Diaper fetish thread

Diaper fetish thread

bump!

now we're talking.

Dayum, sauce?

ftfy

i wish i knew

Looks like its diaper time!

Thank you OP...I wanted more live action diaper pix...

Oh yiss

C'mon guys! Keep this thread alive! I haven't been able to wear a diaper in months!

That's all the live action I have

/r/ wet/dirty diapers

I wasn't ready for that...all the blood in my body was in my penis for a minute...I died... heaven was pretty cool...I was allowed to wear whatever I wanted and nobody was allowed to judge...I got kicked out and resurrected though...I'm supposed to save Christmas in 2 years...

I second that request...

I'm only posting these to bump this thread...I want live action...go to /aco/ for the treasure trove of these...

I wish I could be a diaper fetish model...my parents would be so proud...

Another bump...until the big dump...(insert diaper pun here)
I forgot this one...

Brump Grump

C'mon guys...make a deposit in the spank bank...

beat me to it. I was googling it lol

I really hope this girl has more pics

Alright, thats all I can do for tonight. Really should have gone to bed like an hour ago, but I couldnt pass the opportunity. Good night, and keep the thread alive

slightly higher quality version

please reproduce and share so it becomes the standard

Thanks user... you're a saint.

I hope all of you are scat fetishists cause it would be weird to like this and not along with scat

hate to break it to you, but this isn't about scat, it's a diaper fetish

the diaper is mostly the object of affection

I have a love/hate for it myself. The smell grosses me out but the feeling of filling my diaper always brings me back...I do it and then I immediately regret it...

whats would.. light ageplay be called? im kinda in this but take away all the diapers

I won't re-post this, but you should be aware of anonib / di

there's an epic gif of a girl pulling on an Underjam, but she deleted all her blogs since :(

But yeah, this threads focus is diapers...some people just like to wear them, some just like to pee in them, some like to go all the way... we're all different dawg

Then I guess you like ageplaying as a potty trained child...is that what you mean?

you really made that sound gross

nvm

Yeah...I regret my wording of that... forgive me for my cringe.