Would you be in a romantic relationship with black woman?

Would you be in a romantic relationship with black woman?

I don't speak about U.S ghetto niggers, but real African women.

There are no "black women".

Human females are referred to as women and they don't come in black.

Female negroids are sows.

Wow you're so dark. And edgy.

Maybe, but probably not

That's a stupid question.

If i'm attracted to someone both physically and intellectually then I would be in a relationship with them, given the opportunity. Don't see how any other factor would matter.

I once had a maths teacher who spent time in Africa and now has an african wife.

You cringe anarchy fags ruined Sup Forums. This is our culture and you pass us off as the edgy akward reject kids because WE ALWAYS WERE YOU FUCKING NORMIE. GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEE!!!!!

Sup Forums always was contrarian and diverse in their opinions, you reddit newfag.

no

Fuck yeah, I would.
>look at this qt

Does this even count for being black anymore? Chick is white as hell.

Lol, never.

How anarchy relates to this? I think you don't know what anarchy means.

I may be normie, but you're just ignorant teen, who defuses his anxiety what evolves from being school bullied to calling people with names. Please next time when you call ppl with names, at least find out what those names means.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

B88888.

Probably mixed race. You get the best of both worlds, and she'd be white enough to keep the old man off my ass.

If she has a face like Rihanna or Alicia Keys then yes. If she's a purple antelope chasing female chimp then no.

Also she has to be clean of aids and should not be too tall.

bump

If she was intelligent, met my standards for personality and had similar likes, dislikes, interests, etc. to me and was still at least fairly attractive on top of all that then yes.

So in other words no, it could never happen. I don't hate niggers just because they're niggers, I hate them because they're stupid and have shit values and shit culture.

Sounds like you are about to ge ripped off, it's a con op, just like the prince who gives away money

No, they all have black assholes....disgusting.

Tried. We thought it best to break up because of her family. They were nice to me, in a fake way, but treated her like shit for "dating one of THEM." I guess they didn't know I could hear them as I left her parent's house while they "spoke with her in private" and met me outside in tears. I couldn't put her through that and she couldn't take it. She got "mad" that I brought up the break-up idea, but she did not hesitate to do it.

singles speak the truth

I don't want aids.

To late

to true

You too? Small world.
Was your ex Sudanese, per chance?

Decended from U.S. Southern slavery.

On topic, if I were given another chance to go out with a straight-up African girl, I'd be a lot more cautious about it.
I'd want to make sure her family would accept us "dating."

I don't think you understand the topic.

Ditto. Finding that out would be priority one for me.

bump

Black people smell weird. Why?

Nigerian women love white men

Would still yield the same results in Canada. There are no ghetto niggers here, so all the Africans are doing what they can in terms of coonery.

The bodies are god tier, but holy hell so many of them have man faces.

shes jewish. not joking

>The bodies are god tier, but holy hell so many of them have man faces.>>

their faces are often more feminine than white face, big lips, subdued nose, big eyes- all typically black features

This doesn't exactly look feminine but ok.

this cunt hates White people.

kys

Bullshit, faggot. Stop with the pro-nigger propaganda.

she doesnt look feminine to you

shes little chocolate cupcake with sprinkles on top

lets face it, black women are hot as fuck

I never said they aren't. I like their bodies, but god those faces are a major turnoff.

>but god those faces are a major turnoff.

its like you WANT to dislike them

black women have nice faces

Some do, most really don't and look mannish.

My wife is Dominican and just got her RN. I am white midwesterner. My brothers wife is from Ethiopian Muslim and is a professor of some obscure chemistry/biology.

They're good people.

>most really don't and look mannish

true for white women too

pic related is ideal for me

No. I'm a white South African and my culture differs to greatly from theirs.

Your 'culture' is the result of white English people raping your ancestors and colonising your country.

How's the 9th grade treating you so far?

No not really. The boer culture still differs greatly from that of the English.

Si mi piacerebbe di brutto, ma se avesse dei lineamenti delicati e un corpo da sballo!!

Yep, y not?

>boer culture still differs greatly from that of the English
>it started by Dutch people raping you guys

Wow big difference! South Africa's like the USA, it's a huge melting pot of races and cultures.

No. Niggers arent people, and race mixing is for degenerates

no, never. niggers are crazy
But I would have nothing against a black britishwoman

Only difference is that white people are the minorities.

>No. Niggers arent people, and race mixing is for degenerates

INCEST IS FOR WINNERS!

It's because they travel outside. Anybody with a brain isn't going to want to stay in a shithole like Africa. The ones that stay are black nationalists who justify their worse living conditions by 'muh country pride'.

nature tends to wipe out "pure races"

but I guess some won't be missed

Pure races still do exist, but by judging how race mixing is so common nowadays it'll be wiped out in the future. Everybody's going to have a variety of genes from many different races in a couple of centuries.

I don't want to date a man so no

I have in the past, and I would again

Fuck yeah I would. Why not? (

my father was a Transnistrian,

his father was a transnistrian

and by golly my children will be Transnistrians

and we will worship the Transnistrian god

and eat Transnistrian food

Because race and stuff! (Autism intensifies

She's attractive but for me one of the most off putting things about black women is the hair. For me she would be more attractive with longer straight hair.

No, i'm not into bestiality.

>She's attractive but for me one of the most off putting things about black women is the hair. For me she would be more attractive with longer straight hair.

black women are warm

white women are cold

Seriously it's the hair, I know they have thicker naturally curly hair but it's always so big. A turn off for me. I don't find white women with thick curly hair attractive either.

in damp places it looks awful

in hot dry places its sexy as fuck

Black woman with straight hair.
This gets me diamonds.

The only exception to my rule is 1980s Lisa bonet. She can have any hair she likes.

lisa another jew

curly hair is way nicer than straight, much more beautiful

Dude nice! Any vids or webms of her cumming?

What sort of descendants would that be?
Weak beings, half humans