ye

npnp
sure thing!
b careful, there spieciey

Pason still around?

neck pains aren't fun

of course amigo, also nice shark

do you want it to be

TSW here, requesting my 8th grade inside joke. Big Nigga Brown riding around in his red truck doing some nigs gonna nig shit, mandatory gun of course

boyoboy got anymore shit that needs scribblin before i sleep?

Hey man, yeah sorry for being so inactive lately, also thanks for the kind words!

I mean, to be honest, this is for a commission. Like, sure I don't doing someone like this for some drawfag in the thread but certainly not for free, this shit takes time yo! fun fact, this is actually my second commission! I'm shock to be frank, I didn't know I was capable of actually gaining commissions for something as basic as something draw from my 3DS and colored on ms paint. I'm pretty sure I would be able to do more fancier stuff on PS or Painttoolsai

No problem, Joe! BTW, I was the guy who donated $20 to you long ago for a new 3DS! Do you still have your old e-mail?

Yeah, I'm just lurking for the moment.

>ossi
>Nothing much. Just chillin~
I gotchu fam, chilling with chillis?

Thank you

Ah, yeah I totally understand man! You just said request so I was just making an inquiry~

If I was employed I'd probably commission you for a background myself.

Hello, Pason. Overdrafts do suck, but it had to be done when that car related shitstorm struck me 2 weeks ago. You're improving your lewd draws, BTW!

Any request?

Bout to sleep anyways.
Good night, Cumlord.

Fanart for the 3

Requesting a yeti with a monster cock.
(Not too big though.)

G'night user cumlord
Wow that's a new one haha

Shit, sounds like the worst luck. You should treat yourself to a beer tonight, haha.

Thanks, I'm hoping to come out with Shadman quality stuff in the next year with an hour or two of practice a day.

If you're taking requests:

Draw Yotsuba wearing an MF DOOM mask, if you haven't already done so before

Please and thank you. God bless

I'd also appreciate any sort of help identifying these artists and matching them up with their respective doodles

imgur.com/a/Xcqat

Question: are you freehanding that background or is it traced?

open request: requesting all the drawfags here dress up in marching band attire, like pic related but with your own flair

Fuck you, your Loli, and your ugly mask, cunt.

Requesting Esdeath sucking two dog cocks

I appreciate the thought, but I actually do not drink any alcohol whatsoever! What is your female OC's name, BTW? Do you have a full body draw of her?

hey its almost time for me to go out, who want a request?

Or you can download the Namesync extension and filter my trip if you'd like to stop seeing my posts. Please and thanks

Ossi, give me a you!
Thanks bb, see you tomorrow.

Requesting a panda eating dick and blushing.

I thought this was the green power ranger.

Aww, cmon, they probably arent that hot! And uh, ya got some on your cheek their, cutie. Lemme get that for ya.~

Also, it's not my loli. That's gross. I don't find attraction to Yots, I'm not a degenerate
It's a pretty mask. A really sick looking mask

I thought this was a drawthread,desu.

ello bread

Good man, I like the stuff a lil too much.

I like the name Kerrigan. I'll draw a more fleshed out version of her in 10 min.

>Hating on Yotsuba
>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

Evening Nim, how was your day?

requesting something of this

Wassup nim!

Kerrigan is a cutie. What's her hair color? Eye color?

oh, hue. dude, you've been messaging my friend this whole time dude. that isn't my email, I just use her paypal since I don't have one of my own

the cutest 70s child (also nice trips my man)

thanks, I really appreciate the thought!

I'm free handing. or, uh, touch padding? granted, I am using a ref but I'm doing everything from scratch. also, how the hell can you trace on ms paint of all things?

Hating on this her because this guy obviously faps to yotsuba around the clock so he needs new material all the time of the same scenario.
She is ruined for me.

oohh thanks for the questions. this is fun, dark violet hair with skyblue eyes.

I request something, anything lewd. Whatever you think is hot.

