>At Wal-Mart late at night
>High af
>11 Friendos with u
>All high af
>See 12 of these
Wat do?

>All scooters are fully charged

Death race

Leave them alone. Handicapped or obese could need them. Keep on shopping with my 11 friends. Going straight to the book section.

I was thinkin tank battle

Buy all the oreos.

>Kill yourself!
>HELL YEAH!

Get this normie outta here!

>realize we meant to go to walgreens

I used to work overnight shift at walmart and EVERY SINGLE NIGHT a different set of teens would come into the store about 11pm and each one would take a cart cuz, you know, its so original and funny

Leave them alone and don't be a fucking moron.

A family member worked overnight at walmart for quite a few years and would tell me stories of retards coming in, getting on these, and tearing them up. It got so bad they had to hire a few security guards to ban kids coming in that clearly didn't need them.

Guy without a leg: needs the scooter

Fatass bitch with 'fat' genes: still in the right...I guess?

Teenager hopping in and out of it: gtfo

Any funny shit happen or are you just an autistic stick in the mud?

When did normies pollute Sup Forums?

Silently disable all of them. cutting power cords etc.

Come to the store in the morning and record the fatties having a tantrum because they have to waddle around the store, stopping every 10 feet to catch their breath.

This is the only cool guy here

Boring

Must face the truth, Sup Forums is more mainstream than ever.

Kek what a fucking nerd.

>fatass bitch with 'fat' genes
should fucking walk. Jesus. I'm around 220lbs and i have a hard time wrapping my head around how fat do you really got to be to need those.

Glad i live in a country where getting mocked for being fat is common and no scooters in stores

I'm a wizard

It's never a guy without a leg. They have their own thing.

It's never some little granny who's got a hip problem.

it's always the fatties. The degenerates that pour themselves over the seat. That make the machines engine nearly burn out moving them around.

It just exacerbates the problem, and I always get stuck behind these assholes. Let them fucking trash the thing.

Force the fatties to walk. Or put weight limits on the things to ensure they cant use it. CVS stopped selling cigarettes. Walmart can make the fatties walk.

Do we have a get thread?

No not with the kids. Kids are dumb and unimaginative. One night some 40 yr old dude was fucked up on something, tried to steal something, and when theft prevention approached him he got loud and violent and stripped naked and started running around the store. That was funny as hell

Ok Guilty Spark that image is fucking kekworthy

Niggers

Lol Murrica. So many fat cunts you need electric scooters at shopping centres. Look at what you have become.

N I G G E R S
I
G
G
E
R
S

N

I

G

G

E