About switching Countries

Hello Sup Forums.

Note: There's a Tl;dr at the end, you can scroll.

As you can see from my flag, I'm from Curry-land (India) and no, inb4 poo in da loo jokes, I've spent my life wiping my arse using tissue like a lot of the people living in big cities do here. (Poo thing is predominant in the villages and rural areas, mostly). Although I'm pretty unsure how relevant that information is, in this context.

I plan on studying Math (Applied or Pure) in a German university after finishing school here in India.
But ever since the "refugee" influx happening in Europe, it seems the natives have rather grown to detest refugees, or immigrants.

And to list them, I wonder if:-

1. How it will be for a casual Indian dude to move in the country under these circumstances. Should I be expecting strong amounts of racism and backlash.

2. What user thinks should be the best places an international student can find jobs in order to earn.

3. If user could recommend any Universities in the Southern Part of Germany which have a program for International students and provides courses on Math.

4. What are the chances I can earn a citizenship after living there for years and if required, contribute to the society somehow.
Because, won't deny. I absolutely love the country's living standards and the entire structure. Surely ready to contribute my work towards the society, if it's needed to spend a life in somewhere with such high standards.

5. Any info a newcomer should know, about the country or just about living in there...? (Things that are only exclusive to Germany)

6. Are there political parties/ideologies similar to AfD, in rise, throughout the country with extremist propaganda and might prove to be a problem?

Tl;dr- I'm an Indian guy who aspires to study Math in a German uni, and all I ask is from the German Anons is that, how a casual and agnostic Indian dude will be treated there, taking in account with the growing anger in among the German nationals against the immigrants.

Other urls found in this thread:

bmi.bund.de/SharedDocs/FAQs/EN/Themen/Migration/Staatsang/Erwerb_der_deutschen_Staatsbuergerschaft_durch_Eingbuergerung_en.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZC5MlP__DH8
studying-in-germany.org/top-german-universities-to-study-pharmacy/
auswaertiges-amt.de/EN/Startseite_node.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>germany
uk / ireland might be better if you don't speak german
>math
it's not going to be easy, and from what i know you're only allowed to fail an exam several times and then you're dropped

>1. How it will be for a casual Indian dude to move in the country under these circumstances. Should I be expecting strong amounts of racism and backlash.
no, but it may be harder for you to find a flat and a job
>2. What user thinks should be the best places an international student can find jobs in order to earn.
local indian restaurants, etc. you can also make money participating in psychology experiments (memory tests, etc) when they come up, but not enough to live on
if you were doing a normal degree internship is usually not a bad idea
>3. If user could recommend any Universities in the Southern Part of Germany which have a program for International students and provides courses on Math.
-
>4. What are the chances I can earn a citizenship after living there for years and if required, contribute to the society somehow.
>Because, won't deny. I absolutely love the country's living standards and the entire structure. Surely ready to contribute my work towards the society, if it's needed to spend a life in somewhere with such high standards.
you may want to look into some government info on it
ex: bmi.bund.de/SharedDocs/FAQs/EN/Themen/Migration/Staatsang/Erwerb_der_deutschen_Staatsbuergerschaft_durch_Eingbuergerung_en.html
>5. Any info a newcomer should know, about the country or just about living in there...? (Things that are only exclusive to Germany)
-
>6. Are there political parties/ideologies similar to AfD, in rise, throughout the country with extremist propaganda and might prove to be a problem?
no, afd isn't even all that popular

1. We arent savages like poles now one would openly attack you on the streets not even in the most bumfuck hillibilly village.

2. Dont know probably everywhere especially the big cities

3. I think the university of konstanz has some.

4. Dont know about that

5. Not much. Dont be obnoxious in public and be friendly.

6. Well AfD isnt that extremist thats the NPD. And like i said you wont get attacked for being indian

dont worry
germans are faggots
especially those in universities
when a german is angry and insulting you
you should talk loud and angry in your language and slap him
talk, slap, talk, slap

youtube.com/watch?v=ZC5MlP__DH8

slap them like the guy did

>1. How it will be for a casual Indian dude to move in the country under these circumstances. Should I be expecting strong amounts of racism and backlash.
Not strong amount, people are able to differenciate between indians and arabs. With that beeing said, there might be some slight form of racism against people with non-white skin

>2. What user thinks should be the best places an international student can find jobs in order to earn.
You mean during your studies, or after you graduate? As far as I can tell, somebody with a math degree can do pretty much everything

>3. If user could recommend any Universities in the Southern Part of Germany which have a program for International students and provides courses on Math.
I am in University of Bayreuth, and it has a good program for international students (i will be organizing the program in next semester). If you are really good, however, you should try to get into TU München

>4. What are the chances I can earn a citizenship after living there for years and if required, contribute to the society somehow.
As far as I know, you have to live for 7 years in Germany before you can apply for citizenship

>5. Any info a newcomer should know, about the country or just about living in there...? (Things that are only exclusive to Germany)
Not as far as I can tell. Then again, there might be some things I dont notice, with living here for so long

>6. Are there political parties/ideologies similar to AfD, in rise, throughout the country with extremist propaganda and might prove to be a problem?
AfD is pretty much the only populist ideology which is on the rise right now, there is also PEGIDA but it is pretty much the same shit

Please don't come to Germany. We have too many foreigners. Don't make it worse. And you are not even useful by the way because you wanna come here to study, not to work.

