOTS.

stop crying faggot it could be worse

you're only contagious when warts are there

you could have herpes

you get over it Sup Forumsro, dont worry too much about it for now. sort it out with your girl (aka make her suck your nuts then tell her) then go to sex health clinic and get immiquimod cream and slather your nuts up.

at least you didnt get gonnorhea or some shit, HPV that causes visible warts is at least just cosmetic in guys

I wish that were the case. I'm aware of what those are.

just looked at your image closer, looks like you have fordyce spots AND something else. kek sorry Sup Forumsro

I dunno seems kinda shitty. Perhaps she had it all along and didn't know or perhaps she cheated. You all know I'll never get the truth.

Different strains, very unlikely although you're not wrong.
It does
She's full of shit, why would the go with an invasive procedure when they can't find anything wrong with her?

>just looked at your image closer
shut the fuck up fag

Because she constantly bleeds.

This isn't true you can be contagious without showing symptoms, you're thinking of herpes.

You can get hpv from contact i.e. opening a door after someone with hpv rubbed one out and touched the door handle

she could have ones internally which you wouldnt necessarily see or immediately feel.

just tell her you got warts, ask if she got them too and ask if she been sleeping around.

you could just dump her, idgaf

Don't be too hard on yourself Sup Forumsro. I'll tell you about HPV.
1. The HPV strains that cause WARTS are not the ones that cause CANCER. So if you see warts, you're not at risk of cancer.
2. It's the most common STD, and genital warts literally do nothing to harm you. Of course they're gross and contagious, but it's not as bad as herpes.
3. Your body can eventually fight off the infection, but ONLY if you have a good immune system. So if you're a SMOKER, you'd better quit. Eat healthy foods and get plenty of exercise and rest. Don't smoke weed cause that will SUPPRESS your immune system.

Hope that helped Sup Forumsro. Best of luck.

Different strain mate.
How is that related to the cervix? I'm still calling BS

That is 100% hpv confirmed. I see 3 warts.
Luckily they are on your sac so if you go to the doc and get them treated now, before they spread to your dick you'll be all good.
They usually dont come back either

yeah OP im pretty sure im over it, zero recurrence since i had it 2+ years ago, slept with girls uprotected since and theyve not come back to me in a rage about new warts

my balls itch now

We don't really know actually, because they could be hidden in the urethra, but there's no proof someone can be contagious without warts

Otherwise it'd be simple to test men

You haven't seen warts come back for 2 years? If that's the case then good stuff

Appreciate the support. This is the worst news I've gotten in a while.

I got herpes from a blowjob. Don't be so hard on yourself. I've had a very happy 3 year relationship so far since my diagnosis and this girl doesn't care at all. AND i still haven't transmitted it to her

>Don't smoke weed cause that will SUPPRESS your immune system
thank you soccer mom

Just tryna help a Sup Forumsrotha out fam

Yeah that's very common with hpv. It seriously isn't a big deal

ON A SIDE NOTE

You should take pics for Wikipedia

But you were upfront with her? My gf is having surgery and said they couldn't find a real cause for the bleeding. Now that i think about it, it seems odd.

You can also soak pieces of cotton balls in Apple cider vinegar and tape them on the wart. It will get rid of them after a few days. You might have had it for years now. I haven't had a flare up in 6 years. It sucks but at least it's not herpes or aids. Also that strain of hpv does NOT cause cancer. They're just warts, easy to remove and most likely won't have to deal with them for a long time as long as your immune system stays healthy.

yep, so im pretty on board with all the info online that says your body essentially clears the virus within 12-24 months

He's not kidding. Until they clear you shouldn't smoke anything

Lol that first nigger was lying to you. Those are definitely not epididymal cysts. Those ARE very likely to be condylomata acuminata, aka HPV genital warts. Has you wife/gf fucked other people ever in her life? Have you ever fucked other people in your life? That would explain the warts.
-Medifag

Honestly if it helped someone, why not.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA YOU HAVE FISH BALLS

When i met her, i told her when she came over my house the first time. She was cool with it after i explained what we need to do to keep her safe. And keep her safe i did
If your HPV is causing her to bleed i almost guarantee they would have been able to see them in the PAP. She's probably fine

Also I'm married and my wife has never gotten them and we have 3 kids. I got it from my whore ex years ago.

I haven't, she has. My original concern was is it indeed warts and how long can you have it without showing signs. My first thought was she cheated. But if you can contact it and not show signs for years, perhaps she had it all along.

Also all women under 30 in the US are vaccinated against the strain you have there

She's 34. As i said she is the only person I've ever been with.

And I'm just sitting here bitching about my chaffed nutsack

>34 years old single
what did you expect

Use dr schools freeze away.. Works great on dem bastards..
Don't overdo it though.. Can leave hypo pigment scars which is even worse.

She's not quite 34 yet. We started dating around 28-29.

Well thanks for the help and support Sup Forumsros. I'll see a doctor and confront the old hag. This is truly a depressing day.

Not gonna be a redpiller cunt or anything, but women are receptacles, and they're fragile as fuck, especially their genitals.

Wonder why virgin women are protected and respected in every single civilization, even isolated, primitive and insular ones (teine/fafine etc)

You shouldn't fuck a girl who's 20+ without condoms if you haven't been with her all along. She could still have cheated though, but that's another thing.

>This is truly a depressing day.
Hey, it could have been worse. Cure it, monitor it, don't spread it, stop having sex until you find a clean and younger girl.

Even if she admits to cheating and i dump her, i could never potentially put another person in the situation I'm in right now nor would i want to find another disease ridden woman.

Condoms don't protect you from HPV...
And sorry to break it to you wizards but if you've had sex there's almost a 80% chance you're infected right now.

Anyways I'm out thanks again.

Do whatever you want lad.
>Condoms don't protect you from HPV...
I know yeah, hence the age parameter

It's really not a big deal bro..
Almost everyone sexually active has a strain of it..
Hopefully the new vaccines change that though

Drop your balls in an acid bath, problem solved

/thread

does your gf know you blew other guys?

You can contract it without showing signs for literally a lifetime. The HPV virus is the entire basis behind why women get pap smears. When it lives in their cervix for several decades, the risk of cervical cancer increases. This does not mean that she cheated on you by any means. It does mean that she probably has HPV, however, and she should be getting pap screens regularly from her gynecologist or primary care physician. Otherwise she is at increased risk of cunt cancer.

Just ask her if she's been vaccinated

It's def HPV soz champ. Get some Condyline and you'll be right.

>Didn't read before posting
Lurk more faggot