I'll explain the Humongous controversy for you babies

I'll explain the Humongous controversy for you babies.

Black Lives Matter activists were protesting building another building dedicated to murdering black young men. A white man was used as a token and supporting the murdering police.

A woman of colour just asked of the white man what his name was, but he did not dare to say it. Instead he wanted to show this woman her place by sexually harassing her. He wanted to show off how he is a real man, and said his name was Hugh Mungus, obviosuly hinting at his genitals.

For some of you children this might seem like a joke, however, for rape surivivors and other people who has been subjugated by patriarchy hinting at a penis, the main tool for rape, makes them remember their inner scars. And you can also feel devestated on behalf of the many rape victims out there.

By talking about his genitals, he was putting this woman in her place. Showing her he had the capability of raping her at any time, and trying to belittle and make her feel powerless. As a woman she was mainly trying to regain the power, and is now being criticized by the patriarchy for not acting like the female slave they view her as, instead of a humanbeing with distinciveness.

As a person of colour myself, I am shocked and disgusted to see the sexism and racism presented by this man in the hallway of a public building. And supporting this rapist is pretty much hate speech.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=477_1472723068
encyclopediadramatica.se/Zarna_Joshi
youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY
youtube.com/watch?v=4aVna3HohXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

alright

This rapist scumbag should be incarcerated!

Take a swing in a tree.

>implying we care
fucking normie meme if I even seen one. Good job wasting your time writing this, how's the aspergers btw?

B8

As a person of color myself i could care less he didn't do anything wrong.

that woman deserves to be raped and used like the baby making factory she is, but her babies will be ugly so she's best not used as a sexual device because ugly creatures like Eminem and Justin bieber will spawn

No one cares about your horrible attempt at bait, nigger.

Weak bait tbqhwyf saged

that's his name you dumb cunt
liveleak.com/view?i=477_1472723068
fuck off troll

gr8 b8 m8

If Clinton was prezdent then dis shiet wouldnt b happnin. Nigga.

>rape survivors
???

sage.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Zarna_Joshi

cunt

Shut up you over sensitive nigger. This is Sup Forums, post tits or shut the fuck up.

this.

You are sexually harassing me. Please stop. You can sexually harass someone with speech too.

Thanks for explaining it user. Upvote
>that's some reddit tier faggotry

such tryhard very bait

Hugh dingus

youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY

This is some high effort, low quality bait.

Keep asking, it's making me hard. Buttcheese

>salient comment they can't argue against
>hurr troll!

I'll fuck your ass until the shit just tumbles out.

You need to cut way back on the caffeine ... Person of color... I am a person of earth... I don't care about your overly sensitive nature nor your irrational jump to violence.

Being too sensitive is being too sensitive. People are free to be people even if you don't like it.

How much bait?

You are a troll.

Did u know that chick was indian tho like srsly

Oh btw nice B8

Shut up, fuccboi. Daddy is cuming for that ass.

How's 4th grade?

Being this much of a nigger. ^

It's only a matter if time before they start banning words

>banning words

Holy shit it this some Sup Forums tier autism or just b8?

Nigggeeer

This guy needs to rot in a fucking cell with Brock Turncoat

How the fuck would they be able to ban a word?

>aw shit nigger
>officer: what was that I heard?
>I said "aw shit digger"
>officer: ah okay, stay safe

Nice bait OP

that's nice, dear

could we refrain from using the N-bomb?

>9

Thank you, I'm glad that somebody said it.

This is quality b8

5/10

Are you the same faggot that was saying dear as a condescending insult yesterday? Everyone was calling you a tumblrina faggot

np, good manners do not cost anything.

NIGGER WORD GIVES Sup Forums POWER

So you want the very own patriarch to bow down for this women. Gladly. Fuck your bait.

Why do you keep posting this in different threads?

Bad b8 plz go way no

>Not your safe space.

Have you considered the possibility that his name might actually by Hugh Mungous?

This isn't your safespace kitten, you don't get to request change. You want a hug box? Then go somewhere else.

No, it was sexual harassment, ok.

No it was normal justice.

How do you know? Do you have his photo id? Birth certificate? Any proof at all that he's lying?

Cool story bro, nobody here cares. BLM are a bunch of whiny racists and feminists are almost as bad. Dude looks like he'd be cool to get a beer with.

He said his name was Rudy to the reporters.

>BLM are a bunch of whiny racists
Only people in a position of institutional power has the ability to be racist.

>

You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Lol op. You tremendous penis faggot.

First off the guy never actually reffered to his penis. The "woman" only ass-u-med that was what he implied. It could have been a fat joke for all you know. 1/10 for getting my reply with this bait. Bitch niggah

Why? I told that SJW to fuck off, it's not their safespace. Hugh Mungus is a hero.

it was pretty clear that he made a sexual advance in order to subjugate the woman of colour. As a person of colour myself, i have seen this tactic used many times by white men.

No, he just talked to her.

it was a microaggression against all women

Microaggressions don't exist.

They do, you are basically just defending racism and sexism by saying they don't.

I bet you feel real triggered right now.

Obviously hinting at his genitals? How so? If he would have said Mike Hunt would he obviously be hinting at his cunt? You're assuming, he made a pretty broad joke and feminist nigger scum bags are mad because they are out of things to be mad about.

You must be Hugh Jephagot

Cenk, get off the stage you fat fuck.

>falling for the obvious fucking bait

That's extremely false good try though.

That's not the modern world's definition of what racism is.

Hugh mungus

Hahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!

Go fuck yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=4aVna3HohXI

But in the original video you hear the woman explain an entirely different situation

Go to ancestry dot com
Look for the family name "Mungus".
See how many have the first name "Hugh".

Hugh Mungus what?

what? I thought he was hinting at his weight.

Yes, "What" is his middle name.

nigger

Fuck everything related to anything you want with your rotten meatcave, fucking cumdumpster

It's a triggered nigger.
Or Triggered Niggered.

How dare you defame our great martyr

Here OP, I have a picture of you in your rightful position

You need to consither killing yourself, you existance is nothing but a burdain on your family and your 3 real friends.

Any excuse or reason to chimp out, silly nignogs.