Don't you feel pity for Muslims, Sup Forums?

Don't you feel pity for Muslims, Sup Forums?

They are trapped in their ideology and ruining every stuffs in their land by themselves event though most of the have blessed land with full of resources.

I have pity for them, I wanna help them escape from the shit religion thing

I'd feel pity for all of man kind

but I hate humans too much to feel any

it's delightful to watch it boil in its own sauce

Don't you feel pity for Koreans, Sup Forums?
They are trapped in their ideology and ruining every Japanese stuff in their land by themselves even though most of them objectively have historical values.
I have pity for them, I wanna help them escape from the shit religion thing

Okay

I feel pity for confucianists working to death.
Arabo-muslims are helplessly too dumb for their own good, and should just be sterilized.

I feel pity for every Spaniard that's not Castillian

No, I hate them. Especially the hypocrites that come here.

its the fact tho. theyve literally destroyed a bunch of the historical buildings built by japanese during the colonial era just because of their ideology, whereas taiwan has preserved all of it and even used one of them as their parliament house.

>historical buildings built by japanese

You mean those concrete shit doughs which you imitated european's building?

Historical?
Seriously why are japs delusional as fuck like this ?

wew so easy to bait some gookpong

its historical. you dont just get or wont admit the concept and the historical background of the early 20th century of east asia, just because of your religious anti-japan ideology.

I have a pity for all the deranged religious people in the world.
Communism did the right thing in stomping down religions even if it did it for the wrong reason (to replace religion with another ideology).

Mutual feelings
KYS cheesehead

How comes Koreans dont recognize that Japan brought the wonderst of civilization and industry to Korea?

it feels weird when foreigners in japan and korea spontaneously carry the argument between two countries

Stop playing the victim

i dont get it. im just pointing out what they have been doing.

most koreans like him have mixed up "monumental" matters with "historical" ones. they've regarded all japan built there as something "monumental" which some evils did, so that they cant interpret it in line with objective historical contexts. its based on very religious motivations and why they've broken up em'all to the ground.

I can't beleive the japs have the galls to say this while they destroyed countless cultural artifacts and sites during the colonial period

[s]test[/s]
also not gonna make korean thread anymore
usually it's shit and nobody gave shit

name the actual "cultural" buildings/artifacts or some other historical stuff the imperial japan destroyed. and, try to tell that to taiwanese or mainland chinese. only you get upset that way in east asia. bet the chinese woudlnt give a fuck bout it without ccps propaganda.

what do you mean by that. im not part of Sup Forums users anymore. chill.

hello? i meet you first time

I don't understand how you can't see why Koreans might be upset about colonial biuldings. Here is one exammple of many. This is a Colonial Goverment General building that was built right in the middle of Gyeongbuk Palace. The palace had more than 300 buildings in 1910 with only 12 remaining in 1945. The Japanese clearly did not respect Korean culture and acted in accordance to their 'yamato master race' ideology. I am pretty sure the Chinese will be just as upset if the Japanese did the same shit with the forbidden palace. Fun fact: the Koreans used this colonial building for government purposes until the mid 90s.

forbidden city*

>korean """"""""""""""""""cultural""""""""""""""" artifcats

there is no korean culture

simply epic

Don't you feel pity for Americans, Sup Forums?

They are trapped in their ideology and eating every stuffs in their land by themselves event though most of the have blessed land with full of vegetables.

I have pity for them, I wanna help them escape from the shit obesity thing

All of korean """"""culture""""" is either Chinese or Japanese. Koreans do not have any culture at all. This is why South Korea is a soulless piece of brink where people have to work 16 hours and sleep for the rest of the day

no, fuck 'em

no, fuck 'em

so which one did the imperial japan actually destroy without concern for some historical/cultural value of its own. let me tell you in advance, dont confuse it with the modernization, which was an inevitable thing to change something old all over the world. show that with actual evidences and the descriptions of the circumstances at the time.

Are you like trying your hardest to be American or something?!

>Worst Korea
>wanting to help people escape shithole

I just gave you a prime example right there. What purpose can defacement of a 600 year old palace serve other than political and to hasten assimlilation? What if Americans had done the same thing with the Japanese imperial palace? Would you argue that it was for the purpose of modernization?

i knew all about that shit and wont get it right for you koreans anymore. i want another example that the evil imperial japs did. show it.

Lets have some fun

are you that one german guy who has a intense hatred against korea? i remember you

Here we have it pretty rough too, getting murdered on a daily basis over drug trafficking and having our countries literally ran by cocainemaniac druglords and militia groups.

by nobody takes pity on latin america, nobody wants latino refugees

"Live by the sword, die by the sword"

Most muslims don't live anywhere near the persian gulf

t. Kim park lee

That's where you're wrong, Korean culture has been greatly influenced by China, sure, but all the notable culture came to Japan from China and Korea, not the other way around.

>all the notable culture
youve repeated this again and again because all you can be proud of and claim is this expression. amiright

Here is an image of him and his fiancee Clarice. In 1941, he died in 1943.

You are retarded. Koreans have been nothing but pathetic bitches for almost their entire existence. They should not be allowed to exist, Korea is rightful Japanese and Chinese clay

yes its me

It was us dropping fucking bombs on japan that made them leave korea and then us again that helped make them great :)

>us
ive been curious, what you azns actually feel when you use this word with the flag in ww2 contexts