youtube.com/watch?v=d-VVnhwB4Gw
youtube.com/watch?v=PhWTFyMfzVg
youtu.be/OrR1TGQY20Y
youtube.com/watch?v=VT365CCNGzo
youtube.com/watch?v=HamLxGxeDqI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who?

OUR GUY

Governer of """South Dakota"" AKA Southwest Minnesota.

Guy who diddled him

I think you meant to say Best Dakota

Yes.Southwest Minnesota.

youtube.com/watch?v=u5CVsCnxyXg

All Dakotas are inferior to your easterly neighbor.

Tbh
I only visited Bismarck,ND.

At least SD has rushmore, ND's got notta

Once the Dakotas megazord nobody will be able to stop us

BASED

I went to Bismarck and I was disapointed because that shit is smaller then Fargo or even Bloomington.

*western neighbour

Are you retarded?

>Wyoming
That shit is so irrelevant
Literally the definition of a flyover state.

>You will never slaughter a bunch of filthy savages in Wounded Knee

i cant stop listening to black beatles

have you worshiped our lord and saviour today /cum/?

>ywn get the Medal of Honor for executing Lakota women and children

Sometimes I believe I might be.

>
They have the yellow stone np and muh cowboys, which makes them somewhat interesting for foreigners.

Idaho, Maryland, Connecticut, Arkansas are worse at least from a tourists perspective.

It's Yellowstone, now "yellow stone" and everywhere in the Great Plains has muh cowboys

But nobody cares about the rest of most of these states 2bh (Colorado and Texas exluded if you are counting these states as part of the region too).
Not even New Mexico is relevant for most people here.

And out of those states Wyoming is most irrelevant

football is for fags

who?

oh come on you good goys, admit it, he is literally the perfect human being

Maybe inside of the US, but outside it's not.
>Oklahoma is relevant

t. fag

How is Wyoming relevant outside the US?

I'm DYING to hear

My mistake, I see that relevant was the wrong term.
What I've been trying to say the whole time that it's at least known for something, from my perspective that's what makes it interesting for other foreigners too, which makes it more relevant for us than for example Oklahoma, where nobody wants to go or people don't even know about. Relevant may be a wrong term if you're talking about politics and economy, because in this case probably New York and to some extend California would be the only states that really matter for us here.

Waiting for baseball season 2bh

youtube.com/watch?v=d-VVnhwB4Gw

Westerns

BAHAHAHA stoolers SUCK
>irrelevant tiny meme pennsylvania city that will NEVER EVER be Philadelphia
>thinks they matter and they're some good sport town
>"""""city of champions"""""

Almost all Arizona, California, or Texas

The only thing I can think of is Red Cloud's War and I haven't seen any westerns on that

Some Clint Eastwood movies were based/filmed there

>minnesota arguing with literally who fagkota
>football hating faggot
>"sure wish i could actually ride tom brady's dick"
>randam kraut faggot trying to tell us about america
Wew.
Good edition for this shitshow, gotta say.

>football hating faggot
You can't hate football and be a faggot you fag.

pls user, I am very sad 2nite.

EVERY SONG IS ABOUT MEEEEEEE

>he lives in a meme city

who are you going for in the owl bowl?

don't feel bad, pittsburgh is the superior of the 2 bad cities

the team with 0 super bowls
even if it's a meme city it's MY meme city okay.

How to ruin a girl 101

Reminder that Tennessee is literally God's country

Why can't everyone just get along

The US is such a divided shithole right now, I just want everyone to be happy

Trump was a mistake

leftards did this to themselves. i hope they get shot by a tank

>we tried getting along once

People profit from division but nobody apparently understands or cares about that

I won't mind Balkanization if it means I can finally kill Montanans in land disputes while regional powers try to piece the US back together like the HRE

No he wasn't. Leftists pushing identity politics was the mistake. Don't be so ignorant.

What's so bad about Idaho?

did we meme too far?

>leftists starting shit because their guy lost
>hurr durr Drumpf
end yourself

I'm just saying that we were already in a pretty bad rut before Trump came along, and the unfortunate reality is he's only going to make it worse

I think he's good presidential material, I just believe now wasn't a good time for him to be elected

What are you guys listening to tonight?

youtube.com/watch?v=PhWTFyMfzVg
forgot the link

New semester starts and can't sleep buds. Walked down to the holiday down the block and loaded up on coffee and caffeine.

Time to download a few mods and play the shit out of skyrim 2bh

youtu.be/OrR1TGQY20Y

no

keep going

it simply seems like there's nothing to do or see there.

when is Sup Forums going to stop filtering Tbh

odds are hiroshima forgot it was filtered

can't you buy better games in your state?

