/transepl/

the absolute state of leicester shitty edition
like seriously, you lost to hull sub-edition

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/text/"Iker Casillas on the verge of a 1 year loan deal to Liverpool"/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not content with the small statement made by the upcoming Anderson Talisca deal, Wolves want to bring in Andre Carrillo as part of a double deal from Benfica, taking the total to a Championship record €50m.

W E W.
E
W

>there are '''''''''''''people''''''''''''' that doubted poop
unbelieveable

>yfw they finish 12th nonetheless

i would be more worried that your club(i assume) is going to sign a very average player. He's not good enough for the championship. The football is very phisical on that league and he's a very skinny player.
But he's just not that. Your club is being robbed by paying way too much for a bench warmer.

To be honest, the players we've brought in already are coping better than I expected. The new Chinese owners are determined to buy us a new team before the window closes. The Championship is physically demanding but players like that eventually learn to cope.

Mendes' involvement is the thing that worries me.

Dumbasses should buy proven championship players,instead they piss away money on all these johnny foreigners even though most fail to adapt to it,especially south european ones.
They could have bought these guys and had been much better off than wasting it on Benfica's money laundering scheme
>ross mccormack
>joey barton
>henry lansbury
>jason shackell
>jeff hendrickinho

We're signing Chris Martin over the next week or so. Forestieri is unsettled at Wednesday so I wouldn't be surprised to see an offer made.

wrong Everton badge

reported to moot

Pontius>Knoxville>Wee-man>Steve-o>Bam

>I made a thread earlier
>barely anybody replied

>Liverpool may be without Daniel Sturridge and James Milner because of respective hip and heel injuries.

LOL

>Studges
>ever NOT injured

It's just money laundry, lad.
Mendes is GOAT slave trader, and his bitch venfique needs lots of money because somehow after getting hundreds of millions € in transfers over the years, their debt only increases.
I think their debt is like 600M now. Plus their president companies have a debt of like 120M or something.

Sad to see yet another club in the piramid money laundry scam of Mendes tbqh.

Origi is better anyway

>Origi is better anyway

Daily and final reminder (assuming I'm not awake) that we'll rape Arsecucksanal 3-0 tomorrow AT LEAST.

It's going to be fucking amazing to see Arsecucks shitting themselves and screaming WONGA OUT.

Going to be the easiest 3 points of the season and Liverpool will go top of the league where we rightfully belong.

>mfw livercucks get BTFO

o-our y-year lads r-right

question lads

why's Shaqiri at Stoke? wasn't he the next big thing? why didn't City or Chelsea throw £15m at Inter? surely he's good enough to be a supersub

Fuck off Arsecuck. You're going to get D E S T R O Y E D. But hey, I'm sure the might of Iwobi, Wallflop (who couldn't even get into a England Euro's team that had 2 wingers and ZERO pace on the wing LOL) Akpom (literally who?) will surely test our defence :^)

Oh and I'm sure the immovable objects that are Holding (LOL WHO?) and Chambers (failed Saints youth and failed Arsecuck defender, can't get into England squad with the dross of Stones and Smalling and Cahill) or whatever shite you've got in defence will hold back Origi, Coutihno, Firminhio and Mane.

Wijnaldum and Matip will have your entire midfield in their pockets from the starting whistle.

Just accept your defeat, blame Wenger for everything (despite the board controlling the money for transfers and the fact the board regularly damage control to make you think Wonga is the problem LOL) and screech and shit your pants like the autists you are going "i TOLD U SO I CAN DO BETTER THAN A GUY WHO'S WON TROPHIES AND IS RESPECTED BECAUSE I PLAYED FIFA AND FM AS ARSENAL AND WON THINGS!"

What's funny is that mediocre squad is still better than Livershits midtable side

>american ops
i swear on me mum

Under rated

hmm

And that means fuck all, you'll still get twated come tomorrow.

Fuck off Shitzien I don't need your gimmickfagging help.

wew

forgot image xB

will chelsea sign someone else? needs a CB and fullback

I'm sure Koulibaly will happen eventually but I haven't seen many rumours about fullbacks

Fullbacks that left: Ake, Baba.
CBs that left: Pappy, Hector, Miazga

Surely someone else besides Koulibaly is going to Chelsea

You'd think so but it doesn't look likely. Though depth isn't really important this season with no Europe.

The only real fullback right now is Azpi.

Is Cuadrado staying? What about Pedro? Remy?

Who will be dumb enough to pay 82 million euros for Hamez?
It seems that Arsenal is willing to pay it

>Is Cuadrado staying?
Yes
>Pedro
I don't know
>Remy
Probably

Pedro wanted to leave. Probably Milan or some Italian team will buy him

>Italian teams
>Buying
Think you mean loan with option la

AC Milan has 350 million budget to spend in 3 years due chinese investors

>both matches I watched on opening day were boring draws
semen slurping sport etc.

how did you watch two matches at once

through the magic of dvr

>Arselel

>sell 21 yo Paddy McNair for 6m
>buy 32 yo Jose Fonte for 8m

Nice strategy you got there.

