>first date goes well end up having sex
>Turned out to be a nightmare

>Here is the problem
>she says I'm to big for her
>solid 8inch
>just now she's sent me this picture crying
>saying she wants my body but has suggested penis reduction surgery
>pretty much half off the top

She was a virgin and wants me and only me. Get on well with her so I'm debating it. And her pussy honey tastes delicious

How do I go about it? Can I keep my helmet and foreskin?

fuck off

Yeah sure faggot

OP cut your whole penis off. Then blow your head off.

work it befor you put in and dont be a savage

>Penis reduction surgery

...Penis reduction surgery does not exist. Find a bitch who can take your dong, bro.

OP here, she said I ruined her insides and she doesn't know if it will ever fully heal. I feel awful

You stupid cunt. She should keep trying, instead of you cutting your cock off.

Fucking beta motherfucker. Just kill yourself.

probably bate.

but if she was a virgin, 3 things.
1: she had a hymen that you ripped or she isn't used to taking dick at all, which means her current pain is normal and will go away she just has to take it for a while.
2: wasn't wet enough, should use lube.
3: she has some form of dyspareunia

tell her these things are normal and should be worked on before surgery is considered.

It is bait you dipshit faggot retard user posted the search results of supposed pic she sent

She'll stretch, you dumb fucks. Consider personal lube and get her off before you start.

It will

Op dont do it, work her up to it.

Let her go young man. There is no reason for you to go that far for a girl who will most likely be an ex. You are too young to be tied down.

She digs your body, but your silkworm, turtleneck, mushroom cloud, tired trumpet, sad anteater, gonzo dick and it's stink sickens her, like it does 85% of all women. I don't blame her. Cut that shit off you fucking neanderthal.

Once again Op is proven to be a giant fag

loll well if you wanna stay with her she'll get use to it eventually dont worry about it our dick cant change but their puss can

You're a lying faggot, just watched a video on facebook about an hour ago of this same girl making herself "cry" in about 40 different clips, with the caption "it's a school night.."

Eat shit and die in a wildfire.

The bait and bullshit is strong in this post. Geeze.

She sad its not the stretching which is what I thought. She has said its the length. I torn it up pretty good, but she seemed to enjoy it at the time. Even when she was riding me.

The damage after it is what is hurting her. I hate to see her this way. She has bled for the last 3 days and wasn't due her period

Dude if you are seriously considering choping half your dick for some hoe you're fucked up.

Truth

Medfag here,
The vaginal canal is comprised of tissue formulated for extreme dilation and stretching. In fact the more stretching you make her endure the more neurochemicals are released that form the foundation for emotional attachment.

Keep having sex with her.
Suggestions: fuck with half length for 85% time then last 15% use all 8" to cum.

There is no harm being done here other than the products of a reverse image search ruling you out to be a majorleague fagstick

KYS, OP. kys and die.

Yup. Total fucking bait.

However, any woman that says you are too big, just tell her this is nothing when you have a baby. Tell the bitch to get used to it.

:^)

hymens aren't real

I heard this to. Is this a legit claim?
He says hes a med fag though....

OP trying to convince people on the internet that his dick is twice it's actual size. What a meme.

Already posted FUCK FACE

OP was once a faggot. Always a faggot

Here's what you do:

Chop of half your dick with a meat cleaver.

Shove the cut half into your asshole.

Problem solved. You'll die from blood loss which will keep you from shit posting.

Kill yourself but thanks for the pasta fag

You're a lying sack of crap.

Girls have no problem taking 8 inches. Your dick must be tiny if you think 8 inches is too big

As hard as it will be you need to move on OP she isnt worth it you will find some1 that appreciates you for who you are. The surgery is rare but it exists although you can keep your foreskin its not advised because you will have to lose the glands.

>All these useless newfags bumping such an obvious bait thread
Lurk moar

So you're a nigger? Maybe that's the real reason she is repulsed by you

it's not your dick, you just don't know how to fuck.

pic related: it's you

Pic is 6.5/10 not even close to 8

Lets see it buddy. Whip it out

Let gangrape her by a bunch oft niggers & she'll never complain about you being to big again

How can hymens be real when our dicks aren't real?

Rugae Vaginali work good.
Also, with enough AstroGlide you can slip a Volkswagen into a golf cart...

Vaginas stretch faggot, you shouldn't have skipped health class.

kek