What was Sup Forums's first car? (Post pics, not everyone knows cars by name..)

What was Sup Forums's first car? (Post pics, not everyone knows cars by name..)

Hyundai Atos, slowly and noisy car

That car is so fucking ugly! :s

Yep but it cost me 350€ (~400$)

sweet car man! what did you give for it?

I'm 17, UK, gotta have some ideas for cheap first cars, downside is I'm disabled so it must be automatic but they're pretty rare.

1990 chevy cheyenne used to do 120 in it before I wrecked it

Shit forgot pic related

Peugeot 106 (the original one). Pic related, but not my actual car.

Described as one of the best handling cars of its era, even better than contemporary Ferrari's and the like.

I now drive a brand new Golf GTI and it's no-where near as fun.

these things are fast. i dont know the situation in the US but in the UK as a first time driver the insurance would cost twice the value of the car.

unlikely first car unless user has money to burn

well no shit they come stock with a 2jz

German steel.

1997 Subaru outback

1995 Ford Probe SE

Drove that all over the place. Had a sound system in it worth more than the car. Still master race tho.

'96 seat inca

1984 Datsun Bluebird TRX

Awwwww shit nigga

Nice car, I've got a 64 plate fiesta st, one of these came up behind me on the hartside pass in cumbria recently, couldn't shake him, bloody great little car.

First car I ever bought with my own money. 2014 hsv vf Clubsport sv edition

How is the exhaust note compared to the VF II?
Didn't they improve it somewhat for the series 2? Or was the only for the SS?

Nice quads btw

Land Rover Discovery Series II TD5

Haha Nahh I haven't noticed a difference other than they added this weird piece of ducting that guides induction noise into the cabin :/ makes it sound better in the cabin but not outside lol

A BMW 116d f20 (year 2014).

Same as the one on this pic with 16" rims and midnightblau paint

nbvbn

Mechanicbritbong here... no they fucking arent, ring motability you useless fuck

2013 335i touring, in luxury editon. I don't like the M sport package because of the interior colors and trim choices.

Mine is the same but in mediterran blue with muskat leather seats

whoops, misread. my first car was a 2003 fiat doblo delivery van

Eagle Premier. A fucking glorified go kart that decides it doesnt want to provide brakes randomly.

I don't get this whole American obsession with big engines and straight line speed. Over here if you go anywhere off the motorways, to have real fun, you need handling.

Brought my mom one of those, she preferred the 530 though

Pic related - 1984 Chevy Malibu that my sister's boyfriend wrecked.
Fucking cocksucker.

Derp, here's the pic

A 94 Saturn, not a bad car and lots of memories in that thing. Some asshole hit me though driving and totalled it

And what a pile of shit it was.

I don't get the whole obsession with cars anyways, I mean I'd love to drive an Aston Martin or something on a track but yeah its just impractical and a waste of money when people never even get to use that power. But I agree American muscle cars have hardly any handling at all, that's been changing recently it's mostly the older ones that had that quality and the reputation has followed. It came from the bootlegging days which is sort of interesting but yeah I just don't understand car obsessions all that much, I'm happy with my little black Focus

Kinga

Bullshit
Post a photo of it

My great grandpa's 2003 honda accord. My dad fell asleep at the wheel, fender bendered a cuck on the freeway. I almost got hit by a drunk drive on the freeway and swerved into a fender bender. The front is barely dented considering it's been through some shit. People get TFO my way when I drive now. Kind've a perk.

At least it wasn't the safety car

1995 Cutlass Supreme

Cost too much in gas, but helped getting the pussies. To be 17 again...

Was a gift, but technically my first car.

1997 vw polo 1litre. No power steering. Was best car ever...to me.

Mine was a HX. Shit of a thing to park with no power steering. Maxed out at 140kmh. It was the 202 six cylinder. I had it repainted so it looked nice, plus extractors and new exhaust. But when the alternator & electrics started fucking up it was time to offload it.

'83 VW GTI

1953 Willys pickup
Had a flathead ford v8, 3spd and like 5.73 gears
It went like 40mph maybe

A 1968 Shelby mustang,I still have it. My dad gave it to me when I turned 18, makes up for no child support I guess, my mother was pissdd lol he'd had it for years. I'm not a big car guy but I love that thing and it's a bit of a hobby to tinker with it.

2002 Dodge Intrepid. Right after I crashed it.