Story time Sup Forums

Story time Sup Forums

I flew halfway around the world for a girl and didnt get laid.
Dubs gets more details

You're a fucking idiot. If I get dubs I DON'T want more details, I just want everyone to call you an idiot.

Dub dubs. Free text. Greentext

Thanks friendo
At least I got to travel a bit

>23

youre a real cuck m80

Not dubs, buuuut, I'll still call him a fucking idiot.

kinda wanna hear the story

Then travel to Amsterdam you fucking faggot

roll

Ty x

czeck em

WINRAR

Op here it's worth it

Dubs.Get();
StoryTime(GreenText);

I suggested everyone call him an idiot.

Ok so she was from Montenegro ( look it up)
So we met in high school and I made a stupid promise to go see her village. Wait half a year the. Travel to Croatia. I got to see Dubrovnik and a whole bunch of the Slav country.

I fly in after being awake for 36 hours right so I immediately hit the sack. Sleep for a co days and stay couped up in an apartment because I didn't know the language

we wasted dubs, for this?
OP CONFIRMED GAY

You're wasting your time, I'm not reading it, I'm just thinking you're an idiot.

>look it up
stupid fucking story already OP

It's a long story do you want the good version or the short one?

We don't want any version.

Ok so the short version is we sleep in the same bed. I get a few BJ's, and we just play around but whenever I go below the belt she turns into a huge bitch

Dubs Redux....

make it long, but don't split it up unless you have to

I was going to drop nudes for trips but ok. You've spoken let it burn

Why didn't you go for her asshole then?

She could've been one of those strange religious girls that was hands off for the pussy, but ok with finger or dick in assholes.

Or she has a dick

Anyway she gave the excuse that she wanted to save it for marriage but she baited me the whole time saying Wed have sex once I got there. But it was quite a fascinating place. Could drive around the whole country in 45 mins, anyways she's a real bitch now and is going to Dubai. So I'm kinda sad I'll never see her again. Secretly I wanted to marry her

Bad job OP. This thread is bad.

Faggot

No she let me finger her when she was in the States but she never let me do it again.
She's one of those strong. Girls that push you further than you thought you could but can also be a real bitch

Bro, I feel ya man. I drove half way across the county to meet a girl. And I did. And she moved back home with me. That lasted for 5yrs. I let her do and moved her back home recently. Loved that girl.

Anyone ever put it in the ass

You didn't fuck her because you put her pussy on a pedestal. Like what she had between her legs was anymore special than what any other girl has between hers. This is where you fucked up user, and she sensed it, and just wanted to fuck with no strings. You were the faggot, you wanted a romance novel out of it. Thats why she's going to fuck some greasy sand nigger in Dubai now, and not think twice about you.

Bitches they want a man that wants to own their pussy, not be a pussy around their pussy.

Live and learn. Good luck bro.

Let her go***

I wouldn't drive halfway around the county to get laid. How virgin are you OP?

Live and learn
sonic adventure - good song