How do you anons deal with being attractive? Ever since I started chasing after foreign girls on the internet...

How do you anons deal with being attractive? Ever since I started chasing after foreign girls on the internet, I get 10/10 visiting Italy for the sole purpose of banging me.
I don't know how to feel about this. On the one hand it's nice to feel so alpha, but on the other hand I am becoming very religious and I feel like being some sort of sugardaddy for 10/10 girls is immoral and sinful. Basically I am very conflicted.
I have now 3 or 4 very religious girls lined up to choose from. Should I just try and see which one is available to abstain from sex until marriage and get married?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OBXRJgSd-aU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it was only a dream user, it's early in the morning and you have to prepare yourself for school.

it was only a dream user, it's early in the morning and you have to prepare yourself for school.

not a dream unfortunately

not a dream unfortunately.

So what is your problem exactly?
You get too much pussy from religious bitches? What? You complain about that? Seriously?

My problem is I don't know what to do

What a terrible thread.

s

I love spiderman

You should do one of them.
If you regret it, you'll know what you really wanted.

I don't want regrets though, regrets hurt

Oh c'mon, don't pretend you posted that for help, you just wanted to show off a bit

>laughing at my pain and sorrow
that's cruel user

> see which one is available to abstain from sex until marriage and get married
I get it. You really want to get laid asap.
You should propose right now to all of them at the same time, and pick the one who says "yes" the fastest.
Or, you can convert to the raghead religion and marry all 4 of them.

I'm attractive as a man and have had sex with a higher-than-average number of people, but I'm also a closet tranny and so extract no joy from it.

>How do you anons deal with being attractive?
fuck you

tell us more user

what if more than one says yes? How do I decide then?
Also I have no money, I'm broke. How do I afford a family and avoid being cucked 20 years from now?

I love you too user

Or you could choose the one you love the most and that have plans for the future compatible with yours (The one you just thought of right now).
But even though you know, you don't want to choose.

Also, for other advices

ok, thank you user, I appreciate it

Eww... First of all, slav man considered of most unattractive people, and there i considered how ugly, so i virgin in my 22.

I am sorry to hear that user, I am sure you'll find someone. There's someone for all of us. I love you man

Man, there's no point.

This is one of the worst posts I've seen in my entire life.

there's always a point user, always

I get genital dysphoria and can't properly get aroused unless I'm able to pretend my dick is a clitoris. Being fucked by dudes goes okay and I can definitely get erections, but it's if I have to actually use the erection or penetrate anyone with it (even receiving oral, esp. if from women) that it almost immediately becomes flaccid.

Interesting. I would suggest devoting yourself to a life of chastity, so that you can avoid sexual deviancy.
Morality always is above our earthly pleasure, brother. Never forget that.

>post a selfies on instagram
>get quite a good amount of likes from random girls
self esteem boosted and I think good looking af

No I won't, but thanks for the suggestion. Perhaps if you're not doing it already, you might take your rec. here as a projection of something you've been (half-consciously) contemplating for yourself.

>your rec.
what did he mean by this?
>as a projection of something you've been (half-consciously) contemplating for yourself.
I want to abstain from sex before marriage, obviously. It's not about me, it's about the natural order user. Always follow the natural order

>I am becoming very religious and I feel like being some sort of sugardaddy for 10/10 girls is immoral and sinful
youtube.com/watch?v=OBXRJgSd-aU

>tfw to smart for lust

I highly doubt you were able to score with a 10/10 girl as they are extremely uncommon and very hard to get to.
Even if you're telling the truth you most likely got yourself a decent 8/10(at best) visiting you in Italy