Hey guys <3

Hey guys

Damn

Trap

fag

I can promise You that i will workshop you better than any other girl xoxo ;)

(Y)

Einhorn is Finkle
Finkle is Einhorn

lul

kik?

By the way guys... Belly button piercing yay or nay?

Like i recently starting working out, so it would look really good, i just dont know when to actually get it.

You know the rules fucker.. gonna need a timestamp then you can continue with your smut

Keep going OP

Ok, took a while to find a piece of paper

Ugh and before you say that i have to shave, im growing hairs out for a week so i can wax them off with ease and all at once

I thought your picture was two penguin bros posted up next to each other when I clicked on it. Naturally, I am disappoint.

Alright you cancontinue with your smut... now let's see that ass

Kik for more?

Go on...

WE CAN ACTUALLY SEE THE SHAFT OF THE PENIS, PLEASE LEAVE. WE ALREADY KNOW YOU'RE A MAN TRYING TO LOOK LIKE A GIRL

Now show your dick faggot

Show this little cute dick!

Woah... wait everyone thank God the Sup Forums detective has gotten to the bottom of this for us this could a been ugly...

Error 404 ass not found CX

Thank you for pointing that out, Its a struggle right?, well in 2 years it will be gone and then i dont have to worry anymore about putting it away.

Good that you zoomed in on that, 100% Sure nobody had noticed that

I can give you this tho..

My legs and butt arent infor at all, sorry :c

Im working on it tho!

Its not cute its ugly :c

Im happy its not big atleast, would be a pain to wear my fav skinny jeans

Ugh better off keeping it vs that mangled mess they replace it with

Would you let a straight guy top you?

Sure bout that? I cant legally put female on my pasport, i have to worry while being in bikini, which btw is an impossible job and ive always enjoyee swimming, and the balls is just really annoying.

Everything is so small anyway, like my balls are 3/5th of the normal size, and im not even on hrt yet

You're reply to me () makes no sense

Possibly... Depends if my gf is fine with it

And well, im curious, just dont Know if i actually want it because... The feeling of a Dick filling my asshole is a big yes, the feeling of a man on me, eww. And well other tgirls are so cute, it will atleast have to be a guy that pays attention to skincare ^~^

Accident, sorry :c

True bikinis would be a nightmare to wear but I'd take the way you are now vs after (but then again I'm just a random dude with that opinion)

You got a snapchat?

go on op

Here ^~^

Im going to enjoy myself now, ill be back in a bit! Ill read once in a while, maybe someone wants to request something

Face down ass up