Will weed and xans make me have a chill personality and lose my social anxiety?

Will weed and xans make me have a chill personality and lose my social anxiety?

Bump

Probably won't help you out in the long run. Stay away from xanax/pills, you'll end up a loser.

Don't consistently use drugs to solve your problems. That makes you an addict by default.

Why do you have social anxiety?

Weed makes social anxiety worse.

I don't consistently use drugs for improving my personality and shit. I just need to reap the benefits from xans for a while and then it will set in permanently

Depends from person to person, strain to strain.

During the trip it does faggot. Stop giving out wrong info nigger . Desu

Well you have it all figured out then don't you.

Whats your drug history? Don't lie or be edgy, your honesty is more important than whatever the fuck would make you lie about something like that.

What benefits do you plan on reaping with xan that will stick around somehow once you stop taking it?

You know you can love something and still be critical about it. Weed has its down sides.

Apathy for a bunch of shit and to just stop overthinking so much. And to get a chiller persobality

who told you that drugs would fix your problems

Instead of possibly going through the hell of withdrawal, try having an existential crisis. Being dead can be mistaken for being chill if you're lucky, user.

>Weed
Maybe
>Xanax
Yes
But either way you'll have to take the drug to lessen your social anxiety. It'll return when you're sober. So unless you wanna be addicted, do it the hard way or see a shrink if its that bad.

What makes you think I am not open to criticizing weed? Did I not just concede that weed can make your anxiety worse depending on the circumstances?

Nice blind assumption you fucking autist.

No, because I'll run up on you with my friends in the dead of the night and we'll link arms around you and chant "NIGHTMARE! NIGHTMARE! NIGHTMARE!" until you're stuck in a bad trip.

>I just need to reap the benefits from xans for a while and then it will set in permanently
It doesn't work that way faggot. The anxiety returns when you're sober.

No. At least not permanently.

Take drugs because you can afford to, not because you have to. Drugs shouldn't even complement your attitude or demeanor, really. They should be there for what they are, a means of recreation.

If you want to have fun, weed and xans is an excellent combo. However, if you want to not act retarded and still be chill, just take a smalll dose of xan without smoking. Also look into other benzos like kpins.

Not op, but I've been debating going on a psychedelic journey to reevaluate my life.

Your aggressive response suggests I called you out accurately.

NO.

I'm being nice. I was asking if you have ever even had any drugs before.

Do you seriously plan to use drugs to change your personality? Are you TRYING to get addicted?

Do not take xanax or smoke weed to lose social anxiety. Xanax is a fucked up drug. Used to take 4-7 bars a day, very addictive and not worth the outcome. Weed imo shouldnt be used either, the paranoia and high can make you act like a person you aren't. Try taking your time, try to smile, be polite, open doors, read books, or write. Once you start getting more comfortable taking one step at a time, talking to people/groups will be easier.

Good luck OP

You can do that without drugs. Just question what your goals are, why they are your goals, and essentially just why you do anything. Eventually you'll figure out everything is bullshit and you can just kinda do whatever you want if you're not a lazy shit.

T H I I I I I I I I I I I I I I S

I went from a kissless virgin to having fucked several girls within like a year. Drugs aren't the way, mate. Focus on pushing yourself.

That said, I just tried weed and it's awesome for relaxation. Don't try to rely on that type of stuff, though. I have friends that smoke regularly and I kinda worry that they'll start slippin' on their grades and/or drop out. I feel like I would at least. I'm 18 and a senior btw.

My response probably came off as aggressive because you know I am responding to someone who doesn't seem to care about the actual content of the discussion. Why are you ignoring my questions about your accusation completely? Why are you still making blind assumptions?

Hahahahahahahaha

Biggest pussy ive ever seen on the internet

"Whoah someone's real and trying to help someone out? Better call them a pussy hahahahahahahah"

i hope lil t rapes ur little sister.

Just do it pussy, its not that big a deal

Im giving myself this next year to completely think about my education. Im fine with being in debt from college. I live in America, I'll always be in debt. Im just trying to figure out what i want to do with my life. Im at that crossroad.

recovering drug addict reporting in.
don't fuck with benzos man. I too suffered from crippling anxiety, and once you experience positive results, your not going to want to stop. You won't learn the root cause of your anxiety, you will instead have the fake confidence to build up a life around you that you can only handle with the benzos. Your anxiety will worsen 3x, your memory will go to shit, and while you think your new found social skills are making you the life of the party, in reality your an annoying fuck who's too dumbed down to pick up on the hint that no one wants to be around you.
Instead work on your personality, or stop trying so hard, and figure out the root of your lack of self confidence.

Ending up right back where you were 5 years later after losing everything and multiple jail visits and getting a girl pregnant with no memory might sound fun, but I wouldn't recommend it.

No it won't. As much as I love bars, that shit makes me retarded.

Xanax will help, weed is just gay and will turn you into a flaming homosexual. That's why there's scientific evidence that directly links smoking marijuana to homosexuality.

Stick to xanax.