Yesterday I was having a nice day until I went home and discovered my wife had been using my laptop...

Yesterday I was having a nice day until I went home and discovered my wife had been using my laptop. I even had it fucking password lock, but for some reason my wife was able to get into it. I had a whole file dedicated to loli, but what I had in a folder that was hidden deep in my PC was all of my KP. So I walked into the house and the bitch flips on me. I'm like "what's wrong", she shows me the laptop with the KP playing. I'm like wtf are you doing with my laptop, she threatens to go to the police and storm's out and takes the kids with her. she says she doesn't trust me around our kids anymore. What should I do?

Fall on your sword for keeping unencrypted CP on your HDD you mongloid halfwit.

Move across the country and start a whole new life. It must be done. You are no longer OP, you are now simply another user. Accept it.

You chose a shitty wife. Mine watches it with me. Though she likes it much, much more than I. So I guess you gotta talk to her.

Stop posting this every night

this

Kill yourself. You're officially the lowest of the low and a pathetic human being.

She took the kids and my laptop and now she is staying at her mother's house until I pack all of my thing's. I've been trying to call her all day today but phone keeps going to voicemail

Kill yourself!

Ha! Just backtraced your IP, faggot. Them FBI vans should be coming any minute now.

Well I just traced yours! Expect cold french fries tonight boyo!

Watch out for your cornhole, bud.

Do a public service and kys

Checked!

Toppest of keks

Toppest of checked

If she found a folder of Loli(Hentai) then she's gonna have a outburst when the police tell her its legal to have that sort of thing on your computer, assuming you live in the USA.

However if you actually had CP(lmao...) then u is fucked. Unless you can convince her someway to let you off the hook, essentially lie to her then...

nah man you is fucked.

My wife just asked me if she wore diapers if it would fulfill the cp crave. wtf, do you think she's serious?

Trash the laptop immediately.

It's time to kick the habit. Had to a similar purge a few years back when I had a close call similar to yours, OP.

Before you even talk to your wife, MAKE SURE BEYOND ANY REASONABLE DOUBT that she's not going to the police. If she does, you don't have to face any legal consequences, but I'm assuming you're gonna wanna save your relationship and your reputation. If you're sure she's open to talking without saying shit, proceed.

Explain to your wife that you want to change and begin pursuing counseling. Don't lie to her, be honest and tell her that it's a deepset fetish of yours. Counseling will help teach you how to control these urges. Stay off any forums you browse that have loli.

This is going to sound short-sighted, but do not slip up again. You can recover here quite easily, but you will not be doing so again. I understand your plight, that certain itch that CP scratches. But it's time to move on and realize that real life needs to trump sexual pleasure. Best of luck, friendo.

im 100% sure ur wife has some kind of fetish that is as wrong as kiddie pron...blackmail

Stop making this stupid thread

>dubs

>stale copypasta is stale
>butthurt faggots are butthurt

Probably testing to see how fucked in the head you are.

First you need to drstory the Fucking computer to get rid of the evidence. Second try to convince her you're holding it for a friend. Other wise you will probably lose you're family. She has most likely told her best friend. Honestly you're a Pedo so you can't really blame her.

I used to be really into loli a few years back, and I probably would have watched actual cp if I had ever found any (especially any that wasn't rapey or painful to watch). I told my girlfriend that I was into lolicon, and she stayed with me and for her I stopped doing loli. Mostly that involved ignoring loli threads on Sup Forums. Now I'm into traps because apparently I need a weird fetish.

Leave a simple voicemail saying exactly this:
>if you leave me (or go to the police) you will never get any money and you will be raising the kids alone cause no one is going to want you like I do.

I miss loli though. It was waaaay better than traps.

Kill yourself, because you're a sick fucking degenerate who doesn't deserve to live. I only wish I could kill you myself.