I recently watched Breaking Bad and it got me really curious about meth now. I'd like to know the effect it gives...

I recently watched Breaking Bad and it got me really curious about meth now. I'd like to know the effect it gives, but I have never done any drugs so give me advice Sup Forums.

just go on yt and type "ya ya meth" enjoy

Seeing guy smoke meth isn't really useful lol

Meth ravaged my friend and many people I knew growing up
What would you like to know?

*friend group

I'm not really wanting to take the drug but like I said I'm curious about the effect, can I achieve this somehow else or not ?

From the one time I did it you'll receive a massive high. You'll be flooded with endorphins and everything will seem great. You can't concentrate well and you're grasp on reality will be a little fuzzier than normal. You're going to be super fucking social during the high. A lot of servers take it for the ability to be very personable and the obvious abilities to stay awake. Meth can keep you uo for days if you keep railing it. It's fucking strange but you will not be tired. The comedown was worse than anything I've ever done. If there is anything to despair about, you bet your fucking ass you'll freak out about it. You'll feel like killing yourself because it all seems so hopeless. But that's just my experience. I took rails so the only other thing is that the drip is painful/enjoyable

Also to answer your question the only other way to achieve a similar high that I know of is Speed or adderall

Ages you 15 years per use overnight.

Well I don't plan to keep using it just once

I'll agree with him. There's something about it that just kills you a little inside

I'll never touch that stuff because I don't think I can handle it (it's on the don't do list up there with heroin/coke)
Just my 2 cents

Stick to shrooms and lighter shit. Meth isn't worth it

Also like I said I've never done drugs I don't even know how to get the "light" stuff so meh, highest I've ever gotten was on Ibuprofen

Now that I think about it, yiu might get a similar high from most beta blockers, but I haven't tried any and couldn't tell you much about them

Do you know anyone who sells weed?

Don't really wanna screw with that cause it lowers heart rate and bloodpressure for as far as I know

No, I've always been a good little boy

>trying to buy weed on Sup Forums

My sides will never return

Get those sides back in orbit that was a question to me m8

I did meth a couple times, was a great high, then i came down, gave me psychosis. i thought I was dead. Started hearing voices and whispers.
Ended up in a hospital waiting room for homeless people.
I literally ruined my life, quit my job, and moved back in with my parents.
I still hear whispers to this day, it fucked my head up.
To be fair my head was probably fucked from frequent cocaine use, but meth put it over the top.

Okay well if you're going to college or live in a college just ask around about a weed dealer. You can obviously be a little more discreet while asking, but they are salesman at heart and need to advertise so you'll be pointed to one quick enough. If that makes you uncomfortable you can go to almost any small time concert, smoke with someone and then ask who their dealer is. From there you talk to the dealer that you want something a little harder. Almost every dealer you'll see is small time and will get his supply from a wholesaler who will have a line on what you're looking for. The harder stuff is where the money is so you don't have to push too hard for it

>Now that I think about it, yiu might get a similar high from most beta blockers.

I take beta blockers for a skin condition and I can assure you that you don't get high from them.

Beta blockers will make you feel fatigued.

Noted. Thank you for the insight

Only go to work, spent my other few hrs sleeping and being on fj and Sup Forums so yeah. Also I hate going out cuz people

Ah sorry my friend but there is little I can do for you. Maybe someone might have better advice for that kind of scenario, but I've only dealt with plugs

I might as well take a chemistry course and cook my own lol

cook it up with turpentine and inject into your eyeball.
>meth is bad kids, stick to crack.

Is there a way I can concentrate Ibuprofen ?

I know you're joking, but on the off chance that's real talk I'm going to say don't do it. To cook you'll need your own recipe, a place to work, and an investor. The worst part of that is the investor, because like all investors they want to see returns on what they've spent on you, but if you don't deliver than you're a useless asset and they don't just fire your ass. Now let's say you're good and you get backed by a cartel. You are now a target because you're useful. Life expectancy is shit. Let's say you're bad, you get blown the fuck up. Let's say you're good and lucky, then you have a lot of cash, but you're expected to work long 80 hour plus work weeks and you still can't spend your cash unless you're involved with a laundering scheme. Trust me on this one homey, keep being a good kid. It may seem boring as shit most of the time, but you'll be happier for it

I know

Try marijuana when it's legal. It's some rad shit

I'll see how far I can get, still have to find somone who sells shit