Well, I feel silly now. I'd like to get in contact with you regarding a commission! Mind if I ask for your e-mail here? Or do you want me to drop mine here?

youtube.com/watch?v=WUvOE1xil7g&index=4&list=PL17AA9A1AB8A41F34

welp
new VG OST to hammer to

Absolutely wrong. I'm not a degenerate. I beat off to shit like Sophie Dee or Gianna Michaels. Not fucking cartoons and drawn shit. Fuck outta here with that trash

A nice combination. I wouldn't mind seeing her in more detail!

Requesting Rukia sailing the seas on the back of a Wailord

I have a question: I can draw well, I did this within my first few days of owning my intuos, with almost no experience with art, whatsoever, not even doodles I am having a problem though, I see all these unique art styles in these threads, and I can't seem to find my own without it being inspired from someone else, anyone else got this issue?
Sorry about reposting the image, I posted it in a thread a few days ago, but it's a reference point showing where I'm at.

tiring... how was yours?
wazzapenin homie?

I request a wyvern attacking a galley at sea.

Gib kissu

Did I hear yeti?

If you'r comfortable sharing, what do you charge for a phone background (without a character)?

good boob

haha lol what

>tiring... how was yours?
Same. Getting back into the swing of college is rough. I found my wireless mouse though so not all bad.

Bought to be chillin with some chillis in my tummy!~

Thanks :3 yeah, in the next couple min I can start drawing. You definitely will see her.
I'll draw my OC clothed and lewd and nude. Just need a couple of min. >_>

nope
do anyone got any other request?

What ever happened to Expo?

Can you draw her?

Thanks duuuuuude.
Right or course, he's a daddy.

of course. i'm gonna be practicing some lewds, so i hope you don't mind lol

that's a shiny booty mayn

don't worry about it man, i was the same way until recently. i actually found my style by taking heavy inspo from different artists on here

Noice

Your favorite Pokémon getting it's ass kicked by a Togekiss?

Hoi nim!
I just woke up. It's 8:45 pm. What.

Well just keep practicing our styles come from the easiest way to draw things. I might start with the eyes while others probably start with the body first.

spaghetti

Clarinet was fun while it lasted. Anywho, sup new bread

Requesting happy pictures of miku

Life is pretty rough rn, i'd appreciate any.

If I may ask, do you do commissions? Have you drawn stuff more sophisticated than sketches? I'd like to see a sample!

The secret is all in the eraser tool. :3

I like my yetti dick huge

youtu.be/ELl3TTeGwek?t=2m11s

DeeJay?

Would worship/10

gr8 boob
mouse bro is always cool
youve traveled time!

Thanks
I never expected that, everyone's art seems so different. so you sorta learned the ropes form anons and went from there, developing your own styles?
here's an user who skipped leg day for your troubles

EEE, no one's asked me that before!

I do, however, I don't have any samples of work on my pc as I just started drawing lewd stuff. I'll be posting some OC pretty soon though, going to make it look a little more polished so you can see what level of quality you can expect.

Just curious, request did you have in mind?

hey nim, would you be willing to do ?

The onw time a good request is here and I can't draw right now...

God Fucking damnit

>mouse bro is always cool
Yeah he is. I've had him for years, no battery acid damage. It was terrible when I lost him yesterday.

But while I was leaving I noticed he had fallen out of my backpack into the back of my car.

Would let gang bang me.

That full body ref of Kerrigan you're working on? May I request her naked?

Requests?

yes?

Requesting you take that horse dildo off your head.

Munch on some rocks.

what do you go by?

i could always ask if i see you around, if that would be alright with you.

hue, nice. also yeah sure, I guess I'll message you whenever I can. also I'm pretty sure I already know what you want man, it's just I haven't drawn any lewds in so long.

hmmm, well I'm totally comfortable with sharing but that's a first I ever get asked to do a BG without a character. The one that I'm currently doing rn is for 25 bucks

Absolutely, I'm working on it now. :)

requests

Check my dube

almost ..

wwoah, jees almost forgot you had those
thanks??

slow bc video gameo