Other feels thread is about at its limit. Starting a fresh one

Other feels thread is about at its limit. Starting a fresh one

why cant she just tell me how she feels about me

Anyone wanna talk about random shit on kik or steam or anything? I'm fucking bored. Be prepared, I talk a fucking lot.

:(

You must be able to be happy alone before you can be happy in a relationship.

Kik is snackpower

Anyone have that photo of the iMessage that reads
"I wish I could find someone like you"

"I mean.. There's me"

"LOL"

"Haha yeah"

nothing cute about these feels

that's fucked up

This is pathetic more than feels.

I- I never get (You)s. :c

yeap, these feels threads are too cutesy pootsy most of the time.
cunts don't know feels for shit.

this is scary accurate

bomp

Tbh, this is one of the most accurate things I've seen.
Like, I don't actually feel sad, I just feel like I'm being held down and being forced to wallow in my own September blues. Can anyone relate?

Text from my sister when I turned 21

The prompt I had to write an essay about to get into my high school was, more or less, "Name things you don't like about yourself and explain why."
I ran out of time.

(you)

you kids are fucking funny, thinking that not being with the girl you want, being rejected or cheated by her is the worst thing ever

No, it can be really worse. Imagine that after a long time you get that date, the perfect date with the girl you like, your HS crush or something similar. Everything goes perfect, that night you kiss her, it was a cute "innocent" kiss at first, but it turned in a passionate one, the kind of kiss that make you lose your perception of time

You start a relationship with her and guess what? Everything is perfect, she loves you, hell, she fucking adores you, she is the girl of your dreams, but you're an asshole -since you're on Sup Forums, being an asshole is a default state- and you think you're smarter than anyone else and that you need more "fun" on your life

So you start cheating on her, at first it were just one night stands, nothing serious, the first one was a drunk girl you met at a party, you couldn't fuck her that night because a last minute regret, but then it was easier and easier

You're smart and clever so you develop a series of rules of how to cheat your girl and leave no clues about that. She loves you, everything is still perfect but you lie to yourself about your love for the "girl of your dreams"

One day you break your own first rule and start fucking a coworker. There was no love, just pure, wild sex, she makes you burn with a desire you never felt before. But you still think you're smarter than your gf and start taking more and more risks with your coworker

Then one night you made a mistake and your girlfriend, the love of your life finds you kissing your coworker

I will never forget all the pain on her eyes when she saw me, to be sincere I'm not sure if I really loved her, but she loved me and I killed that love that night. Maybe you think being alone hurts, but no, hurting a person that gave you everything on her world, being a traitor hurts worse

Sometimes I feel like I did nothing wrong, then I get to a point in my day where I'm like "wait, what am I doing"

Probably just mood swings though, I'll probably get past it in my 20s.

nice copy pasta newfag

I feel you user but this guy's right. I'm in a tight spot right now with my relationship and I'm trying to be more content with being alone. It's rough, me and the gf are on a break and it seems like she's better off without me. Not saying it's the same for you but I'm sick of playing this game and I need to break it off.

/Olaxo_S why the fuck not, if you are still here add me

Oh fuck.