Why do they have no respect for other athletes? Worst hosts I've ever seen

Why do they have no respect for other athletes? Worst hosts I've ever seen.

Says the german after raping the host country.

The only thing I can recall are the two Germans laughing at the Brazilian woman waving a flag tbqh

It's only against Argies

Watch any Argentine game of any sport, Brazilians will be rooting and going apeshit for our opponent

In what way?

shut the fuck up, you can't even clean a fucking pool

Nah, they're ok.

They were chiming out against Murray as well

We're okay.

it is just bantz :D we luv u

Stupid German cunts

Nah, not even close

They have their "normal" level of chimping in all events, but against Argentina they go full zee

thank you for liking canada brazil :)

It's not a personal thing. It's a banter. You europeans are a bunch of cry babies bitches.

this grow some balls faggots

no they do this with all german athletes.

>behave like apes
>keep screaming during tennis matches
>IT'S JUST BANTZ BRO XDDDDDDDDDDD

>literally go to all Argentina matches to root against them

absolute cucks

Not true, you shoulda cheer for us at the WC2014 but instead you celebrated Germany who raped you.

Br= Worst than whores

You keep doing this against Argentina and we rekt you every time lol

Poobsession

>They have their "normal" level of chimping in all events, but against Argentina they go full zee
kekked

>implying argentiniggers wouldn't do the same

>not rooting against your rivals

Cuck. If I could've gone to the Chile-Mexico rapefest it would've been the 2nd greatest sports spectating moment (in person) of my life and I'm not even a big soccer fan

because 7-1
we hate germans now

>rating germans because you suck

idiotic

They booed Hope Solo because she said she didn't want zika

I apologize for that, friend. I can assure you that the good brazilians always root for Argentina or Portugal when it's not against Brazil. It's just that you guys are a too big adversary for us.

are you guys that autistic to believe that booing some athletes means that we hate you or something? We are treating you guys as we would treat an opposing Br team. The more booing you receive is the amount of how much we care about your country, just like a football match of rivals like Real Madrid and Barcelona or Palmeiras and Corinthians we will do everything to fuck you up during the match but in the end it is so exciting to have a rival that we actually love you guys for existing and giving us thrills just like Argentina

Nah, we wouldn't

That's what upsets us, Brazilians literally pay to watch Argentina play some random opponent and they'll got there to root for said opponent. We wouldn't do that. Of course we'll go apeshit in a Argentina vs Brazil match but we wouldn't root for a Brazilian rival, we don't care that much

Niggas, you even did it in the WC final, you rooted for Germany a couple days after they 7-1'd you. That's some extreme level of poobsession

yes cause it would be unbearable to know that you guys have won in our country. Imagine the bantz, that is why we love our rivalry

Well Hope Solo should get booed and zika desu

24 years lmao

autism

Do you really think that we would cheer for Argentina to win a World Cup in our country?

We were never angry at Germany, they just did their job and showed to the world the failure our NT has become. We don't hate argies, but see a rival losing is good, see Argentina losing is even better.

>trip faggot
>criticizing anybody

It's time to kill yourself lad

I didn't, I always cheer for Argentina or Brazil.

To be fair you spent the whole time singing them the "decime que se siente" song

tripusers are an oppressed minority. Dont bully us

m8 it is bantz, if it wasnt here in Brazil we would probably cheer for you in the 2014 WC. It is really common to see BRs with the AFA jersey here. I mean even Lula gave Tevez our highest official national medal of honour after he was the biggest scorer of Brasileirão back in the day, we love you guys is just a love and hate relationship

no one cares you special snowflake faggot, go choke on a dick

I find most South American teams likable, if it isn't us I like countries like Brazil, Uruguay or Colombia to win

The only ones I can't feel simpathy for are Chile. These smug cunts have won 1(one) official tournament in their whole history and they think they are hot shit

It's not a secret that we are the americans of Latin America.
Most of us are dumb, deceived by media, that made us believe that argentines are our super rivals xDD, and cordial.
You shoud feel honored for most of brazillian get assblasted when your team plays.
And our rivalry against you, is nothing compared to the unreasonable hate that mexicans feels towards Argentina.

