Post your favorite albums you love after a good line

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gmOmAuhAQbE
youtube.com/watch?v=F_HoMkkRHv8
youtube.com/watch?v=K3DRkVjuqmc
youtube.com/watch?v=Bo6cexQj7Yo
youtube.com/watch?v=y-euxVv9moM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just found this album a few days ago, and especially starting with "The Owl", this album does it for me.

Not an album, but this song gets my dick hard while im skiing

youtube.com/watch?v=gmOmAuhAQbE

+ cake

youtube.com/watch?v=F_HoMkkRHv8

youtube.com/watch?v=K3DRkVjuqmc

coke anxiety might be too much for me, i still have sum left too!

Oasis - Be Here Now is SUCH a coke album

this is for you, user

Try Abba or some disco.

ill probably use that actually

I enjoy trap & grime when I'm striped up

The GOAT coke album

youtube.com/watch?v=Bo6cexQj7Yo
I'M SPEED RACER AND I DRIVE REAL FAST

such a good cover

their whole aesthetic and sound was eerily ahead of its time

more of a speed song

the sound was just acid house though

So Sup Forums shits on weed, but coke is cool?

>Doing a dangerous drug that is expensive, easy to OD on, cut with literally who knows what and addictive for a half hour high

I'm not anti-drug, I smoke weed regularly and have experimented with psychedelics, but can someone tell me the appeal of coke? I really have no idea why you would want to do it.

feel the same way about a few bands like Kraftwerk and Happy Mondays but im pretty sure its just cause everyone copied them

when u take it you'll understand

Sup Forums is too young to shit on coke, they're yet to experience it

I guess the appeal is that you can go on aaaaall night, but I agree that it's not cost-effective at all.

Im a total wreckhead so i dont really care but some people i know say it's "lighter" than something like molly, speed or meth, what ever that means, I just think its kinda shit personally, the rush dies down before the side affects in a way thats worse than amph and almost as bad as meth

Yeah, I'm sure it feels great but it's not worth it. I'll pass on sticking that shit up my nose. Also where I live they are cutting coke with fentanyl now which is very dangerous.

You need to get good coke
But when you do, oh boy
It's an incredibly pleasurable and surprisingly productive high

this of course

youtube.com/watch?v=y-euxVv9moM

You really need to travel down to South America these days (or run in very rich circles) if you want a decent coke experience. You can get 100% pure product down there for like $5-10 per gram. Judging coke off of the cut to shit garbage which makes up 99% of the western product makes no sense. Bogota and Cartagena are fun cities, and relatively cheap to fly to if you live on the east coast (especially Florida.)

Junkies need to die

Ive never gotten anxiety from it, but Im a super lightweight though.

You know how you can OD on it, and its expensive? And made by child slaves (like chocolate and clothes, I should add)? You know how it can make you a little crazy? And is socially stigmatized? Coke is so much fun that people use it anyway.

I personally dont shit on weed, and I dont do coke because its "cool". I do it because its "awesome"

This is actually doing it for me XD

pussy

anything talking heads and devo

that interlude was too damn spooky

white line fever

Twist of Cain and of course Mother

Stone Temple Pilots