>I absolutely love the country's living standards
Of course you do, you tick. But Germany is not the international paradise from your fairy tails, so stay with your Indian ass in India, where it belongs. People like you tear down our living standards.

sure our doors are wide open
however, its not like you will be a rarity. as of now we have all the minorities of the world in our wonderful country

Well, I've been learning German for 1.5 months and progressing pretty fine, so I guess it's fine.

Thanks for the input. ^^

>Well, I've been learning German for 1.5 months
Learn German fluently, learn a job and then we can talk about you moving to Germany again. Otherwise you just end up like another dirty Asylant.

Good luck in general,
you have to understand that the more fluent your german is the better.
People have little respect for those who only learn their language on a functional level.
Brits for example are buthurt even if you have an american accent instead of one associated with your home country.
People like it when you embrace the local culture and adopt things from it more than they are upset if you keep things from your old one.

>You are not even useful by the way because you come here to study, not to work.

Oh, if you didn't notice what I fucking said, I am looking forward to come there and study and then work too like a normal person would.

>Germany is not the international paradise of your fairy tails

Of course it isn't. Every nation has its own flaws. And Germany surely has her own.

You can just stop being an obnoxious cunt because recently there has been an influx of refugees who came from a rather backward culture, causing unrest and problems in the nation. That was pretty obvious the moment the government allowed them to seek refuge in your nation isn't it. And all these were things that are supposed to happen within the first few years before settling down, like the Turks did.

>Tear down our living standards

Ah if you're implying refugees have been a pain in the arse, sure.
But tearing down your "living standards" is a bit of an overkill.
Not that you guys have turned into a clusterfuck of MENA people.

Pretty aware how important it is to learn German fluently in order to be socially accepted there. Emphasis on the native language is obviously important.

>Learn a job

Uhm, okay.
Although I did mention about studying there in Universities, first.

Yeah thanks for the heads up.

>whataboutism

Indians are hardly better m8.

stay in your own country please pajeet

Sure thing. Guess you're compatible to join the NPD now m8.

>Stay in your own country please

Oh but do you ancestors agree to that statement?

i really don't care why can't you stay in india

oh look its the nazi comment. been waiting for it

Why don't you just come to melbourne in australia?

Not really.

The way you talk about immigrants makes it certain that you're agitated by how immigrants and refugees come there and live off the Nation's tax-earned revenue.

Lest assured, I do understand the circumstances from your point of view too.
And I actually wanna contribute to the nation itself--

?>Nazi Comment

Well if you're gonna think I'm calling you a Nazi 'cause you're German--

Kek.

Nobody cares about your tiny island either.

And get chased by nature's monstrosities? No thanks.

I dont believe you. Indians also smell horribly and are fucking disgusting

Thanks for your input, user.

Appreciate it.

you didn't answer the question, why can't you stay in india

>And get chased by nature's monstrosities? No thanks
Dude if you've lived in india all your life, australia's wildlife should mean nothing for you.
The worst you get are huntsmen spiders but from what i've seen you guys have tarantula's and other scary shit there. I suppose living in an area with lots of indians isn't really what you want to do though.

>I am looking forward to come there and study and then work too like a normal person would.
No. A good migrant would already have skills.

>Guess you're compatible to join the NPD now m8.
It's already starting. Foreigners who come up like this are the worst. It's our country. Just because we don't want you in our country, it doesn't mean that we are Nazis, you arrogant piece of shit.
We already have enough Indians here aswell. We don't need even more Indians.

It's not because of the crappy living standards here or the degenerate society.
I'm pretty accustomed to it.

But rather I'm looking for more proper education and opportunities.

>Why Germany?

1. 'Cause it's EU's leading country with a rich economy.
2. Exquisite social and economical structure.
3. An interesting culture.
4. Best engineering of the world.

>I'm looking for more proper education and opportunities
Then go to a fucking library. Germany is not a social services department.

Somebody's triggered here.

>we have enough Indians

But senpai, what is enough?

>what is enough?
We have appr. 110000 Indians. It's already enough. We don't need more cab drivers or pizza guys. And we also don't need leechers.

India is part of BRIC. Why don't you take that opportunity?

The way how you interpreted what I meant kinda proves the span of your intellect.

>India
>Opportunity

top fucking kek

Fuck off, Pajeet.

Ask an Afgh*n Dutch mathematics bachelor student anything, Pajeet. I was in a slightly similar situation as you.

>leecher

Mate. Did you even get the context of this fucking thread.

Were you born in the netherlands?

Ok.

And do they confuse you as one of those Syrian refugees.

No.
I speak fluent Dutch so probably not. But I'm also a rapefugee so I was in the same boat (literally) as them.

When did you arrive there?

Ah, damn.

So fluently speaking the native language does give the upper hand.

What part of "Germany is not a social services department" didn't you understand? Why should we share our education and social services with you? Just because you decide to move to Germany? What do you think Germany is?

