Coolest item to buy under 20 bucks? 30? And 50? Have some extra cash and want to get some cool shit

Coolest item to buy under 20 bucks? 30? And 50? Have some extra cash and want to get some cool shit.

drugs

/thread

Came for this.

Already have drugs. Work 9-5 so I only smoke on the weekdays bruh.

This. Or alcohol.

Or fishing tackle. Or all three.

6 pack of beer - ~$5, $10 worth of weed, a cheap noobie fishing rod for $20, some cheap lures, hooks, sinkers and worms for another $15.

For $50 you could buy yourself a pretty nice day. Unless you have fishing gear already, then a 30 pack of beer and $30 worth of any sort of drugs and you have yourself an amazing day or two.

Turbo charger. Shit will change your life.

a baseball bat for around $20

Tithe

this could get you like 1oz of silver

Like I said alcohol and other drugs than weed are for the weekend since I work. Been fishing for years and years so I have a decent collection.

Pellet Gun

You can buy almost 300 pounds of ice for 20 bucks.

You can get a wrist rocket for like $10

Here in the US, 20lb bag of ice is roughly 2.25 to 3 bucks. Your shit is expensive. I don't want ice though, if I was getting ice, I'd buy dry ice and make dry ice bombs for a cheap thrill.

A little brown fuck machine in thailand or the philippines

butterfly knife trainer you can sharpen easily
magnetic putty?

For the demogorgon?

Pokecoins

>tithe
>667
I see you lurking around the corner, Satan.

Nice trips

On that note just get some liquid nitrogen and have a blast with that. Billions of fun things you can do

Well I work too but that doesn't mean I don't drink daily and do drugs slightly less often.

Good on the fishing, but it's never a bad time to invest in more tackle, or in different types (baitcasting, fly) unless you already partake in those as well.

Other than that, fuck if I know. My entire life basically consists of working, drinking, fishing and hiking/camping. Trail riding as well, horse and ATV/Dirt bike but there's nothing you can get for $50 or less in that department.

Maybe get yourself some cool camp gear, if you're into that. Something that will blow your buddies minds when you go out camping.

I'll have to say, though, don't buy one of those cheap 3-in-1 or 4-in-1 shovel/axe/saw/whatever combos. I bought one for about $30 I believe, and it snapped on me while trying to dig a small firepit. No rocks or hard ground or anything, just your basic dirt.

sex with a cheap prostitute

What humour! So poignant! A hearty chuckle

Buy a sword on Amazon. Just don't be an autistic weeb. Swords are cool

Used Kindle

>demogorgon
Ferreal, that's 9gag level Le LOLS

Found the newfag.

A gram $20
A half 1/8th $30
An 8th $50

1/8 is 35 for me :)

So glad I live in northern Cali. I laugh at fuckers that give these kinda prices.

Blowdart. I did it in a time when i had lots of cash leftover, would buy useless shit, blowdart was fun, mostly used it to show off.
Also i started a knife collection. Don't use them, mostly show them off as well, dispite thier uselessness for me me, i can't help but feel proud of my collection.

Cheap rent here. Offsets the higher price of illegal contraband

I pay 25 in CO I live in ks that is what I sell to ks fags for

3 of these one on each wrist and one strapped to ancle