KILL YOURSELVES BRAZILIAN MONKEYS

CRY AND KILL YOURSELVES

CRY AND KILL YOURSELVES

CRY AND KILL YOURSELVES

brazil: love it or leave it.

brazil dosen't need gringos.

gringos need brazil.

cocksucker

hey colombia, how hyped is bogotá?
I know that you're developing a good quality football lately, but I need to defeat you today. =/

Hey Brazilians

>role-playing

kill yourself

sorry Parilla restaurants have stolen my heart

>ye we root against argentina cos they r our rivals xdddd

Yeah, rivals in football. You even booed an argentine JUDO gold medal winner

kek :DD

>he doesn't know about the Arg-Bra rivalry in judo

if the crowd attending was an actual judo crowd, or an actual tennis crowd, of brazilian judo/tennis fan, then this wouldn't happen.
but the fact is that a bunch of casuals who never attended a judo/tennis match in their lives are in this.

>And our rivalry against you, is nothing compared to the unreasonable hate that mexicans feels towards Argentina.

Gotta admit it, you could be a lot worse like them.

dude, brazilians hate nobody. even after the 7-1, you can came across a lot of brazilians wearing germany t-shirt.

They've already forgotten. Three straight finals losses will do that them...

>you get rekt everytime

what about that chant "decime que se siente" whatever that shit is spelled. You guys have a song just for us.

>let's just talk about a random period of time I care about

Compare 1976-1992

That's just a Boca song retard started using in the wc

this

>world literally can't handle simple bantz anymore
The fuck happened?

It's a song Boca fans sing to River with the lyrics adjusted

>implying

goooo aheeaaadd postt theeee """""bundaaaa"""""" dumb american wannabe monkeys

daily reminder this has happened

>tripfag
calling others autists

2008 gold medal

justo la que te falta amigo

>u-23 titles

Do you want to hear the truth about Brazil?

Our political adversaries are:
1. USA (reason: NSA espionage)
2. Spain (reason: too many brazilians stopped in airports)

Our sports adversaries:
1. Argentina (reason: historic brawl in football)
2. France (reason: 98' World Cup Final 3x0)
3. Germany (reason: '14 World Cup Semi 1x7)

Every thing beyond that, like booing argentians in the olympics is just stupid. The reason why we're so stupid sometimes is because there are too many ignorant people without studies in Brazil.

don't listen to this fucking retard

Wtf, Belgium is my favourite neighbouring country now

It's a San Lorenzo song you autists, and yes we'd do de same. We actually DID the same in 2014 singing that retard song every fucking where, let's not be hypocrites and just handle the banter

kek
KEK
nostalgic as fuck
>2005 was 20 years ago

that is what I mean. You guys would boo us as well. You even adapted a song for us. The rivarly is big enough for that. It is just repectfull banter in a football rivarly between 2 countries. I dont know what the problem OP has with that. After that game, it is all over. It is just a sport thing

>w-w-w-w-w-w-we don't care
And you are still literally the onlys ones sending your A team to the Olympics

Name a single Neymar-tier player in the Olympics

That was mean.

Why Germans? I liked you even though the 7-1.

>our poltical adversaries are: USA...
>implying

>After that game, it is all over. It is just a sport thing
You what? There've been several pugilism eposides in both the Olympics and the WC between Argies and Hues

the USA are threat to the world 2bh

>implying that doesnt happen between argies and BRs too

This tßh.

Germans always play the nice guy, but they are total cunts.

Our power is fading. The world knows about our dirty tricks and we can't get away with as much anymore

I bet you have a Che t-shirt.

that has been their game since the Roman empire :^)

he's clueless. Probably not from a host city in the world cup.
Thousands of you hooligans came, slept on the streets and squares like bums, threw trash around, tried to pick fights, were loud cunts at 2AM, broke traffic laws. Literally niggers.

well, things can escalate sometimes. but dude, argies started that shit. you guys were so annoying during the WC chanting that fucking song in our country. in our home. the rivarly escalated after the WC. the banter after 7-1 just made things worse. and then after argentina lost in the finals we could have so fun as well

and I bet you are this guy

yeah, right. keep believing what you commie teachers tell you in school.

Oh man, the psychoanalysis that could go into that little snippet of humanity.

It isn't only between football fans, the were fist fights in a del Potro game

Brazilians celebrating the opponent points on the face of the argies startd them

No one would get mad if it was Bra vs Arg and you celebrated your own points, but rooting for Bautista Agut?

and Islam is the religion of peace

It's a shame you don't like us as hosts, but, as opposed to europeans, we don't believe in changing our way of life in fear of offending foreigners with different sensibilities.

>oh look. that women doesnt hate her own culture and country

>if you don't hate the USA you hate Brazil
Yeah, because that's the only option right you fanactic commie.

they aren't real tennis fans, they are casuals attending their first official tennis ever. They have no clue about how they should behave.

too bad we wont change our behavior to cater to europeans the same way german people are doing to not offend arab immigrants.