Trap thread? Kik: BigPhillipB

Trap thread? Kik: BigPhillipB

what part of "trap" dont you understand?
this is just a fat naked dude

also reported for spamming this picture

thank you reporting a trap thread. This is the right procedure.

PLEASE REPORT TRAP THREADS THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED ANYMORE

Hello.. And goodbye

If American soldiers saw what failure and retarded faggotry they fought and died for.........they didn't die for this shit.

They dieded for oil and the rich

yeah, that as well, but surely not for some faggots to post traps.

But they did die a pointls death. YAY :D

They died to fight wars for the rich. They're idiots.

Kek, these spammers. They spam their shit before anyone else is even in the thread. Do you religiously stalk Sup Forums literally all day waiting for a thread? Fucking creepy man

The last post was ten minutes before yours. You're too late. Go to bed you mentally ill faggot

any cuties in australia?

HI bb

The fuck you talking about you stupid cunt? I don't give a fuck when the last post was. Spammers are still a bunch of fucking creepy ass motherfuckers who dedicate themselves to something incredibly fucking pointless, my post being 10 mins later than the last has no fucking bearing what so ever. Braindead.

shut the fuck up you limpwristed faggot

I'd cave your soft skull in

So are u alt right people?

WOAH BUDDY YOUR POST IS 10 MINS AFTER MINE, YOU'RE TOO LATE.

Yeah internet toughman? Don't address a single one of my points, just spam the same fucking image you spam every thread because you don't have a fucking life. While other people come here to beat their meats you're here sitting on Sup Forums 24/7 like a fucking dickhead. How the fuck would you cave my skull in when your fat, sweaty ass never even leaves its chair? You fucking dirty little kike.

no

Give me a real place to meet and we'll see whos head caves in. Plenty of faggots are snipers too

Will you identify yourself?

lol angry faggots are the best! You're gay, you're weak, you're dumb, and there's nothing you can do about it!

Not if you wont tell me who you are, if were not a threat reveal yourself

Sand niggers?

I identify as a disabled transracial demifluid dolphin otherkin.

learn some English you retarded faggot.

>hehehe I made you mad!

Yeah I'm mad because I keep decimating you every post. Top fucking kek.

Fuck it lets see who gets the most shit posted

Im a genetic female, xx chromosomes get over it

I'm not really sure you know what decimating means.

It's so easy to troll trap threads. Just start insulting Americas twink army and all of a sudden all the faggots come out as soldiers. Yeah guys, keep on "decimating" me. Americas army will always be destroyed by real men in sandals because of faggots like you all in here!
lol

Lol i love being a genetic female that everyone at work has to call MA'AM

Or else

I killed my first American in Beirut in 1978, shit ruled.

I love being an active marine that has the right to be right up on the front lines and treated with dignity and respect

They didn't die for sexually hungup, puritanical assfucks like you to try to control the internet with your sexual control freak ideologies either, you hypocritical, tiny dicked americunt chest beating simp.

I love that president Obama (i always make sure to capitalize his name) put liberal judges up so i can marry my boyfriend. Even tho were "gay married" hes still straight because im a female

Im in the army, wanna talk about army stuff?

oh look two other soldier faggots from America come out of the closet lol! Yeah you guys are real tough guys, jerking it to traps online. You are a disgrace to all the real men that fought and died for something worthwhile not your degenerate ways.

Fuck America
fuck the troops
fuck veterans

>Decimate
>kill, destroy, or remove a large proportion of.

As in I've been destroying you every post. Obviously not literally. Moron.

Yeah you're such a master troll for acting like a complete fucking idiot, well done.

I'm not American.

I steal this thread BACK for the traps

Faggot thread*
Kys

Hu hu hu gay army. Not as gay as the ACTUAL navy.

In new to this pointers?

Just keep posting nudes

disgusting whale

Ballena in spanish

Like does my butt look feminine enough though

How do I shrink my penis?

not quite

How would I improve ?? What do you boys like in a butt

Feminine enough to make my dick hard.

Post more.

it needs to be on my cock.

stop playing with it, don't get hard, it will shrink eventually