>both matches I watched on opening day were boring draws
Most matches are boring. Specially when it is a midtable team vs a midtable team

in the epl maybe
thats why I go out of my way to watch the defensive error divisie

Joe Hart to liverpool

I know this is a shitpost but he'd genuinely be miles better than mignolel

>lansbury would leave forest for another championship side not based in london

stop pretending to know english football la

>Rennes are set to acquire the services of Martin Odegaard on a season-long loan. [VG]

>drop Hart for Caballero not for form but because not your type
>looking for buy Patricio. Keeper well known for decent for country
>still wont play Hart
This will be the unmaking of Pep Im sure. Hart isn't brilliant but he's better than Willy and buying in the Sporting keeper just screams like Van Gaal and buying Romero.....that did well

Are Gary

Today is the peak of the boom-bust cycle

Tomorrow the decline begins

>there are actual people complaining that Gary didn't wear skimpier undies

Fucking faggots in this thread

spandau ballet have definitely still got it. saw them a few years back, gold and true are all-time great songs

>Iker Casillas on the verge of a 1 year loan deal to Liverpool

neat

Premier league is about the memes now. Same with the Euros.

Source?

>De Gea BTFO Casillas on first meeting
lmao

It's one autist trying to push a variation of that shit Javi Martinez meme: archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/text/"Iker Casillas on the verge of a 1 year loan deal to Liverpool"/

De Gea has been BTFOing Casillas since 2012

Apparently Eriksen is leaving and Spurs want Adrien Silva to replace him.

Leave Adrien alone REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

From what I've seen he doesn't look good enough for Spurs anyway.

reminder spurs will finish outside the top 6

I'm pretty happy if people think that.
He's the heart and soul of Sporting, IMO 3x the player Dier will ever be.

>post this lineup in preseason for bantz
>its actually gonna happen

Where the fuck are the defenders
Koulibaly when
a leftback when

Pepe won't buy Patrício because he wants a sweeper that can also play as a goalkeeper.

John Percy @JPercyTelegraph 9s
West Brom want #lfc striker Christian Benteke & are hoping for progress on a deal this wk. Further talks with #lcfc over Schlupp tmrw #wba

What do Spaniards (Germans too) think of the Man City game? Is there something special about the PL that means his team won't do as well?

>benteke + pulisball
jesus christ

Do Spurs have the depth to deal with CL this season?

>tfw get to post >moyes again
>moyes

definitely not

>No prime Xavi, Iniesta, Messi
>No Muller, Lewa, LCIM
That's my guess

>moyes >>>>> """"">mouyes"""""
forever and always

>What do Spaniards (Germans too) think of the Man City game?
I watched. Pretty mediocre game. I think that the problem is not the EPL teams being anything special,the problem is that only Silva fits Pep's schemes and understands them. Pep will be forced to play way more direct than he usually likes due the players that he have

Reminder that Arsenal will win at least 2-0 due to Moreno leaving space in behind for Walcott

I don't get why pep just didn't sign new players

It's obvious to everybody that city's squad is shit yet he barely improved it, just signed a couple of memes for big money

>moreno is our only left back

who /currentPLleaders/ here

Is he in charge of signings? He should have tried bringing someone like Isco or Thiago and a CDM like Bruno to City. The current city squad is very weak with the ball and Sterling seems to be just a pacy winger

not so fast mario, you almost forgot about james milner

Gundogan is a great passer, Sane a good dribbler and Stones what they need in defence.

>Gundogan
Always injured
> Sane
Dont know about him. Drobling is nice,but the key to Pep's style is to keep the ball,and for that you need players that are not scared to have it.

At Bayern his style was to create 1v1s for his wingers.

announce fonte

He maybe a good fit. At least better than Sterling

Can't wait for the wenger out spam tomorrow

Oops appears im still stuck in yesterday

People thought Sterling played well yesterday. My interpretation is that he didn't play any better than normal, just had the space to showing his dribbling prowess. Thanks, Pep!

Who's going to be Pep's Alonso at City? Gündogan?

To 703179250:
Fuck off you attention seeking cunt.

Nobody cares about Bristol Rovers.

Delph. Haha.

2 hours until mouyes gets exposed again

Toure obviously

are Hull still getting relegated lads

yes, Citeh are the easiest opposition they'll face this season

nah, meme magic will carry them to 17th

swansea go down on the last day with burnley and boro

Toure will be benched if he doesnt run. So he will get benched all the year. Gundogan and Silva will probably be his favourite players

eddie meme is shit and let one of his best players drop down a division

eddie meme can still meme a win against >Mouyes