2006. I've lived here slightly more than half of my life now. Good times.

Was this even debatable?

Oh, did you sniff an Indian on the train or something.

Your judgement must be credible since you generalize a group of people according to stereotypical customs.

Become as fluent as is humanly possible. The more fluent, the better. Right now I'd say more vocabulary is far above average from reading at least an hour every day for the past decade or so, my grammar is about native level and my pronunciation too.

If you have too much of an accent people will feel uncomfortable around you. If you speak the language at a native level people will accept you much more easily. But that kind of fluency comes over time. You need to hang out with native speakers.

Are you trying to appease germans on this autistic mongolian throat singing forum by bashing MENA people? That wont give you "extra points" kek.

No. I'm seconding to what he said.

I'm already across the basics in German.

Foreign students are leechers. You go like "I will come to Germany, because I want to study. Everyone who disagrees, especially Germans, the natives of the country, are Nazis."
You wanna migrate to Germany for no reason and you already start to provoke natives on the internet. Fuck off.

>Appease Germans

Sure, over the internet, in a website that doesn't even unveil your identity.

Very very kek.

Than why are arguing here? You got your answers already you dont need to prove some random german on the internet how nice you are and how you hold the same beliefs as them about MENA people for extra points.

I must have been the one who began with the unpleasant attitude, isn't it.

>Nazis

Aw buddy, are you really that triggered because I stated- You might just join the NPD.
Humor must be something alien to you, isn't it.

Sure, you don't want more immigrants in your nation, it's alright. Your opinion, even though it's a very unpopular one, is respected.

Such a great mature conversation.

Go to Chile, it's a good country

>Oh, did you sniff an Indian on the train or something.
Not him, but Indians smell in a radius of 10 m, even if it's windy. I don't know why you guys smell so much.. Maybe it's the Indian food or your pigmentation. You havn't notice it yet, but you smell different than us.

So relevant.

I'm also moving illegally to Germany this year, muahahahahah.

And you're thinking I'll get a visa to move to Germany just like that without having any passes.

The university itself will first judge and accept a student from outside, before they can even come and take a part.
Allowance first comes from your end, if you didn't realize it.

It's not like a forceful migration like you've been observing with the Syrians. But a more processed and legitimate one.

But as I said, your understanding about this topic and maybe your overall intellect is way below than average for me to grab crayons to you and teach you how things work.

Yes. I am triggered. You are already hostile towards German people and still demand to migrate to Germany. Know your place, Paria.

I kek'd.

i think it will be pretty hard for you to become fluent in German while here, because you mostly will interact with international students, and the Germans with whome you speak will switch to English to make it easier for you.
This is at least the experience of the international students here with whome i spoke

There are a lot of helpful Germans around here so I would like to take the chance to ask you guys about my personal issue.

Im a pharmacy student and i've been thinking about making the PhD in germany, since i've heard there are better conditions to research there.
Anyone know in which university/universities should i look for such thing? Also someone can guide my what is the general procedure for such application?

Also I can speak german but I still require a lot of practise, ive done in December a medium level ECl languange exam but we all know it's nowhere near enough for fluent conversation.

Thanks guys

this thread is full of gays

you must do this
brabble something in your language and slap a german to make it clear that you are the king

look into his eyes and tell him to fuck off with your body langauge

thats a pretty specific question only a med student can answere you
maybe you could try out the german general thread on Sup Forums?
i only know that a friend of mine studies pharmacy in munich

fuck off please dont come here have some dignity and stay where you are pajeet

wouldn't it be rude to trow this into your general? I don't want to be a nuisance i just don't really know how to start this whole thing

dont worry, people who post in generals are low lifes, its ok to be rude to them

thanks bro, i will check in sometime then

Try to avoid former East Germany and you'll be fine. Berlin is ok, too.

>Than why are arguing here?
Why are you?

This!
Düsseldorf and Cologne are also fine.

Im not. I just told him that his posts are pointless

studying-in-germany.org/top-german-universities-to-study-pharmacy/

So arguing then. Why?

POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO

ohshit.jpeg

> Trying to get serious advise on a Mongolian reverse fishing forum

>Posts

What post are you talking about, exactly?

And where I actually showed any negative opinions about MENA people at all.

Sorry, not happening.
>europeaninvasion.jpeg

Thank you. ^^

I hope the majority of the Germans aren't like the other wonderful triggered German anons on such a helpful thread.

Oh look.

It's Pajeet.

>I hope the majority of the Germans aren't like the other wonderful triggered German anons on such a helpful thread.
Sup Forums is no representation. My estimate is about 15% are openly racist, another 15% don't like foreigners but keep it to themselves (except of course in places like here when they hide behind anonymity). The rest is either indifferent or in favor. But the racists are much more concentrated in the former East.

As /wrt the topic you may wanna check out the website of the foreign ministry.
auswaertiges-amt.de/EN/Startseite_node.html

More 5% openly racist and 5% silently dont like any foreigners

do this on your first day
look at the first kraut
and slap this bitch

Don't forget that these things are concentrated in milieus. Academics therefore often underestimate the xenophobia in our society.