Can you even seriously give me one single reason why you wouldn't vote for DONALD TRUMP to become the next President of...

can you even seriously give me one single reason why you wouldn't vote for DONALD TRUMP to become the next President of the United States of America?
>protip: you can't

Nope

Compared to an actually competent politician like John McCain? He's a goddamn retard who can't keep his mouth shut.

Compared to a literal criminal like Hillary Clinton? He's the only logical choice in our broken two party system.

Against Hillary I would vote for a dead possum, at least it hasn't broken any laws.

Because he makes bold claims and doesn't back them up with a plan.

Saying "I'm going to bring jobs back from overseas" is great, but it means nothing if you can't elaborate on how you plan to do it.

Notice how he hasn't spoken on the wall in a while? This is one of the policies that he's already backpedaling on.

When you strip away the facade and expose the man underneath what is left? Just some rich guy shouting incoherently.

samefag

I have a reason:

The alt-right mass suicide will be hilarious when he loses

Hmmm. Nope.

And I should mention that the supporters are mindless sycophants who resort to name calling whenever their logic is debunked. As you have proven.

Agreed, I just wanna see Sup Forums cry and have them know no matter how much they cry, kick, and scream one day whites will be a minority in the US.

Fuck off Sup Forums

Don't worry friend. The wall is coming and Mexico will pay for it.

>no matter how much they cry, kick, and scream one day whites will be a minority in the US.
wow that's so awesome to know...hopefully you treat minorities fairly right?

What's so ironic is that all he does is say "crooked Hillary bad". There is no argument, so we have health conspiracies and birth certificate conspiracys instead.

Keep telling yourself that pal, congress would behead themselves before they let that happen.

Even Trump himself is realizing how asinine the notion is; which would explain why he is behaving as though it was never a thing to begin with now.

you think on such small terms, it really is sad to watch

I'm white, I just hate people in general but white people are at the top of the list.

All of these problems can be solved with judicious application of neutron bombs.

>I am white
>I hate people
>I especially hate whites
cool story

I won't argue, sometimes people have to see things for themselves to believe.

yeah.. sure.. whatever you say pal. maybe one day you will see what a tard you are. I doubt it and the rate you are going

And more name calling. Childish, not to be taken seriously.

But how could I blame you? You follow in the footsteps of your God-Emperor Trump.

actually sometimes I feel like he is following in my footsteps. people say that he is authoritarian and despotic but honestly I don't think he is going in as hard as he should

Kinda like your obesity prevents you from going into your GF as hard as you should?

not and argument btw

Now we're talking, you bring up some interesting points.

You think the country needs an authoritarian leader? What if he turns on the people? What will become of the country after his term? Will we continue in tyranny.

What of diplomatic relations with other countries? Surely no one will support a Kafkaesque regime reminiscent of the darkest days in modern history.

>You think the country needs an authoritarian leader?
that's not really what I said. I said that people call Trump an authoritarian leader but implied that I don't feel he is authoritarian in my opinion
>What if he turns on the people?
If I create a monster I will have to put it down. that's on me
>What will become of the country after his term?
probably greatness like you have never seen in your lifetime.
>What of diplomatic relations with other countries?
some will change. some will improve and others will be shaken. the world will turn regardless.

Alright then, what are some things you'd like to see him change in America?

there are 20 million or so bodies that are unaccounted for and don't belong.. he has talked about them more than once. so 20 million reasons there...

he has mentioned that we pay WAYYY too much in foreign aid especially to countries that don't pay us back or even really respect us. see NATO.

he has mentioned that the chinks are really sneaky when it comes to currency manipulation and yet the jokesters in DC continue to deregulate foreign investment... no thanks

he has mentioned that American manufacturing has been bled dry for the last 50 years.. he wishes it weren't like that and neither do I.

not to mention that he is funny.. have you watched the guy? he will look a bent ass reported right in the face and call by name.. "carl.. blah blah.. you know you are full of shit"

it's gold

He is obviously a psychopath and I don't vote for retards.

america will finally get what it deserves and ruin itself foor good.
go ahead, americans, eat another burger and vote for DONALD TRUMP!

can you even seriously give me one single reason why you would spam this exact same thread again and again??!?

it's not really spam if I stick around for discussion now is it..?