Ever since I've started Uni I've cheated on my gf 4 times, I started on Monday

Ever since I've started Uni I've cheated on my gf 4 times, I started on Monday.

Im so fucking paranoid man, I've been with her for a year and gone on holidays n shit what do I do Sup Forums?

Bump

If the four times where with four different chicks, way to fucking go op! high five.

she sucking nigger dick now

4 different chicks, all 7s / 8s.

Shed never. Too pure and innocent, I dont fucking deserve her. Karma will get me.

you are doing university right, stop fretting and enjoy the ride.

Easier said than done. All she has to do is visit me and any of those chicks see me with her im fucked.

You have a really beta way of thinking bro, karma doesn't exist, bad things happen to good people and bad people get away with murder and thrive, it's easy at this point to get cheated on in the future and blame karma for your actions (rather than the fucking fact we are all super sexualised since childhood and can't go a day without sex if it is available, and if we do we feel tied down)
Just fuck stuff dude, oh and if she has fucked you... She will fuck someone else, don't fall into the good girl delusion a lot of guys fall for

Pure and innocent?
Virgin?

>what do I do
stop cheating

Your fucking retarded. Break up if you wanna sleep with other chicks or stop being a bitch and stop cheating. Duck what's the shitting problem. Are you like a meth addict that your eyes will bleed if you don't sleep with other women. If your so pathetic that you can't resist other women then you either have a legitimate sex addiction or you're just a fucking fuckdickfaggotasspansy

I was brainwashed by that karma bullshit, I just feel so scummy.

if you are juggling 4 already, dafuq do you worry about another one?

that is precisely why I asked if you were talking about 4 times with one girl or 4 different girls.

Getting relationship advice from Sup Forums..
She's going to find out, there's no way one of the 4 won't say something. Basically tell her and an hero the relationship.

She doesn't have to, shes in a different city.

They add you on facebook? It says your in a relationship.. they message your saint of a girlfriend and reveal all.
Some how someway she'll find out. You can cover up 1 but not 4.

That's another brainwash, that you're scum for doing what's natural, in another dimension you are seen as a cowardly boring person if you go to uni and never sleep with any girls beside your gf.
What's true? What's flase?

Be a man and dump her.

Don't rob her of the chance to be with a decent guy who is loyal and respects her.

Then go and enjoy your freedom.

Only have one of them on facebook, there isn't any proof I'm in a relaionship.

I think im gonna be alright lads, Im just hungover to fuck and dripping with the fear.

If the girls fine with an open relationship it's fine but seriously you're gonna and up losing half your shit in a divorce to a cheating whore simply because she'll call cheater on you first. If you sleep around she will too dipshit. Now if you and your girl are ok with both parties sleeping around lucky you you have a great relationship and senior sex parties will keep you young forever.

Stop giving actual advice.

Op, Post pics of all 5 nude, we will decide

>for what's natural
natural is in the eye of the beholder now, natural would be consuming your poop to collect undigested nutrition
youre clearly feeling guilty, you should tell your gf the truth, let her dump your problematic ass, and finish school focusing on getting better grades

what a spectacular waste of oxygen you are

Dump your gf and enjoy Uni you stupid cunt. You're too young and in the wrong environment for the next few years to have anything serious.

dump her then

you are a fucking faggot to be honest