>unironically just fucking drooled all over my nice keyboard

what the fuck

I've been browsing with my mouth open here for so long I didn't even realize

I've already put 2000 hours in my Oblivion guy and moved on. Also since I play on the Xbone I can finally have a taste of mods, so I've been giddy the whole time.

buds, Im really thirsty but my only options are shitty tap water and brandy

what do

Anyone else having issues with opening images?

listen to this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=VT365CCNGzo

Everyone is at fault, but most importantly, the republican and democratic parties are at fault. They can try to play now that there is some """"bipartisanship""""" but it's already too late. Liberals believe trump is a racist, sexist, hateful bigot. Conservatives believe anything liberal is the enemy and trying to steal their country.

This whole way of thinking in both parties and their supporters is fucked. It's is directly responsible for every political movement and action of the past decade. Right and left should refer ONLY to economic policy and economic policy alone. It's become something much, much deeper and divisive. If you're with the right, anything the republican party sides with you are obligated to side with and agree with, if you are with the left, anything the democratic party sides with you are obligated to side with and agree with. This an extremely dangerous way of thinking, it dramatically limits your scope on life and what is inherently good or bad, it creates dislike and even hatred for the other side even though you may not have ever met a single person from the other side in your life, and it perpetuates MASS generalizations, which is the biggest problem of all. This has absolutely caused the biggest divide.

ALL trump supporters are alt right meme spouters who are secretly white nationalists and they want an all white nation

ALL lefists are college-age poor welfare using degenerates who hate their country and burn flags in the street while shooting police officers

See how dangerous this kind of thinking is? It's perpetuated by the media. The fact is, the VAST majority of america is moderate, but we are now seeing more leaning to the left or right now, because they see these people that support the opposite party that fit those generalizations I mentioned above and they HATE them, therefore if you are with the left, you hate everyone in the right, and vice versa

Something I don't get about trump's argument about free trade. So, free trade has created a period of unprecedented economic growth, on a global scale. And the US has obviously benefited greatly from this.

Now, in the US specifically, there has been an ever-increasing economic unequality, for something like 30 years. And we don't necessarily see this in other similar countries that also benefited from free trade.

So the question is, why is he acting like it's some other country's fault that the wealth distribution in the US has become inequal? It's not like anyone forced the US to go this route. Other countries managed to spread the wealth. So how on earth can you make the conclusion that free trade is the problem?

>spead the wealth
COMMUNISTS. OUT.

kek there's divisions within the divisions (alt right and traditional conservatives/regressive left and liberals)

I was watching a live stream of the protests during inauguration day and there was this mexican chick screaming at this white dude (keep in mind he was protesting with them) that he's not a true ally, and no women are his "sisters" in the struggle because he's a white male full of privilege. Gays in the LGBT movement are even getting ostracized. What a time to live.

>friday is 5 days away

Because a lot of the traditional manufacturing jobs that contributed to decent income 50-60 years ago have moved overseas. Effectively the workers have to look in other sectors or firms with their skills, or change their skills altogether to remain competitive. Granted NAFTA did benefit our economic growth even at the cost of jobs (not as many as critics might say).

I need a haircut but I don't know how I should get it done.

short hair is a jewish meme

I haven't had long hair since high school

get a jim halpert look going

I usually just say take an inch off and thin out the back along my neck

Electro swing buds
youtube.com/watch?v=HamLxGxeDqI

short on the sides, medium length on top

easier to manage without being boring or weird

>tfw born too early to experience a sex-Ed class where you actually have sex

>tfw balding

ask for that bowl cut look

>he listens to electro swing unironically

>the poopy half of Baja California

two different issues.
free trade=lost manufacturing, leaving those job markets basically dead, and therefore americans need to acquire different types of skills for different types of jobs. Many of which require college degrees, which is a pain in the ass for people that have always been in manufacturing or a related field. That's the issue there

income inequality is a completely different issue. Dealing with trade isn't really going to do anything to fix that and we know that. Most americans strive to be upper middle class or middle class at least, while it remains nearly impossible to make it into the top 1% for most. We have our own economic problems internally, but this is an entirely different issue to trade. There is virtually no way to get rid of income inequality in our society so most just don't address it. This is a capitalist society. Most will be middle of the pack, while a few lucky ones end up at the top, and the unlucky ones end up at the very bottom.

FUCK YOU!!!!

Just friendly banter, in the end we're all still buds, bud.

>there has been an ever-increasing economic unequality, for something like 30 years
Stop it with this shit meme

making me think

>tfw hair is reaching JUST levels

Im getting more and more of a notion that he is actually autistic

I have been keeping a secret from you /cum/, I am actually black