YLYL

YLYL

visiting YLYL threads is almost pointless now with all the bananafags ruining it

lost

Agreed if it wasn't just same fags maybe but been same shit for a while. Now

so edgy

Is this funny? I think it's pretty hot

pretty sure it's a You Love You Lose thread

haha right

Trips don't lie.

A classic.

Just once I'd like a ylyl that didn't rely on cheap shots and racism. This isn't even funny.

if you can't handle casual racism, then i got no more content for you.

shut up sand nigger

i think the black man would do well to remember who put him in those chains

Casual? You insulted an entire country.

Nigga do you know where you are right now?

He does, fuckwit, bc the guy basically says so in the penultimate frame.

>muslim
>a country
I'm not even gonna make fun of you for this right here. I'm just saying, there's a time and place for political correctness, and that place is most definitely not Sup Forums.

Damn this picture gets to me. Obviously ignoring the stupidity of the Europeans relying on the imprisonment of the Africans that helped them reach their goals, but also the fact that the African "had enough" and got out of the chains by themselves.

Millions of White Americans died to get the African out of his chains.

>an entire country.
Muslim is a country? top kek I don't know who is more retarded between a SJW like you or a camelfucker

you love you lose... summer is here

you should probably stab yourself and your family in the face for being such a pathetic excuse of a gene pool.

Oh, so the slave should thank the master for freedom? That makes total sense.

ok man

Kinda stupid to have the same abbreviation for two different things

you should remember this too
were the africans captured or sold? from africa i mean.
they were sold. by other black people. there are more slaves in africa right now than there ever were during the time there was slavery in the us.
so who exactly is in trouble? the ledge is clearly low enough for the black man to reach it and pull up without any help anyway.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

This is spaghetti.

Kek'd

You tell by the picture nigga

why doesnt it

You don't say?

I never mentioned thanking the slave owner, but perhaps thanking the people that freed them? Only around 2% of Americans owned actual slaves, and I doubt many of them fought to free them. It's annoying how they actually believe they did it out of their own efforts and manpower instead of the fight essentially entirely fought by the same race of their slave owners.

Many were stolen by whites directly. They raided coastal communities.

What the fuck did you just fucking type about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at MIT, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids with Anonymous, and I have over 300 confirmed DDoSes. I am trained in online trolling and I’m the top hacker in the entire world. You are nothing to me but just another virus host. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the Internet, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with typing that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we chat over IRC I am tracing your IP with my damn bare hands so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your computer. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hack into your files in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in hacking, but I have access to the entire arsenal of every piece of malware ever created and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the world wide web, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking fingers. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit code all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

So the American civil war was about slavery after all?

Oh, but I do. By spaghetti I meant pasta, which itself refers to copy-pasta

Lost my shit with that one. Top kek

kek'd

kek

if both were equal in the beginning why does only the black man wear chains?

Not entirely, but it certainly did end it.

Kek

This is your "reverse" racism right here.
"How dare you suggest I thank the people that freed my people? They're white. And my slave master was also white."

loads fine for me faggot. try harder.

>Oh, but I do. By spaghetti I meant pasta, which itself refers to copy-pasta

I've said it before and I'll say it again:
KIKES RAN THE BLACK SLAVE TRADE, NOT WHITES.

this thread is nostalgic for me. i remember ruining YLYL threads years ago by spamming the navy seal copypasta repeatedly before i got into posting this hilarious banana image

Hahahahah, you think the Brits/Euros could keep up with the Africans? You need blacks to catch other blacks.

On account of them being good runners.

i'm actually curious why chrome fails to load that

You are all fags.

Niggers and nigger lovers in this thread, stop focusing on the bad parts of slavery, yes it was wrong for the most part but it was the last time niggers were so fucking happy at work they sang while working

If blacks were so great they wouldn't have lost and been enslaved. Tough shit cry moar.

Weak.

this reminds me of the ultimate showdown

.......?

Because you're incompetent.

silly nigger, jews weren't even a religion at that time

blacks owned slaves faggot, and only 1% of whites were slave owners.

So this excuses white people and their demand for slaves????

when he jumps into the water, holy shit

Then why do 100% of whites have privilege?

Yeah.

>haha dick jokes so funey

holy fuck topkek, thank you user

i fucking lost, thanks for this.

me too thanks