Feels thread

feels thread
ex is fucking someone new after 1 year of dating and 6 months of being engaged. been drinking my ass off tonight how u m8s been

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CI9Qiye6-RY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1 year isn't shit. That being said, I feel for you bro. Don't drink though, kill your damn liver, just smoke weed.

youtube.com/watch?v=CI9Qiye6-RY

It's ok man a year is nothing, start a new and BE glad you didn't waste time. Hit up some new pussy at bars and sign up for the gym, you won't regret it

It's 2015 who the fuck gets engaged anymore

Off again with my off and on again !maybe time to mix up some brain salsa for this Glock-A-Mole

i had one girlfriend freshmen year of high school tomorrow is the first day of my senior year have not kissed a girl since

Ehhh who gives a fuck, you're like what 17 or 18. You have time.

You're still in high school. You're not allowed to complain about anything.

My ex left me after 2 years recently, started dating some dude who literally looks like he's trying to be the joker from Suicide Squad, about a week after we split. All because I wouldnt take care of her and expected her to get a job.
Tl;dr: women are terrible but don't let it stop you from finding a good one

1 year is/was really just a waste of time

You do realize that females are not capable of the same emotional depths as males?

Women are like trains. One comes along you enjoy the ride but if you get off the train a new one comes along. You are sitting at a train station watching the trains go by. All you have to do is get on another train.

Always some dude out there that can play your counter

>every train travels in it's own circle of woman logic

The only winning move is not to play

She doesn't do anything besides get fucked up with her friends. No job, no responsibilities, just how she wanted it. Will probably end up a single mother, to which I'll laugh my ass off

18 year old hugless kissless talk less Virgin here get on my level

same

Also have no friends whatsoever. How about you?

You're young, it will happen in due time.

only one that texts me once and a while

Idk man I'm ugly and socially retarded so I kinda doubt it

leak the nudes man. don't be a pussy.

Having no confidence will turn every girl off. So if you keep that up, you will be single forever by your own will. Which is fine if that's what you want, most girls aren't worth the trouble.

Well then congrats to you for getting rid of her

I agree with tripelsdubs

Aww dude it'll be good dude. Smoke some weed and be productive don't drink hardcore though. That'll fuck your health possibly. Hit the ground running like a motherfucker and you will find your oneitis

so I've built myself up and i feel confident enough to start talking to females how should I go about it?

Gang in this bitch

Don't be creepy about it, don't be self centered. Ask questions about their interests or dreams, actually be interested in what they say because if you're just doing it to score pussy and they aren't like that, then you'll come off as a douchebag.

Hey OP sorry man. In a world that is terrible all good men have is the hope of falling in love with a wonderful woman. Most men will never be rich or own a piece of the world, but we can dream of a woman to love and be loved by. The nice part about it though is you get to fall in love a few times and relive that dream again and again with a new woman each time. And if you don't keep the last one then you just live a life of drinking and doing what you please. Either way there is a positive way to see life.