Yo, we speak like dem niggaz up in dis thread hea like mu'fuggas untill some nigga rollz dem trips dawg

yo, we speak like dem niggaz up in dis thread hea like mu'fuggas untill some nigga rollz dem trips dawg.

Then we fuggin' change a talk like dem white crackas, nigga you get me dawg?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JSrZkrek7Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=fXSLcYQHqFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DMpYQCd9z3Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yo Jamal where u at ma nigga

U trippin homie

Wassgood my nigga where the tree at

there is blacks and niggers.....niggers should get deported back to Africa....and we should deport that knucklehead kanye too so that he can go be the king there.....yeah :)

Yo, lemme get like 20 dollas.

I got tree fiddy

being this much of a fag

Shiiiiiiiiiet...I'm broke as a joke my nigga, lemme get dat tree fiddy, Imma try to get some smoke, I'll pay you back homie.

I got you my nigga you better let me hit that tho

'ey dog, I low key be tryna fux wit my side chick but my bottom bitch be slipping pats down twentyfoh. Any chance you be fittin' to hook a nigga up with some peep trades? Ill owe you fo sho, homie.

Check my fucking singles famalams

Aw, shit nigga I got you, you think Imma disrespek like that? Wait till you get hit dis shit son, best shit you ever hado, be high af frffrfrfr100100100

We wuz kangs, man. We wuz kangs.

You fucking what?

Good lookin fam dont let that ol dustyass nigga jamal hit that tho heard he got herpes stay away from him frfr

>Yo leeme HOLD like 20 dollars

FTFY

we fuckin ruled the world nigga we wuz kangs and shiet

Fuck off Sup Forums

yo look dis cracka ass nigga sheeeeeit were da foties at yo

youtube.com/watch?v=JSrZkrek7Qk

Sheeit, nigga. Lemme hit that fire, fam.

Yo dawg dis shit be racial! Sheeeeit!

Fuck outta heya. crakka. We's doan need nunya bullsheet, punk ass muhfugga.

Hahaha! VERY clever!

I gochu fam

uncle tom ass nigga get yo ass back the hell on to Africa nigga ooga booga click clack

Knickers = Niggaz! I get it

Wut up widdit, fam? Click clack hoot ooga booga clack clack whistle.

How do you type while pleasuring so many cocks

Aww shieet negga I be tryin' to git dem tripplez and shiet yo feel me?? But aal I git iz sum weak ass single. na mean? word

nah dawg niggaz be tryin yo ass fo dat shit sheeeeit get up the hell on i told da bitch nan nigga ass ho don't start none won't be none in da skreetz but on the real doe let me get dat skrimp fried rice and large ass sierra misk and dont be stuntin on a nigga sheeeit youtube.com/watch?v=fXSLcYQHqFQ

What is going on in this thread? I thought we were supposed to be talking like black men and women?

You fucks are retarded
why would you even want to act like these filth
just as bad as associating with one
how about everyone in this thread do something fucking productive loke killing a nigger instead of pretending to be one over the fucking internet,
bunch of fucking losers

user you are right gonna log off now and go out and commit murder

Aw shiiiiet nigga why u gotta dawg a nigga out like that, but Imma chill doe Cuz I ain't tryna get no herpes

MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA

AYYOO HOL UP HOL UP! You sayin POL like da POLICE?!
dayum son dat ain't nah reel nigga shit rite dere dayum nuh meen? u a straight busta im fixing bust up yo grill snitch

No, we talkin' like niggas cuz.

SSSSShhhheeeeeiiiittttt. It aint be no murdah if it juss a nigga, dey be killin day seffs

Just saying bro cuz i heard he was fuckin wit obamaneesha he still fam jus dont let him hit that thats on mommas !

shhheeeeeeit bich niga dindu do all dat shit sheeeeeeit

U mad wite boi? We iz kangs and sheeit. Don't be hatin', cuz. Just send us yo wite wimmen, pussy.

Fuuuuuck Man, Obamaneesha? Oh hell no! That Rachet ass hoe? Boi that nigga ain't touchin' my smoke, I saw obamaneesha fuckin wit crackhead Leroy by the 7eleven one time, yo fuck dat.

I hurrrd Shaneiquewa had the same dammmn get up as me

Dat bitch wont be taking this SHAWGGG

Yall some cleeglop's

666-5-Forked tongue

T.caliphate

rar rar she-bear

Drugs rule my neighborhood and I want it to stop.

Chekkk dat shyte nikkuhh

Yea bro fuck that crackheadass nigga leroy he the one that gave her herpes thats how the homie jamal got em so we had to stomp him out right quick & if you see ol boy tell him where my 5 dollas at

Wazzup, fam ya'll be trippin'. Hu got dat syzurp? I'z tryin' to get tipsy in dis mofo'. Niggas gottta nig.

Rollin

CLICK CLACK NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA FRIED CHICKEN WUTAMELO

youtube.com/watch?v=DMpYQCd9z3Q

Yehhhhhh Bruh just picked up a few pints o' NyQuil at da sto I'm finna po' up a cup uh dat lean folk. Shit finna be real lit my nigga

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

Real niggas kill anotha Nigga over 20$ just to get tree meals a day and a bed cuh, ya herd

Afternoon!
Might any of you, fine, young urban gentlemen, direct my partner and I here to Dead Nigger Storage?

Nigga yous ever kill befo'? You aint even a real nigga dawg. I kill 42 niggas a fuqin day ma nigga. You feel me? Buss plenty of ass nigga gtfo.

This is a really sneaky way for a white boy to get away with saying the N word! Genius!!

you literal nigger...that is pulp fiction, cunt.

Shit Nigga been killing since nine two' playa
Shut Nigga been selling crack since nine fo'
My nigga I been guts deep in yo mama since 9 months befo' you were born, fuck nigga