twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>KH120
good taste

Is this Grimths?

Laurel Halo

>Laurel Halo
oh yeah I remember this meme

make a new album already and stop shitting up your twitter feed with muh hilary

chance of rain was meh (nothing that regis hadn't already done better t bh) and in situ was forgettable shit

she's done

Grimes. Laurel Halo lacks songwriting talent. None of her pieces are memorable, unlike Grimes.

STOP MEMEING MY WAIFU

Why do Grimesfags feel the need to spread their autism everywhere? Your waifu is shit and she's already fading into irrelevancy. Shitposting isn't going to fix her dead career.

I'm not a grimesfag although I do prefer grimes

that makes you a grimesfag, steven

my name isn't steven...it doesn't even start with a consonant...also I though grimes was fading into obscurity in like 2014 but then she released a new album and it all came back. So we'll see where her career goes

no :3

>having a different opinion is autism according to this autist
Take your pills.

>So we'll see where her career goes
From strength to strength. She's unstoppable.

Who is this incest princess?

Project harder.

youtu.be/NoS1AeXtJjg

I quite like this one

is this you?

Laurel Halo is good.

Music isn't a competition.

/thread

I love visions but laurel is a better musician and qt than grimeth desu

Nope.

>laurel is a better musician
Then why her songs lack melody and emotion? What's the point of listening to some soulless music? Electronic music shouldn't be dull just because it has synths.

That's more like it

yes

Grimes and Laurel Halo need to settle this beef through mud wrestling. Only the victor can claim the title of "best artist" of this board.

Grimes would beat Laurel like there's no tomorrow.

yeah man fuckin tell 'em, i'm tired of everybody jerking each other off over which subjectively great artist is subjectively greatest first place #1