What is wrong with this generation of fucking sloots...

What is wrong with this generation of fucking sloots. They are literally the most subhuman burdens to society possible ever experienced in human existence. Literally good for nothing and stupid , don't provide, all they are good for is to fuck and watch strip. Tell me I'm wrong

autism/10

I blame Miley Cirus, Disney in general actually. All of this hashfag twerking emoji bullshit.

women are always gonna be this useless and stupid for all time. the problem is that there are other girls that put them on a pedestal and the retard guys who do the same. that's the real cancer right there. the beta males who just keep feeding and feeding this level of innate behavior and it makes it acceptable.

it's pretty pathetic how low guys will go to get approval from these types of whores. even the nerds support cosplay whores. it's really an emberassing time to be alive

>i spent 3 hours doing my hair and makeup
>spent an extra 90 minutes altering this photograph
>i can't hold down a job because i'm an insufferable bitch and i get fired or quit every job.

what's your point op?

Fucking true, there is a ridiculous amount of mega beta faggots that will say and do anything to get into some pussy. Thus producing these attention craving little hoes

Faggot, there's nothing wrong with a girl sitting on your lap calling you daddy.

Itt: society as told by people who never go outside.

I'm glad one person here knows what's up. thank you for confirming that you are not like the other faggots out there

nigger i'm not going outside. there are bees outside.

>he thinks because he looks at pictures of the outdoors he is outside

don't so this people

you have a stroke bud?

What pisses me off anons, is that I spent 4 years in the military, got out and finished a bachelor's degree and picked up a decent job making good money. And this cunt bag dropped out of our highschool and strips and will always make more money than me. Meanwhile I put in the time and pay taxes and she's floats along like the garbage she is

dude she is going to look AWFUL in a few years. she has had lots of plastic surgery and you can tell. she is nothing to be jealous over trust me dude.

>implying sloots of every previous generation were actually good for anything other than being cum dumpsters

True, feel like they were somewhat more respectable back in the day however

I didn't realize strippers were exempt from paying taxes. Is there a way I can somehow launder my salary through a stripper? Can corporations qualify as strippers?

Friend has been stripping for 4 years, makes minimum wage from the venue and pockets the cash tips without reporting it. It's fuckin robbery

This faggot knows what's up

Not unlike Sup Forums

>implying the IRS wouldn't be grateful if you tipped them about her tips

So what you're saying is that you're jelly as all fuck. She's an entertainer. She's a slut, of course, and she's selling her body, but she's just an entertainer. What's so wrong with that?

Just be happy for her. Just because you work hard doesn't mean you deserve more than anyone else.