Has anyone shared their wife or girlfriend? Curious on experiences. My wife is game...

Has anyone shared their wife or girlfriend? Curious on experiences. My wife is game, but wants to find someone we're comfortable with. Should I meet a well hung stud on Craigslist become friends slowly and introduce them? Would love to see her fucked hard.

Other urls found in this thread:

Fetlife.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you wanna lose your wife go then i would do it by all means.

I have, multiple times. Mostly threesomes with other guys but we had some threesomes with girls or foursomes as well.

>inb4 cuck

Was it friends or strangers?

Yes, many many times.

I didn't know though.

Many times. No regrets.
Just get a rando in and go for it

Always strangers. Never did it with friends before.

I think friends would make it weird. Thinking of meeting a few different guys and feeling them out.

guess that's the best strategy if you don't want to have any problems.

Shared with another couple who meet in a youth hostel. Best sex in my life.

Yes. Its a dark road. Wouldnt recomend.
Heres the down low.
>cant have serious relationship with said girl
>cant have any serious relationship really
>she could bang who ever whenever, leading to us banging almost never
>you become beta
>you become cuck
>everyone looks at you as weak
>no one respects you
>prattle rant, etc etc

Yeah no Op. As much of the fantasy you wish to happen, dont let it. It pretty much just complicates and even ruins relationships. Now flings on the other hand, its fine. Cus its just banging and gettin out.

But yeah. Just dont do it.

> My wife is game, but wants to find someone we're comfortable with.

What, just the one guy? Share with couples at least, less depraved and sad.

>cuck fag. Lolz.

Jesus dude.

Perfect pic!

I didn't share on purpose . Found pics on her computer from when we were long distance

What do you mean?

You should get her on board with it take lots of pics and vids of her fucking dudes, look for a girl on the side when you find a better one breakup with current GF then post pics and vids on Sup Forums for the win!

You were cucked hard lol.

Yes I have, we swing and enjoy it. Can answer questions honestly if you have any

How many guys have had sex with her since you stated?

I really don't understand how you cucks can live with yourselves. You're literally the lowest of the low, most pathetic 'men' in existence.

about 15 in the 3 years we've been doing it. Started off as a few mff then full swap mfmf into full blown mfm and one mfmm

Nice! How long had you been together before you started this? Was it your idea, was she hesitant to start with?

Um not that long until we started doing it to be honest because we started off super casual, just a fwb thing, then we got more serious later.

I brought it up after she mentioned wanting to be with a girl, she was all for it though! We went to a swing club intending just to fuck each other and let people watch but we were approached by a single girl and we went straight for it

My wife and I are swingers. We used Fetlife.com
That's what I would suggest. You can get a good idea of who you're fucking with before hand. Have some drinks out together and get a feel for it. Some of the other swingers we know had some bad experiences with Craigslist. You can easily get some guys who are just casing your place or are abusive to you or your girl. Do the ground work first mate.

Awesome girl! No hangups :)

Hell I'd even just like to bang her on tape w a disrespectful cumshot to face and share for the win...I'd go for yours to though would be curious to see how fast the dudes cum and the reaction to a new chick

I would say so or cheated on...can imagine all the nights where someone didnt record evidence

Thank you. I'll look into it.

my gf has the occasional guy over to fuck
and a few gangbangs too
was out with her one night, met a cool black guy and ended coming home with us we had a MMF
we've invited him over a few times with some of his friends
GF loves multiple cocks, the bigger the better
occasionally I suck them off too

pic related

Very nice ass moar ass/thong