Why can't Americans handle the banter?

Why can't Americans handle the banter?

good question

They can though. American people are open minded, self confident, they smile and don't hesitate to talk with you. British people are somewhat similar too, I think it's an Anglo quality which come from the fact they are from trading nations.
Continental Europeans are more stuck up and shy.

What the fuck did you just say about us? I will use the entire arsenal of the US Army to sink your little faggot island you queen cuck little bitch.

>Rick and Morty
>good

Might as well brag about founding Reddit

>complains about reddit
>while posting anime
oh the IRONY

>not liking anime
>posting on an imageboard made for anime
oh the IRONY

This is actually the international board

>imageboard made for anime
Hm... not quite.

i dont watch any anime anymore but have found this point right. posters on here at least have more or less experiences watching it, i think. and most of them havent totally abandon it.
they wont acknowledge it tho.

I'm an American and I kekked at this

Banter is not part of their culture it's that simple.

Some idiots are "sensitive" but it's generally not something we do IRL. Instead we just horribly mock each other.
Fake article. It's from a site like the onion.

And this isn't one of the many weeb boards.

If you want the actual truth:

There's no concept of banter in America like there is in the UK and Australia.

It's taboo to even swear in public, let alone say something horrible like you fucks say.

The closest is frat culture, but they don't really have crazy banter. They just get drunk and fuck women

On top of that, 60% of Sup Forums is all american posters and many are underage fags who don't understand irony and friendly banter.

dumb cuck niggers who could get rekt by one superior english navy ship

>implying brits can either

"first world" countries are the worst at getting upset at "bantz". The only ones I see handling it are the supposed lesser nations who have no problem being self-deprecating.

You heard the man, no more banting us. We are better than that!

>someone was autistic enough to make this
baka desu senpai

Oh lord

>literally two minutes in MS Paint
>autistic
Go back to normiebook